FNIS need help i can't seem to fix this i have tried almost everything

From the look of the FNIS report you have two mods that are not the SE version which it doesn't like, i'd check you have the SE version of those two and if not then uninstall, install the SE version and then run FNIS again

Is a good place to go to get the SE version of stuff

look i have installed the se version i do not know what i did wrong but but i like seid before i tried almost everything to get it to work i doable check everything i downloaded and everything i downloaded was all in for skyrim se so if you think you can help me fix this then please join my discord and we will talk it out texting is not my strong suit 

1 hour ago, SGT StonerFurry said:

look i have installed the se version i do not know what i did wrong but but i like seid before i tried almost everything to get it to work i doable check everything i downloaded and everything i downloaded was all in for skyrim se so if you think you can help me fix this then please join my discord and we will talk it out texting is not my strong suit 

No one wants to join your Discord.  There is plenty of help around, but you're going to have to get over your dislike of "texting" (read: typing) and actually read what people are telling you.  This is the official place to get support for SexLab.

I'll repeat what others have said before me: you have the LE version of SexLab installed, you need to install the SE version.  If you are using Nexus Mod Manager (or Vortex), then your Skyrim SE install folder is probably messed up beyond hope at this point.  Uninstall Skyrim, make sure the folder is completely deleted from your Steam directory, and start over.