8 hours ago, shar181 said:

I had a bit of a... problem. When I go to marry my future spouse, the marriage seems to complete as normal but it doesn't actually finish. The quest to get married is "completed", but there's no dialogue to choose where to live and other mods (such as Spouses Enhanced) do not register the NPC as my spouse. Is this a common issue? Or is there just something weird with my game?

Edit: Nevermind. I tried disabling Cuckoldress until after the wedding, but the same thing happened... it looks like another mod might be responsible. I'm going to have to do some testing to find out which. ><;

That sucks, but yeah this mod doesnt touch the marriage quest, I hope you find the issue soon

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

That sucks, but yeah this mod doesnt touch the marriage quest, I hope you find the issue soon

I found the issue. It's coming from "Troubles of Heroine". I've notified the mod author and hotfixed it by removing all of the spouse-related dialogue from the .esp. I am now free and clear to cuck my wife with a domme orc! :3

So this is something I probably should have thought about sooner, but is it only possible to have a male character as the "bull"? My PC is a dickgirl, and her wife is female. I'd intended to have one of the pervy female orc followers from ToH as her bull, but I didn't see a dialogue option for it. :x

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

So this is something I probably should have thought about sooner, but is it only possible to have a male character as the "bull"? My PC is a dickgirl, and her wife is female. I'd intended to have one of the pervy female orc followers from ToH as her bull, but I didn't see a dialogue option for it. :x

I will get a update soon and get this option in there for you

2 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I will get a update soon and get this option in there for you

That would be amazing! When I was reading the description, everything was gender-neutral so I'd just assumed that you could either be a woman looking for someone to fuck you, or seeking a woman other than your wife (or husband) to fuck. ^^;

If you're going to make that an option, you might also want to consider changing how the animations with your spouse are called. I noticed that the dialogue topics to have sex with my spouse were specifically calling for lesbian animations, even though one of us had a dick. :3

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

That would be amazing! When I was reading the description, everything was gender-neutral so I'd just assumed that you could either be a woman looking for someone to fuck you, or seeking a woman other than your wife (or husband) to fuck. ^^;

If you're going to make that an option, you might also want to consider changing how the animations with your spouse are called. I noticed that the dialogue topics to have sex with my spouse were specifically calling for lesbian animations, even though one of us had a dick. :3

If you havent already, you might want to take a look at Skyrims Shrouded Secret

9 hours ago, -Caden- said:

If you havent already, you might want to take a look at Skyrims Shrouded Secret

That certainly seems relevant to my interests!

I'll need to save it for a future playthrough. My normal setup doesn't give all the ladies dicks; just orcs and certain followers. I'll also have to disable Amorous Adventures, since it includes a lot of the same characters. x3

6 hours ago, shar181 said:

That certainly seems relevant to my interests!

I'll need to save it for a future playthrough. My normal setup doesn't give all the ladies dicks; just orcs and certain followers. I'll also have to disable Amorous Adventures, since it includes a lot of the same characters. x3

Yes it includes them but the mods can still be played together, i have AA in my load order

18 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

hello Caden one question, in dowload page two file there which one need to dowload?

The 2.0 version

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Is there a difference between the two downloadable files? One says CuckQueen, the other say Cuckoldress? Or is one just an older version?

Yes CuckQuean is just an earlier version

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 8:20 AM, Guest said:

The PC is the queen, female player, a cuckquean is actually a woman who fucks others husbands and makes the wife watch, kinda the same thing you are saying. I will add those in later, I released the mod Cuckold, that is for the male PC

Cuckold - Dialog Sex - LoversLab

This is not what Cuckquean means. Cuckquean is the wife, the one who watch her husband have sex with another women. It's literally means Female Cuckold. What you are saying is referring to the "Vixen". The one who fucks the husband so the wife can watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...