I think using any of the bodyslides to alter bodies will revert the mesh back to one incompatible with pregnancy, so beware of that. I might be wrong, though. Anyone know for certain?

Yes, when you used Bodyslide, you are pretty much overwriting your older body meshes with the ones created from Bodyslide. If you are using Bodyslide, I recommend getting the Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++, and follow the instructions on how to create a belly-compatible body.

I know this is sliding a bit off-topic (hurr), but... This doesn't seem to work for UNP. Is there a bodyslide pregnancy mesh for that body replacer, or do I have to make do with b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body?

Back on topic: Has anyone figured a way to keep pregnancy mods from fighting over nodes for scaling? This is probably the most jarring issue I have next to the health and stamina getting locked when impregnated.

A framework would be necessary. It's on the todo list.

After finally getting ActorEvents to work, I wanted to test ChaurusEstrus. Unfortunately, no tentacle animations activate, despite being infected and PC laying these eggs eventually. Also, after getting infected, no enemy was able of touching my character, even after infections effect had passed. Was this mod working before SL 1.24 & ChaurusEstrus before version 3.11?

Do you have zzEstrus.esp enabled?

Can you post a screenshot if the "Version Check" page and the output from FNIS?

Yes, I have zzEstrus.esp enabled, as normal Estrus shout and animations work just fine. For the FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2   2013-10-21 20:57:03

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

sprintbehavior.hkx

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading Bestialityrap ...

Reading EstrusChaurus ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabCreature ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading Bestiality ...

Reading Bestialityrap ...

Reading SCFollow ...

1930 animations for 11 mods successfully included (characters)

( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1,5 % (73/4770)

405 animations for 4 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

2 Warning(s).

As for the screenshot... the file is always corrupted, don't know why. Anyways, it says that version is OK for EstrusChaurus 3.11, Actor Events 2.21, SKSE 1.6.16, but it also says that FNIS version (both of them) is 0.0.0.0. Hope this helps

EDIT: Okay, I've got an update - after a bit disabling mods, I've turned off one, that seemingly was causing conflict. After that I tired and succeded at getting the animation, no bugs, all working, but when I tied this for 2nd time, the same problem occured. I managed to notice, that when the first attempt worked the FNIS ver. in the Version Check was positive and showing the correct number, while the failed attempt had FNIS version listed as 0.0.0.0.

I got all installed but  chaurus bitting character and shit happens.Before update 2.0 all works fine now nothing works.What mods conflicts with that mod??

Reading DeviousDevices ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading KateAnims ...
Reading PrivateNeeds ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading zzEstrus ...

1975 animations for 13 mods successfully included (characters)
 215 animations for 1 mods and 15 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

here is my log from fnis and my load order. Someone know what is going on??I will be gratefull for help

Hmm, I'm going to try and do a clean save run for Estrus and Estrus Chaurus, as it doesn't even seem to be doing anything anymore (since SL1.24). The Hentai Pregnancy takes over all impregnation now that SexLab itself handles Chaurus sex rape/animations through Creature Sex, and if I disable Chaurus creature sex animations in SexLab (in hopes of seeingEC take over as normal), then nothing happens at all.

Estrus, again, still works when called with the shouts, but... I don't know. Getting more confused the more I try to isolate a source.

Hi people,

I must admit that I am having simmilar problems with my Estrus Chaurus as well. I was plagued by the invulnerability after some spit attacks. I have been trying many different things including a fresh install, but problems remain. 

One avenue of possible problems is shown here: - When I do a consistence check after running FNIS I get this.

FNIS Behavior V4.0.2   10/22/2013 10:35:51 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading zzEstrus ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

1611 animations for 9 mods successfully included (characters)
 233 animations for 2 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S1.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusMachine02S2.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus

<snip>

Missing AnimFile zzEstrusSolo08S62.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusSolo08S63.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusForwardhump_Chaurus1_S1.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and EstrusChaurus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusForwardhump_Chaurus1_S2.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and EstrusChaurus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusForwardhump_Chaurus1_S3.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and EstrusChaurus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusForwardhump_Chaurus1_S4.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and EstrusChaurus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusReversehump_Chaurus1_S1.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and EstrusChaurus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusReversehump_Chaurus1_S2.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and EstrusChaurus
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusReversehump_Chaurus1_S3.hkx for chaurus, mods EstrusChaurus and standard
Duplicate AnimFile Bestiality_chaurusReversehump_Chaurus1_S4.hkx for chaurus, mods EstrusChaurus and standard
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Forward_A2_S1.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Forward_A2_S2.hkx for chaurus, mods SexLabCreature and standard
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Forward_A2_S3.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Forward_A2_S4.hkx for chaurus, mods SexLabCreature and standard
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S1.hkx for chaurus, mods SexLabCreature and standard
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S2.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S3.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimFile Chaurus_Reverse_A2_S4.hkx for chaurus, mods standard and SexLabCreature

ignore those errors. i do and it works for me ... so far.
Don't know if this info is still valid, but Fore recommended to not run the consistency check.

And next time, please put something like the FNiS output into a spoiler.

Took me ages to scroll down. -.-

P.s.: Why the triple post, 10 minutes after the first post? is solving this problem somehow urgent?

Out of Left Field Moment:

So, I was surfing the various Skyrim sites (I believe it was ModGame, but might have been LL) ad came across this beautiful high res Kerrigan, Queen of Blades armor set (or maybe body preset, I can't find it now).  It was beautiful and organic and .. then something in my brain (or soul) flip flopped.  Her armor reminded me very much of Chaurus armor.. and that led to the idea that led me here.

So, Estrus Chaurus (bloody wicked good mod) is all about our females PCs and followers getting all violated and impregnated by nasty little beasties.  Usually, they simply carry the little grubs for a week and then spurt them out... 

But what if instead of a pile of eggs, they get impregnated by a single egg.. a queen Chaurus egg...

So, the idea goes like this, Miss Victim gets sexed up by a bug, but when the time comes, the egg instead hatches inside her.  Who knows, maybe an intrepid animator could add some hentai flair and have tentacles or spiny insectoid legs erupt from her orifices, thick ooze erupting from her, resulting in the spinning of a thick chitonous cocoon around her.  Several days later, she emerges, changed.  Her skin has been replaced by chitin and she has vestigal wings. She gains the ability to spit venom and summon chaurus.  If you want to really sicken it up, she can extrude tentacles form her ... bits.. and violate anyone in her path (male or female) and therefore spawn another generation.  Maybe there's a quest involved, both to further the brood or to cure yourself and wipe out your new and more powerful Brood.

Anyways, i couldn't contain my idea, so thought i'd spew it out here...  Tentacle Rape and Carry on... 

So, I was surfing the various Skyrim sites (I believe it was ModGame, but might have been LL) ad came across this beautiful high res Kerrigan, Queen of Blades armor set (or maybe body preset, I can't find it now).  It was beautiful and organic and .. then something in my brain (or soul) flip flopped.  Her armor reminded me very much of Chaurus armor.. and that led to the idea that led me here.

So, Estrus Chaurus (bloody wicked good mod) is all about our females PCs and followers getting all violated and impregnated by nasty little beasties.  Usually, they simply carry the little grubs for a week and then spurt them out... 

But what if instead of a pile of eggs, they get impregnated by a single egg.. a queen Chaurus egg...

So, the idea goes like this, Miss Victim gets sexed up by a bug, but when the time comes, the egg instead hatches inside her.  Who knows, maybe an intrepid animator could add some hentai flair and have tentacles or spiny insectoid legs erupt from her orifices, thick ooze erupting from her, resulting in the spinning of a thick chitonous cocoon around her.  Several days later, she emerges, changed.  Her skin has been replaced by chitin and she has vestigal wings. She gains the ability to spit venom and summon chaurus.  If you want to really sicken it up, she can extrude tentacles form her ... bits.. and violate anyone in her path (male or female) and therefore spawn another generation.  Maybe there's a quest involved, both to further the brood or to cure yourself and wipe out your new and more powerful Brood.

Anyways, i couldn't contain my idea, so thought i'd spew it out here...  Tentacle Rape and Carry on... 

i like that idea

I got all installed but  chaurus bitting character and shit happens.Before update 2.0 all works fine now nothing works.What mods conflicts with that mod??

Reading DeviousDevices ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading KateAnims ...

Reading PrivateNeeds ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading SexLabDefeat ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

1975 animations for 13 mods successfully included (characters)

215 animations for 1 mods and 15 creatures successfully included.

1 Warning(s).

attachicon.gifplugins.txt

here is my log from fnis and my load order. Someone know what is going on??I will be gratefull for help

Any other mod that uses node scaling on the same nodes unless specifically stated to be compatible with this mod will conflict. e.g. Hentai Pregnancy.

Hi everyone,

I had quitted playing/modding Skyrim for a while, now I downloaded and installed Estrus Chaurus 3.11. I installed all the required mods as well. I unistalled the previous version of Estrus Chaurus I had (1.8.3). Unfortunately, the Estrus Chaurus menu does not appear in the MCM list. Actor events is there, as well as Estrus, SexLab and SkyUI. Just Estrus Chaurus is missing. I tried on a clean save, a save made long before installing the first Estrus Chaurus. So, I cannot figure out why 3.11 does not work. Any suggestion is welcome. Thx

Hi everyone,

I had quitted playing/modding Skyrim for a while, now I downloaded and installed Estrus Chaurus 3.11. I installed all the required mods as well. I unistalled the previous version of Estrus Chaurus I had (1.8.3). Unfortunately, the Estrus Chaurus menu does not appear in the MCM list. Actor events is there, as well as Estrus, SexLab and SkyUI. Just Estrus Chaurus is missing. I tried on a clean save, a save made long before installing the first Estrus Chaurus. So, I cannot figure out why 3.11 does not work. Any suggestion is welcome. Thx

Try what this post states:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-66?do=findComment&comment=540395

As well as the post below it.

Hope this helps!

@jbezorg

It's any way to make them both compatible?? Sexlab Procreation will conflict too??Version 1.8.3 works well with that mods.So version 3.11 change so drastically??

Edit i disable all pregnacy related and still nothing..... No animations,It's sexlab framework somehow can rend on animations making them block??.Cause i check animations and creature animations not showing about tentacle animations only tentacle animations are in human animations...How can be fixed??

It's a body replacer for the Vampire Lord actually...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22110-vampire-lord-replacer-mistress-of-night-kerrigan/

Awesome work but I don't think Kris†A will give me permission to repackage & distribute a copy of the armor. Ports of Lady Body armors to other body types have been asked to be removed from Lovers Lab and the author of the port has done so.

@jbezorg

It's any way to make them both compatible?? Sexlab Procreation will conflict too??Version 1.8.3 works well with that mods.So version 3.11 change so drastically??

Edit i disable all pregnacy related and still nothing..... No animations,It's sexlab framework somehow can rend on animations making them block??.Cause i check animations and creature animations not showing about tentacle animations only tentacle animations are in human animations...How can be fixed??

Enable animal animations.

Make sure tentacle animations are enabled.

Close range attacks by a chaurus will result in the chaurus animation, ranged will result in the tentacle animation.

zzEstrus.esp must be enabled to define the animation objects for the animations.

If you can find the armor again, I'll look.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22110-vampire-lord-replacer-mistress-of-night-kerrigan/

83916525.jpg

O.o where i get that?

I will check out.

@jbezorg

Enable animal animations.

Make sure tentacle animations are enabled.

Close range attacks by a chaurus will result in the chaurus animation, ranged will result in the tentacle animation.

zzEstrus.esp must be enabled to define the animation objects for the animations.

all checked i will test .

Awesome work but I don't think Kris†A will give me permission to repackage & distribute a copy of the armor. Ports of Lady Body armors to other body types have been asked to be removed from Lovers Lab and the author of the port has done so.

Yeah, I've seen the ugly spectacle that occurs when one of Krista's mods gets used without her permission.  Tat being said, the bodysuit was more of an catalyst for something additional, not the end goal itself :)  One word: vagitentacles...

I have this mod installed together with the estrus mod (of course), everything seems to work fine, the tentacles are 'blinking' sometimes though. But after i use the estrus on my own character i can no longer save the game or wait without ctd, any idea how to fix this? the onlooker option is already disabled... btw. im using estrus 0.96

Hi everyone,

Try what this post states:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-66?do=findComment&comment=540395

As well as the post below it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!

Strange enough, shortly after writing my post, I started Skyrim, looked for a chaurus and it happily killed me. The game reloaded my last save and my Estrus Chaurus menu got magically enabled.

I tried the chaurus close-distance rape animation, everything worked fine except my character being placed upside-down (the animation looked like a 69). I read something about it in some older post, but I just don't remember how to fix it.

Besides, I thought that milk-leaking had been added, but nothing like that has happened thus far.

Edit: I found there's a "chaurus reverse" animation in the sexlab list, so I imagine that, when both forward and reverse are enabled, the game will choose randomly between those 2.

Still trying to solve the milk-leaking-thing.

I am having the invulnerability/god mode problem too.  It seems to happen after a 2nd tentacle attack occurs...  Me and Lydia engage three chaurus at range, two spit attacks start the rapes, while the third chaurus continues to attack ineffectually during the animation.  After the rapes end, combat resumes with the one that is still aggressive and a spit attack starts the rape again.   Once that is done the bottom part of the estrus-chair/table now remains attached to my characters back which I think indicates that invulnerability mode is enabled (or perhaps that is how you are protected during the animations).  I have repeated the encounter several times and If one of the chaurus is killed to prevent a 2nd rape on the character, it prevents the invulnerability from happening.  Also I noticed that after the 1st rape has ended, the estrus-chair portion is not attached to my back, only after the 2nd rape is that true.

Perhaps there is a console command that can remove/clear this effect?

I hung around in the cave with the friendly chaurus for 3 days and once the eggs popped out combat starts again.  Lydia took a spit attack and was being raped again, but me being invulnerable prevented the 90% health threshold from ever being reached to see if that might have possibly removed the stuck effect.