I do, on both counts, and a fresh set of installs. I notice whatever I select for belly "falls through" and goes to breast - e.g. I'll pick Slow Breast, Fast Belly, and when I look back it says Fast Breast, None Belly. So I think there's something else at play.

Does your UNP body really have BBP feature?

You should download "UNPB Body NMM Installer" from Skyrim Nexus Mod Website and install it using NMM software or any other mod manager.

Make sure to choose BBP version during setup, not the default one.

After that, you'll probably need to reinstall "b3lisario's UNP BBP Pregnant Body" and run FNIS again.

I had to use these steps to finally get this mod working with belly growth.

That worked for me.Thx a lot :D  Now i just have to find a skeleton with not so narrow shoulders and compatible with b3lisario pregnant body mod  :dodgy: and everything will be perfect.  

Guest SexualAardvark

has anybody had any trouble with version  v1.7.7z, i tried to set the belly node to fast,slow, or even medium and seemed like mcm or could even just be detection setup would change it back to none, of course though im using a cbbe belly node that came available recently and is linked in sexlab procreation thread and does work on skeleton setting, but when i downgraded to v1.7.2.7z then everything would work fine

Yeah same problem here..the belly switch just flicks back to none :(  ,but other than that absolutley loving this mod great stuff.

Not sure if this will help at all but here`s a list of my mods using MCM

Auto UnequipAmmo

CustomizableCamera

DeadlyDragons

EnhancedBlood

Estrus

EstrusChaurus

FrostFall

ImmersiveHud

LanternsOfSkyrim

LoversComfort

MistyLightning

PlayerHeadTracking

RandomSex

RealShelter

Sexlab

SexlabRomance

SexlabSubmit

SkinnyDipping

SkyUI

Wet&Cold

this is only a list of my MCM mods so not sure it helps.

You're using 1.7 - the autosorting of files means that it LOOKS like it's 1.7.7, but in reality the newest is 1.7.2.

Wonder if we could get the file renamed to 1.7.0 to clear the confusion.

Guest SexualAardvark

I dont know what I am doing wrong. I have done all requirements downloaded all mods, installed them to the exact specifications and have them updated but the belly option still resets to none when I exit the menu. I am completely stumped. :(

Which version do you have installed?

I dont know what I am doing wrong. I have done all requirements downloaded all mods, installed them to the exact specifications and have them updated but the belly option still resets to none when I exit the menu. I am completely stumped. :(

I have done it for both 1.7.2 and 1.7.7. I did both when I researched because some people had problems and I wanted to rule out everything before I made my post.

has anybody had any trouble with version  v1.7.7z, i tried to set the belly node to fast,slow, or even medium and seemed like mcm or could even just be detection setup would change it back to none, of course though im using a cbbe belly node that came available recently and is linked in sexlab procreation thread and does work on skeleton setting, but when i downgraded to v1.7.2.7z then everything would work fine

Yeah same problem here..the belly switch just flicks back to none :(  ,but other than that absolutley loving this mod great stuff.

Not sure if this will help at all but here`s a list of my mods using MCM

Auto UnequipAmmo

CustomizableCamera

DeadlyDragons

EnhancedBlood

Estrus

EstrusChaurus

FrostFall

ImmersiveHud

LanternsOfSkyrim

LoversComfort

MistyLightning

PlayerHeadTracking

RandomSex

RealShelter

Sexlab

SexlabRomance

SexlabSubmit

SkinnyDipping

SkyUI

Wet&Cold

this is only a list of my MCM mods so not sure it helps.

You're using 1.7 - the autosorting of files means that it LOOKS like it's 1.7.7, but in reality the newest is 1.7.2.

Wonder if we could get the file renamed to 1.7.0 to clear the confusion.

Cheers caught me out a good`n installing the current version.... DOH!

well how about that it works, Thank you i`ll open my poxy eyes next time CHEERS ;)

Guest SexualAardvark

I dont know what I am doing wrong. I have done all requirements downloaded all mods, installed them to the exact specifications and have them updated but the belly option still resets to none when I exit the menu. I am completely stumped.  :(

I have done it for both 1.7.2 and 1.7.7. I did both when I researched because some people had problems and I wanted to rule out everything before I made my post.

Well, then you got me good. But happy to be of help to Mack, at least. :)

I dont know what I am doing wrong. I have done all requirements downloaded all mods, installed them to the exact specifications and have them updated but the belly option still resets to none when I exit the menu. I am completely stumped.  :(

Well, then you got me good. But happy to be of help to Mack, at least. :)

Would it be possible to tell me the process in which you installed the mods? Maybe I installed a mod wrong or at the wrong place/time. Any steps would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, well, I've narrowed this down to yes, in fact, the skeleton I'm using doesn't support belly growth, after having issues with SexLab Procreation increasing breast size but not belly size.

Why this is, I can't figure. My installation method was: UNP --> UNP BBP --> XP32's Skeleton --> XP32's Mega Pack (animations) --> b3li's UNP BBP Pregnant Model.

