Hello I have a problem with the mod, when you connect it does not run fashion, Defeat 4 and Overhaul. And just killed saving the game, but with all this, the mod also not working in the tab menu MCM Chaurus empty.

FNIS 4.0

Sexlab 1.21

ActorEvents 2.21

SkyUI 4.1

Apologies for the Google translation

I was having the same problems. To troubleshoot, I did a fresh install of Skyrim and started a new game up to when I got the Unrelenting Force shout and then installed EstrusForSkyrim. Everything worked fine at that point, but as soon as I installed any SexLab mod after that (I didn't try any others), I was unable to load any new saves without CTD on load unless I first loaded an older save and waited until I got the new Estrus shouts. Also, none of my SL mods worked properly and it took forever for my MCM menus to update. When I reran this procedure without EstrusForSkyrim, I had no problems. So I believe EstrusForSkyrim has a problem that I hope will be fixed. A shame, because I really like that mod (and this one), but I won't be able to run them until the problem is fixed.

Bottom line: I don't believe Estrus Charus is the cause of your problems because I didn't install it during my test. Look to EstrusForSkyrim for a fix.

Hi i got instaled all requirments but i have problems:

1)none animations triggers (i got fnis 4.0.1 and Creature 4.0.3)

2)mod on mcm menu dont see version of fnis and creatures

i have instaled fnis by NMM and estrus charus is instaled manually.If someone knows solution pls tell me

Is everyone's chaurus rape animation lining up correctly? In my game, the victim is always too low or the chaurus is too high/far, so the chaurus dick never quite reaches and is mostly air humping an inch away from the victim.

When mine worked, it lined up fine.

I'm having some problems with B3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body. Whenever I install it I immediately get CTD whenever my character or an npc female is disrobed. I see a few people on here have the same problem but no one has ever posted a solution. Is there a solution to this issue? I tried switching to CBBE and using the Pregnancy-weighted TBBP body slide but still ending up with the same CTD issue. That could simply be due to the previous problem with the UNPB body. If anyone has a way to fix this please let me know. I've been trying for 2 days now and nothing helps. :(

I'm having some problems with B3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body. Whenever I install it I immediately get CTD whenever my character or an npc female is disrobed. I see a few people on here have the same problem but no one has ever posted a solution. Is there a solution to this issue? I tried switching to CBBE and using the Pregnancy-weighted TBBP body slide but still ending up with the same CTD issue. That could simply be due to the previous problem with the UNPB body. If anyone has a way to fix this please let me know. I've been trying for 2 days now and nothing helps. :(

After installing the body and it's prerequisites, be sure to install an up-to-date TBBP-compatible skeleton, such as XPMS. Hope this helps!

On a 3 day incubation, I can see the belly grow a tiny bit, but it's only slightly bigger than a normal body. Do you need longer periods to get a belly similar to your screenshot? I set it up right with the 50 belly size.

The belly's growth rate is constant (not scaled relative to the number of days), so you'll have to set it at a longer incubation period to get a larger belly and dispel more eggs.

On a 3 day incubation, I can see the belly grow a tiny bit, but it's only slightly bigger than a normal body. Do you need longer periods to get a belly similar to your screenshot? I set it up right with the 50 belly size.

The belly's growth rate is constant (not scaled relative to the number of days), so you'll have to set it at a longer incubation period to get a larger belly and dispel more eggs.

Question: Is not possible implement the belly growth like HentaIPregnancy?

Figured it was scaled, and thought I did something wrong. How many days do you recommend?

Is everyone's chaurus rape animation lining up correctly? In my game, the victim is always too low or the chaurus is too high/far, so the chaurus dick never quite reaches and is mostly air humping an inch away from the victim.

WHat body are you using if I may ask?

After installing the body and it's prerequisites, be sure to install an up-to-date TBBP-compatible skeleton, such as XPMS. Hope this helps!

Yup, I have XP32 Maximum Skeletons and it works fine. But as soon as I install B3lisario's Pregnant Body the game crashes. Even when I use CBBE and the CB++ TBBP Belly it crashes every time. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a prerequisite for the skeleton and meshes that I'm missing?

WHat body are you using if I may ask?

CBBE

Welp, I've done everything I can think of, but Estrus Chaurus refuses to register animations with Sexlab. Everything else seems to work fine (pregnancy growth pending), but when checking the version through MCM, Estrus Chaurus doesn't seem to recognize SexLab. I'm at a loss for this one.

I have the latest versions on all appropriate plugins as of the writing of this post.

Yup, I have XP32 Maximum Skeletons and it works fine. But as soon as I install B3lisario's Pregnant Body the game crashes. Even when I use CBBE and the CB++ TBBP Belly it crashes every time. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a prerequisite for the skeleton and meshes that I'm missing?

Make sure you install all of your custom bodies (mesh/texture/skeleton/animation) first, then install XPMS (make sure this skeleton is up to date as well) to overwrite any previous skeletons. Afterward, though this may not be necessary, run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe in case you have custom animations in there somewhere.

As far as that, I'm not sure what problem you are running into specifically, but installing parts in that order should work based on what I've experienced.

Increasing too much the size of the buttocks (weight 2.0 in my case - Custom CB++ CBBE Body), the gluteus protrude from the legs...

butt.jpg

I think is a skeletal problem.
I found a compromise with weight 1.4

great job. :)

tnks!

Question: Is not possible implement the belly growth like HentaIPregnancy?

mmm, no...

I think it's more realistic than the belly grows according to the incubation period.

more days = more eggs

simple
:sleepy: