Is there a patch to FIX BREAST Physics during AAF Scene/CBBE ?

2 hours ago, Pastaboxx said:

Hello, I dont understand why i have my character's butt giggling during AAF scene but have that wonderful juicy boobs like a statue, why ??

Is there a fix or a solution ? PLEASE, its very frustrating.

You mean outside aaf scene bounce is working?

22 hours ago, Indarello said:

You mean outside aaf scene bounce is working?

YES, when walking or running, boobs bounce very well ! also ass, belly, thigh physics works fine

But during scene, breast physics doesnt work, except if something touch the boobs directly, then the boobs will react, the physics is not OFF, but the movement of the body doesnt affect the boobs physics...

For example, on a cowgirl position, the boobs should bounce up and down, but they are perfectly static, but during the animation, actor will move her arm and touch the boob and it will react physically.

This isn't an AAF issue. The same thing would happen to the same bodies you are using if you used the console to start an animation (instead of AAF).

I'm pretty sure that someone has made some combo of bones/body that does work during animations. So, you can double-check what you have installed. Otherwise, this is something to take up with the body/physics authors.

• 4 weeks later...

Try to reinstall CBBE and pay attention to the part which asks you to configure the physics of the boobs (I may be wrong, but I do believe this was the part of CBBE configuration). I believe that's where is the root of this issue. Also, try to make sure that CBBE is not overwritten by anything else.

I have a different problem, but it may be caused by similar reason. Originally I had working everything decently, but since I installed couple of new mods, suddenly my models have their boobs flying and bouncing little bit too much during AAF animations lol I'm currently in the process of tracking down what in the configuration and load order went wrong, but I suspect this may be caused by some incompatibilities of various mods which may touch some of the settings related to this.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:21 AM, Pastaboxx said:

YES, when walking or running, boobs bounce very well ! also ass, belly, thigh physics works fine

The breasts have movements but not during AAF? Look at the file "ocbp.ini" in Data / F4SE / Plugins

Under [General] it should look like this:

playerOnly=0

For performance reasons, some prefer to put physics only on the player (playerOnly=1), but that means that your character's clone (during AAF) will not have physics.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 2:42 AM, JBpy said:

The breasts have movements but not during AAF? Look at the file "ocbp.ini" in Data / F4SE / Plugins

Under [General] it should look like this:

playerOnly=0

For performance reasons, some prefer to put physics only on the player (playerOnly=1), but that means that your character's clone (during AAF) will not have physics.

Thats what I found in ocbp.ini :

[General]
playerOnly=0
npcOnly=0
detectArmor=1
armorIgnore=
useWhitelist=1
femaleOnly=0
maleOnly=0

On 4/29/2021 at 1:19 AM, MrFuturehope said:

Try to reinstall CBBE and pay attention to the part which asks you to configure the physics of the boobs (I may be wrong, but I do believe this was the part of CBBE configuration). I believe that's where is the root of this issue. Also, try to make sure that CBBE is not overwritten by anything else.

I have a different problem, but it may be caused by similar reason. Originally I had working everything decently, but since I installed couple of new mods, suddenly my models have their boobs flying and bouncing little bit too much during AAF animations lol I'm currently in the process of tracking down what in the configuration and load order went wrong, but I suspect this may be caused by some incompatibilities of various mods which may touch some of the settings related to this.

I dont have settings in the CBBE fomod to configure physics, only Body shape, Underwear, Outfit and F4EE Morphs.

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 5:45 AM, Indarello said:

I use FG 3BBB

Latest OCBP

And latest MTM preset for OCBP:

"MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset - Beta" -3.0Beta

You can try same setup and test it

Yes but most of my mods are based on a CBBE body (317 mods), if i change for a FG body, am i going to break it ? unless you have method to test a new body without changing all the setup ?

Its seems that after change some mods in load order and configure MTM on "soft", i can barely see boobs giggle during certain scene. but im not sure if its how physics is suppose to work during scene or if something interfere with it. On my skyrim run, boobs physics was perfect during sex scene.

Can someone can share a scene with me to compare ?

Edited by Pastaboxx

I started playing Fallout with aaf and OCBPC only recently, but from some observations I made conclusion, when character is in vertical position and moves up and down, bouncing works just fine. In horizontal oriented animation bouncing is almost no existing.

My guess OCBPC axis are fixed and doesn't adjust according rotation of character.

I'm using CBBE-3BBB body and OCBPC physics. I also successfully merged CBBE and CBBE-3BBB bones into single .xml

• 3 weeks later...

Im surprised no one here is talking about physics control getting passed to the animation rigging - that's likely what happens when you can see movement otherwise, but I dont know the specifics of how the skeletons/meshes are handed over - I do know I prefer many of the OLDER animation packs for this very reason, it looks so corny to have hyper-exaggerated movement in face, vag, and boobs, that I can make a much better (and sexier) looking thing simply with my own physics settings and mfgsets....

3 hours ago, Johnny453 said:

Im surprised no one here is talking about physics control getting passed to the animation rigging - that's likely what happens when you can see movement otherwise, but I dont know the specifics of how the skeletons/meshes are handed over - I do know I prefer many of the OLDER animation packs for this very reason, it looks so corny to have hyper-exaggerated movement in face, vag, and boobs, that I can make a much better (and sexier) looking thing simply with my own physics settings and mfgsets....

"better (and sexier) looking thing" Talk is cheap, video or it didn't happen.?

Preference...it is called personal preference. You don't have to use new animations. What you call corny a separate person may call perfect. Remember that you are free to tweak any and all settings until you are happy. No one is forcing you to be satisfied with a preset, a preset is a starting point to get you up and running. If you have created the "ultimate-killer-realistic-anime-better than sliced bread" physics or mfg sets consider releasing them as a mod so others can use your tweaks as a starting point.

and I certainly will share at some point if I accumulate enough quality stuff to make it worthwhile for downloaders.......

I'm all about customization and personal preference, obviously much relating to sex is EXTREMELY subjective - what I was griping about are restrictions placed on this customization the more control an animator asserts over movement, facial expressions, sound, etc etc.   At some point ill actually take the time to learn basic animation so I can make my goal - a fully modular pack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 6:41 AM, Johnny453 said:

and I certainly will share at some point if I accumulate enough quality stuff to make it worthwhile for downloaders.......

I'm all about customization and personal preference, obviously much relating to sex is EXTREMELY subjective - what I was griping about are restrictions placed on this customization the more control an animator asserts over movement, facial expressions, sound, etc etc.   At some point ill actually take the time to learn basic animation so I can make my goal - a fully modular pack.

?