So I managed to replace the coco tail and kiki's animations with an item in Devious Devices. This method works a lot better than switching race and using a behavior file with compatibility issues.

Now I just have to figure out how to make it a standalone item using devious devices as a framework.

Пожалуйста сделайте перевод в Google Transleate

К сожалению стабильная работа анимации, а так же поддержка поз не гарантируется. Поэтому мне пришлось сделать поддержку Fins Pcea2 для данного мода. Без этого мода ваша русалка и в рыбьем обличии будет бегать как человек((

Требования (Reqipments)
Apachii hair

Fins
Pcea 2
hdt

UNP body

merfolk.7z

1 hour ago, Larasen said:

Пожалуйста сделайте перевод в Google Transleate

К сожалению стабильная работа анимации, а так же поддержка поз не гарантируется. Поэтому мне пришлось сделать поддержку Fins Pcea2 для данного мода. Без этого мода ваша русалка и в рыбьем обличии будет бегать как человек((

Требования (Reqipments)
Apachii hair

Fins
Pcea 2
hdt

UNP body

merfolk.7z

The problem here though is that now it doesn't automatically switch to the mermaid animations. The goal here is to have compatible animations without having to go into menus all the time.

The best way to accomplish that in my opinion is by using Devious Devices as a framework to make a custom item that automatically equips when swimming or raining. I've spent the last several hours working on that and have it working except for a few details.

2 hours ago, kyrenne said:

The problem here though is that now it doesn't automatically switch to the mermaid animations. The goal here is to have compatible animations without having to go into menus all the time.

The best way to accomplish that in my opinion is by using Devious Devices as a framework to make a custom item that automatically equips when swimming or raining. I've spent the last several hours working on that and have it working except for a few details.

ok

альтернативная раса сирен. 
использует меш COCO как тело.

может носить любую одежду, но тут есть подвох: если вы наденете на нее любой ванильный доспех, или просто доспех со штанами, у морской красавицы будут ноги вместо хвоста)).
Анимации: я сделала пресет для Pcea2. Как то по другому делать не вижу смысла.
Текстуры: так как раса сделана на базе Siren Race, То пока заменен только один тип лица: базовый.

TESV 2018-10-25 19-11-49-76.jpg

Okay everything was just fine yesterday. Am I supposed to be using CK to write scripts or is something else better? Cuz it's being a cock.

EDIT: Okay, just as a test, I opened up a script source that I know works, saved it in CK without editing anything and it threw up 10 errors. I can't get NPP to work with the papyrus compiler. All of this shit was working just fine this morning and I made like 3 different scripts that worked as intended. Fuck this. I fucking quit. I'm not a modder and don't have the patience to deal with programs that won't work even when I follow instructions to the letter. Somebody else can do this shit.

Однако я уже сделала вполне рабочую расу русалок)) Вот только она не обращается в человека
However, I have already made perfectly working race of mermaids)) But it is not drawn in human

58 minutes ago, Larasen said:

Однако я уже сделала вполне рабочую расу русалок)) Вот только она не обращается в человека
However, I have already made perfectly working race of mermaids)) But it is not drawn in human

I'm not knocking what you did, because it's awesome. Just doesn't do everything I wanted to do because of the method it uses for switching animations. I found a pretty easy way to do it using this mod here:

All you have to do is write a script to equip the tail and apply the morph to both feet, and then overwrite the amp0_ animations with kiki's. The function you need to use is even provided in the main post. Boom, transforming mermaid compatible with any animation mod out there, and can be used on any race mod because it's just a piece of armor.

I had the mod made, wrote the script, CK started acting up. Rebooted hoping that would fix it and the harddrive that had all my mods and games installed on it failed S.M.A.R.T. test. Lost the whole thing.

Kind of half-assed rewrote the script in notepad for you if you wanted to play with it.

Scriptname mertailauto extends ObjectReference

Actor Property PlayerRef  Auto  
AmputatorMainScript Property AMS Auto

Function AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 1, 0)
endFunction

Problem I ran into was that for some reason CK would return a "mismatched input '.' expecting LPAREN" on not only this script but every script I loaded up, even ones that had already been compiled and were part of a working mod.

Reinstalled CK, rewrote the script on a magic effect instead because I like pain. CK seems to be working normally again. The strange bugs I was seeing in the render window are gone too. And now I have a script that works as far as CK is concerned, but it HATES the script I added as a property, throwing all of these errors:

Spoiler

Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(115,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(115,12): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(122,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(122,12): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(123,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(123,12): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(134,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(134,13): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(135,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(135,13): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(137,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(137,13): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(138,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(138,13): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(140,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(140,12): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(141,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(141,12): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(145,8): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(145,19): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorMorphScript.psc(145,1): cannot return a none from getnodescale, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_ConfigBase
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(47,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(62,13): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(62,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(64,13): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(64,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(67,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(69,13): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(69,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(71,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(75,2): AddHeaderOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(76,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(77,18): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(77,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(78,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(79,21): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(79,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(80,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(81,2): AddHeaderOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(82,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(83,22): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(83,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(84,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(85,18): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(85,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(87,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(95,2): AddHeaderOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(97,19): AddKeyMapOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(97,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(103,17): AddMenuOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(103,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(104,2): AddemptyOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(105,19): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(105,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(119,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(122,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(125,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(135,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(138,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(141,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(147,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(150,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(153,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(156,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(160,2): SetTextOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(161,2): SetMenuOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(168,2): SetInfoText is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(170,2): SetInfoText is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(172,2): SetInfoText is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(174,2): SetInfoText is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(181,8): SetKeyMapOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(183,8): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(191,8): SetMenuDialogOptions is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(192,8): SetMenuDialogStartIndex is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(193,8): SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(201,8): SetMenuOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\AmputatorConfig.psc(246,62): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(136,39): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(149,36): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(152,34): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(327,13): LogicalOr is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(327,13): cannot call the member function LogicalOr alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(327,1): cannot return a none from addflag, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(333,37): LogicalNot is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(333,37): cannot call the member function LogicalNot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(333,13): LogicalAnd is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(333,13): cannot call the member function LogicalAnd alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(333,1): cannot return a none from removeflag, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(339,13): LogicalAnd is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(339,13): cannot call the member function LogicalAnd alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(339,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(346,38): LogicalNot is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(346,38): cannot call the member function LogicalNot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(346,14): LogicalAnd is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(346,14): cannot call the member function LogicalAnd alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(346,2): cannot return a none from setflag, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(349,13): LogicalOr is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(349,13): cannot call the member function LogicalOr alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(349,1): cannot return a none from setflag, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(355,13): LogicalXor is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(355,13): cannot call the member function LogicalXor alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfUtil.psc(355,1): cannot return a none from flipflag, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(140,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(140,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(158,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(158,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(163,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(163,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(177,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(177,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(195,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(195,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(206,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(206,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(209,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(209,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(225,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(225,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(228,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(228,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(231,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(231,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(234,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(234,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(237,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(237,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(240,16): CreateAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(240,16): cannot call the member function CreateAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(244,16): ResizeFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(244,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(247,16): ResizeIntArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(247,16): cannot call the member function ResizeIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(250,16): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(250,16): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(253,16): ResizeFormArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(253,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(256,16): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(256,16): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,44): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,44): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,61): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(152,20): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(152,20): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(441,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(441,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(442,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(442,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(443,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(443,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(444,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(444,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(445,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(445,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(446,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(446,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(447,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(447,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(448,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(448,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(449,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(449,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(450,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(450,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(28,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(28,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(44,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(44,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(61,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(61,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(76,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(76,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(97,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(97,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(25,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(25,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(37,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(37,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(75,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(75,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(95,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(95,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,32): GetAliasByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,59): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(147,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(201,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(201,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(301,27): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(301,27): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(359,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(359,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(370,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,32): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,13): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,28): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,18): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,33): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(42,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(42,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(99,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(99,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(34,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(45,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(222,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(222,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(233,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(548,15): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(551,16): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(558,15): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(561,16): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(33,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(44,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,29): GetDisplayName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(169,87): GetDisplayName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(194,38): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(197,38): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(461,47): GetType is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(461,29): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(461,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(769,79): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(875,100): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(898,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(1051,49): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(115,22): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(175,23): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(304,54): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(657,23): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(657,23): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(657,40): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(657,40): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(718,32): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(778,79): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(778,79): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(778,96): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(807,10): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(807,10): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(807,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1106,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1109,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1113,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1116,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1123,39): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1123,39): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1123,21): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1125,12): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1161,13): EquipItemEx is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1247,10): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1247,10): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1247,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1255,11): SheatheWeapon is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1272,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1273,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1274,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1276,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1277,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1278,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1279,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1280,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1287,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1288,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1289,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1291,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1292,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1293,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1294,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1295,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1348,26): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1348,26): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1349,26): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1349,26): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(262,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(263,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(264,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(265,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(266,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(275,109): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(278,52): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(278,180): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(281,52): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(281,178): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(286,52): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(286,176): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(731,105): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1025,2): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1037,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1247,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1247,30): cannot cast a none to a referencealias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1250,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1250,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1251,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1251,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1252,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1252,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1253,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1253,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1254,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1254,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1286,16): GetAliasByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1286,46): cannot cast a none to a referencealias, types are incompatible
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1330,29): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1330,29): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1331,29): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1331,29): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1332,29): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1332,29): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(343,77): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(620,10): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(620,10): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(620,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(734,3): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(746,1): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(65,39): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(129,21): GetType is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(129,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(304,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(308,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(311,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,39): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,39): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,21): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(353,13): EquipItemEx is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(369,54): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(374,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(379,32): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(382,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(385,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(388,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(391,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(394,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(397,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(400,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(404,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(408,32): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(411,32): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(414,32): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(418,30): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(425,29): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(426,20): IsRaceFlagSet is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(505,25): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(505,25): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(54,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(294,41): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(294,41): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(294,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(294,58): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(396,9): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(396,9): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(396,47): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(399,9): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(399,9): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(399,32): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(402,9): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(402,9): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(402,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(410,9): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(410,9): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(410,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(420,9): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(420,9): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(420,51): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(467,80): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(538,12): SheatheWeapon is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(566,9): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(566,9): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(566,26): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(621,18): GetSpellCount is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(621,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(624,28): GetNthSpell is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(625,15): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(626,42): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(629,19): GetNumEffects is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(629,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(632,15): GetNthEffectMagicEffect is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(682,15): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(682,15): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(699,79): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(699,79): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(699,96): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(699,96): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(702,78): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(702,78): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(702,95): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(702,95): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(753,1): RegisterForCrosshairRef is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(758,1): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(759,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(760,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(761,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(766,22): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
Z:\Jak\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(766,22): cannot call the member function Get

JFC