I won't play SE until there are body physics that support beast tails, aren't broken and don't kill my framerate. I'm on oldrim.

Yeah, this works amazingly well. Whatever was happening seems to be because of whatever I changed for my own use. I'll have to redo it all. It was severely borked.

Talking about CBP and HDT SMP on SE. I know your mod doesn't have physics. That's one of the things "customized"

Naturally I won't release any of this due to permissions, but prior to finding your stuff here I was actually working on my own mermaid mod with basically the same features but with a UUNP body, UUNP tail body, shell bra and bodyslide compatibility using this mod right here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91398?tab=posts&BH=0 

As well as balancing some stats for my playthrough. 5000 magicka, even for a mystical mermaid, is excessive.

The issue I ran into with my own mod before finding you was something you seem to have solved rather well. How to change the tail and animations without having to manually equip and then change animation in PCEA2

Hmm.... having an intermittent t-pose issue with the arms here https://i.imgur.com/OgPqBwB.jpg

EDIT: Ah, found the reason why. Quick note for everyone reading on mod compatibility. Mermaid form incompatible with the "Allow Cover Animation" setting in Deviously Cursed Loot.

To be honest though, probably shouldn't use such mods with this one anyways. Imagine being belted and getting caught out in the rain. That sounds painful.

No, this one 

Don't worry about fixing it. Completely not necessary. It's fixed by turning the setting off in the config menu.

It's just an animation the mod uses so that the PC can cover herself when an event removes her clothes, but this is a mermaid mod. Worrying about exposing your naughty bits is a human problem.