If it matters, I'm also using Children of the Sky paired with the ECE to make a late teenish character (not a prepubescent). The issue occurs even with other races, however.

I am unsure about those particular mod conflicts, but I would try a different order of installation:

Try uninstalling the XP32 Skeleton and reinstalling it (be sure it's the latest one by the way), so it is in the stack last as the later mods could have overwritten the "skeleton.nif" that has the "NPC Belly" node in it. Then, to make sure, run "GenerateFNISforUsers" just in case (probably not necessary, but since you have animations, I assume you might need to for any change to animations/skeletons).

Also, make sure you have a body that can accept changes from the "NPC Belly" node--b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta) is an UNP BBP body available on the download page. So far, since there are no clothes/armor that have weights assigned to the belly node, you'll only be able to ever see the changes while the character is using the base mesh (naked). Setting your options in the Estrus Chaurus menu to the highest numbers/settings should show obvious growth as in-game time progresses (every 24 hours for the 30-day period).

Hope this helps!

I followed your step and now the belly no longer resets to zero. Need to try it out now but keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the tip.

I get the belly to work, the breasts don't work and it resets after I load back. I tried doing the above, but still nothing. I'm using the body installer from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D20227&pUp=1, if anyone has a better UNPB mod, please post it. I've tried installing UNP before installing everything else, still same result. Last two files I install is the b3lisario's Preganant body and then XP32 skeleton. I have the newest and I did fnis after everything. Also the breasts are flat. Any help would be appreciated. I've been at this for 3 and some days.

Guest SexualAardvark

I have successfully made my first UNP BBPreg armor, albeit through trial and error, so I haven't gotten a really good grasp on everything that could go wrong. I'm going to convert some of my favorites for personal use. If anyone else wants specific UNP/UNP BBP armors converted, let me know.  :)

I have successfully made my first UNP BBPreg armor, albeit through trial and error, so I haven't gotten a really good grasp on everything that could go wrong. I'm going to convert some of my favorites for personal use. If anyone else wants specific UNP/UNP BBP armors converted, let me know. :)

TERA armors pliz XD or share your procedure and all begin to convert! Hohoho

Is there an option to turn off whatever is calling all the falmar to come watch? When the event ends, I die. I consider myself a pretty good player, but not good enough to handle 12 falmar at once.

And dwemer machines, gets too hard to survive when you drop the armor and weapons, but i can say that is so rewarding to survive and sneak to retrieve your items, legendary mode, locational damage, and more hard stuff makes this game even more awesome! But yea it needs a radius of attraction, once a bunch of falmers, a bunch of chaurus and dwemer machines came because of that, all the dwemer machines where boss of the dungeon, so it was impossible and killed my follower XD estrus developer must be the one that add the option of unlookers, the oblivion one had the option.

Is there an option to turn off whatever is calling all the falmar to come watch?  When the event ends, I die.  I consider myself a pretty good player, but not good enough to handle 12 falmar at once.

It's a glitch with Estrus itself, not this mod.

Go into the Estrus settings, scroll down a bit, and you'll see an option for Onlookers (or something like that). Make sure it is disabled. That will stop entire dungeons aggroing to your location.

Hi i'm using this body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349/

and also installed xp32 lasted version.

when belly started. game crashed and shutdown..  this mod only support unbp body?

looks like it will crash with TBBP body

i have crashed too,with TBBP body

I'm using CBBE TBBP and everything is fine.

really?  so is not about TBBP......

Did you check the papyrus log? Maybe we can find any hint in there.

Hi i'm using this body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349/

and also installed xp32 lasted version.

when belly started. game crashed and shutdown..  this mod only support unbp body?

looks like it will crash with TBBP body

i have crashed too,with TBBP body

I'm using CBBE TBBP and everything is fine.

really?  so is not about TBBP......

Did you check the papyrus log? Maybe we can find any hint in there.

I have re install xp32 by nmm and then no crash, no shut down.

From now on mcm in belly growth tab, always check it none.  :(

How can i fix this problem?  

I try to installed xp32 animation 1.8~1.7 all version. but same result.

Alright, well, I've narrowed this down to yes, in fact, the skeleton I'm using doesn't support belly growth, after having issues with SexLab Procreation increasing breast size but not belly size.

Why this is, I can't figure. My installation method was: UNP --> UNP BBP --> XP32's Skeleton --> XP32's Mega Pack (animations) --> b3li's UNP BBP Pregnant Model.

If it matters, I'm also using Children of the Sky paired with the ECE to make a late teenish character (not a prepubescent). The issue occurs even with other races, however.

SexLab Procreation & Estrus Chaurus together may be incompatible.

If SexLab Procreation is constantly monitoring "NPC Belly" node scale then any adjustments made by Estrus Chaurus will be undone by SexLab Procreation.

If SexLab Procreation uses a spell effect like Estrus Chaurus, and if a NPC is both infested and pregnant, then Estrus Chaurus will try to set "NPC Belly" node to one value and SexLab Procreation will try to set it to another. The fastest update cycle will win and Estrus Chaurus is on a fairly slow update cycle.