On 3/12/2021 at 3:56 AM, craze said:

Not sure if you are supposed to play this as a female pc ? My female pc plays male animations with her husband. No offence, but it is kinda weird seeing my dragonborne fuck her male spouse with a strap-on.

I had the animation wrong in the Scripts, will be fixed in the update, thanks for letting me know

5 hours ago, -Caden- said:

So I had the tags Blowjob, Aggressive, I removed the aggressive tag: I will upload the update in a bit

That picture looks like it's for when the pc tells the spouse to clean him off though. The anim I'm not getting is the one where the pc sucks off her bull. scene where the spouse does it plays fine.

2 hours ago, drunken toad said:

That picture looks like it's for when the pc tells the spouse to clean him off though. The anim I'm not getting is the one where the pc sucks off her bull. scene where the spouse does it plays fine.

oh ok , i am jumping in to check right now

2 hours ago, drunken toad said:

This is the script as is bullsuck.jpg.2b4988c0897dcada1444ad0f78940fa8.jpg

Try dropping it back into your Data/Scripts folder and overwrite. see if it installed wrong.

cq_PCBullBlow.pex

On 3/12/2021 at 2:20 AM, -Caden- said:

The PC is the queen, female player, a cuckquean is actually a woman who fucks others husbands and makes the wife watch, kinda the same thing you are saying. I will add those in later, I released the mod Cuckold, that is for the male PC

Cuckold - Dialog Sex - LoversLab

I think you got the definition of cuckquean/cuckqueen wrong...

cuckquean
A wife who is compliant in her fetish for her husband's unfaithfullness or adultery. The female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner.

5 hours ago, anpegi said:

I think you got the definition of cuckquean/cuckqueen wrong...

cuckquean
A wife who is compliant in her fetish for her husband's unfaithfullness or adultery. The female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner.

lol I probably did, not into the fetish "Shrugs" its a mod in a virtual world the right "grammar" for it doesnt matter to me though

6 hours ago, drunken toad said:

The anim still won't play. Everything else works though. Other than the pc pegging her spouse during consummation scene and a blank quest name in the quest log. 

Are you using the latest version? I just run thru the whole this and everything worked on my end, is anyone else having this issue?

7 hours ago, drunken toad said:

The anim still won't play. Everything else works though. Other than the pc pegging her spouse during consummation scene and a blank quest name in the quest log. 

so i just run it three different times and final got it so the BJ didnt run i will look into it today

3 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

could u colaborate with eodoo https://www.loverslab.com/profile/933320-eadoo/ ?

he creates descriptive text for slab scenes, not sure if he actually manages to differentiate between male/female pc. i see ur mod has great potential for his kind of plugins.

So i do not like to add many mod dependencies, bit right now I am adding dialogue to the sex scenes as they play, no debug messages, actually Bull saying things like " Listen to the sound of your wife sucking my cock" this will be in the next update

On 3/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, Scroolose said:

Any plans for mod that does the reverse? You tell your spouse/partner to find a male to seduce, and instead he ends up fool and you end up cucking him. This would be fun with voiced dialogue. And Nazeem, ofc.

Yes when time arises, unfortunately my rl work has picked back up but I have more plans, and if anyone else wants to add it as well, they can permissions are all open on this, I also downloaded SKVA Synth - xVASynth for voice files later on

6 hours ago, Inte said:

The OP artwork, where is that from? 

Just typed in Cuckquean on the browser and found an image

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Maverick939 said:

Can this be used together with the cuckold mod?

I am sure they could be but dialogue might be off as far as NPCs gender, but unsure, they will work together though

• 4 weeks later...

I had a bit of a... problem. When I go to marry my future spouse, the marriage seems to complete as normal but it doesn't actually finish. The quest to get married is "completed", but there's no dialogue to choose where to live and other mods (such as Spouses Enhanced) do not register the NPC as my spouse. Is this a common issue? Or is there just something weird with my game?

Edit: Nevermind. I tried disabling Cuckoldress until after the wedding, but the same thing happened... it looks like another mod might be responsible. I'm going to have to do some testing to find out which. ><;