Now we just need to get some suitable combat animations. That or simply disable combat in mermaid form. At the very least I did end up copying the idle animation for shouting so that she's not completely defenseless.

Additionally, there's no way this mod in its current form is dawnguard-ready. Has no vampire race and I'm sure the spell for switching between mermaid and human would have to be adjusted for switching between mermaid vampire and vampire

So through playtesting I'm finding this to be incompatible with a lot of things. Pretty much any mod that adds extra animations that aren't part of the base game will cause a t-pose, most of those being mods from this site.

We have the proper mermaid animations, now a better method of switching animations needs to be found. This one doesn't quite cut it.

Assuming you're talking about the movement animations in the video, not that I know of.

Hmm... we have everything here needed except a method of swapping animations. If I can figure out how to make a devious devices item out of it that would probably work, unless someone far more knowledgeable than I wants to give that a go because I have no idea where to begin with that.

EDIT: Well that CTD'd pretty hard.... I guess until someone comes up with something I'll just go back to doing this the hard way. Equipping the armor and swapping anim in pcea2.

12 hours ago, kyrenne said:

I'll give this another thorough playtest :)

Well it doesn't T-pose anymore, although not exactly the desired result on my end. Instead of posing with a poser mod she continues to just lay there wiggling her tail completely ignoring the animation. 

yes, becouse she isn't wearing rings

9 minutes ago, Mermaid232 said:

тут вроде есть люди из рашки,

Как исправить баг с улетающей грудью в форме русалки ? 

во первых установи универсальный скелет через NMM во вторых примени финз