anyone have a workaround on verifying an e-mail on baidu? (asking this here because the thread the mod is posted on uses baidu) i personally do not know chinese at all and using a website to draw the characters seems to take too long for the captcha

Guest carywinton

File Name: CWDolls/Clothes/Pretty Things

File Submitter: Bashis

File Submitted: 14 Apr 2013

File Category: Armor & Clothing

This mod has been out there for a while, but always in half Japanese, on an Asian file sharing service where the average dl speed was 7kb, and the armors were set up for fallout 3, (no DT), so i basically made it all English, and set up the 1500 or so armors to use DT.

I did not make any of the items in this mod, i just translated and made the armor compatible with new Vegas, all the credit goes back to the website posted above and the original author, cwjohnny.

Do you still have the Fallout 3 versions of any of these files? They are pretty much impossible to find...

I have the Fallout 3 version, but actually the latest version CWClothes 2.5 and CWDolls 1.33 both are originally designed for Fallout 3, the "plugin" *.esp file is all that has to be omitted from install. Just use the *.esm files and it should work fine. If you do not have access to any of these files, just let me know and I can provide working links. I believe one of my previous posts in this topic does provide still working links to the last versions I was able to get. You will also have to use FO3Edit to change the "Masters" in the header to look for Fallout3.esm instead of FalloutNV.esm.

anyone have a workaround on verifying an e-mail on baidu? (asking this here because the thread the mod is posted on uses baidu) i personally do not know chinese at all and using a website to draw the characters seems to take too long for the captcha

I would not bother with even trying to set up an account on Baidu, I tried several times using machine translators and could never successfully log in to the new account. If you need CWDolls or CWClothes or both, I have a post in this topic with links to my 4Shared account that has them. If you have trouble with downloading or finding my post, just let me know and I will try to help you obtain what you need.

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, I downloaded these some time back, the 2.4 version. and now like to use the 2.5, I downloaded all the new files. Does anyone mind telling/remind me how to build these right. I just remember problems years back with "error" when extracting them right.

I have all 3, 7zip, Winrar, Winzip.  and the other mods needed lings, EZ, etc, just need a simple: DL this put it there with that, extract bla bla, place in bla bla, make NMM/FMM zip and poof. 

Edit: Never mind, i sort of remember why I had so much problems before. have to open each little file and build the mod up with all the meshes and textures. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@ vitaminwaterxxx , You are missing textures and meshes, I ran into this issue when I first installed this mod as well. For a complete download of this mod and the various versions for FO3 and FNV, you can get them at my Forums.

http://freeside.rpggamerpro.com/phpBB3

Wait...this is New Vegas mod right? Why are those mod listed under fallout 3? O_O Did I made a mistake? Where are the texture, since i already HAVE THE ESM and ESP.

• 1 month later...

I started trying to get this pack at 2:30am.

After many hours of screwing around with MEGA, searching in my hidden files to try and snake the download from behind the damn encryption error from the Google Chrome File System folder, re-verifying my 4shared free account thing because I got fed up with MEGA, restarting for a windows update, updating my graphics drivers (Don't ask, I'm not sure how I ended up there either), restarting again due to updated drivers, downloading from 4shared, and waiting for it to extract... I think I may be ready to open this thing up in the geck and do some customizing.

It is now 7:41 am... all I wanted was some new clothes.

• 4 weeks later...

Since the plugins did not have rooms that you could find the CW Clothing and Weapons, only by droppable, I've made a simple Goodsprings Home where I've stashed all of its contents there. As for the texture errors I'm not sure what went on with these mods. But Lings would always have one piece of hair missing in Fallout 3 and maybe Fallout NV, but when I've went to Freeside the game seemed to be broken by bad textures of CWDolls... And Bomber Squad freezes my game at the Title Menu. I'm not sure what's wrong with that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erm...why doesnt someone reupload CWDolls? All the links for it in the OP are dead.

Seconded. I didn't have all the files but what I did have I have lost totally. It appears that all the links are now dead, even the Freeside rpggamer links. 

Update on what I wrote and thanks to a suggestion from a third party but the Mega links on first page arent working but Mega still has the files. Go to Mega Search nz and type file names into the search box. The files are all there and I have managed to get what I lost back. Dances jig of joy.

• 2 weeks later...

cwclothes are still there, but cwdolls aren't in mega anymore.

Nevermind. I've read the 3ds site post (yay me for understanding some JP) and it seems that the cwseries in an entire collection of multiple mods... Which would probably not workout well for me. It's too large and you'd probably need a clean client to start with the cw series. If anyone wants to install the cw series, just google translate the page on 1 tab, untranslated tab on another, and bring your modding experience. You're probably gonna install a lot of standard mods along with the main cw files. Good luck to any non-Japanese prospectors out there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Managed to dl'd and setup everything from the bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1919537-1-1.htmlthread and got it all setup, however when I start the game, all my menu buttons and vanilla items had broken text symbols making it tough to figure out what I was clicking. Am I the only one who has had this issue? Seems like it wants to load chinese text but can't with the english version. I deleted and only installed TTW now and want to try again, is there anything I should know?