Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

4 hours ago, Memebutt said:

So anyone commissioned a nude mod yet, it looks like it’s dead or something?

I remember pointing out these nude models of the Splatoon idols on Smutbase, and someone recently uploaded a mod on Gamebanana that replaces two Inklings with Callie and Marie. I'm thinking of editing that mod and replacing the bodies with the nude versions. Can't be that hard, right?

...right?

On 3/5/2024 at 07.04, Memebutt said:

Jadi ada yang sudah memesan mod telanjang, sepertinya sudah mati atau apa?

Hahaha yes I really need it

On 3/5/2024 at 07.04, Memebutt said:

Jadi ada yang sudah memesan mod telanjang, sepertinya sudah mati atau apa?

On 5/3/2024 at 4:40 PM, Sophistz said:

You can commission zai

Didn’t you read, I said “can anyone commission”. Stop saying that I Can commission him, cause I’m broke, I don’t have any money

On 5/3/2024 at 12:20 AM, Icantevenname said:

I remember pointing out these nude models of the Splatoon idols on Smutbase, and someone recently uploaded a mod on Gamebanana that replaces two Inklings with Callie and Marie. I'm thinking of editing that mod and replacing the bodies with the nude versions. Can't be that hard, right?

...right?

Well modding the bodies will be hard, cause you need to name the models right and the textures right

8 hours ago, Sophistz said:

Does anyone know where to find zai's uncensored Pyra? The one he released has a black censor line but this one doesn't: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/118073612

That's not a censor bar, that's literally how vagina is drawn there.

While it's not in the best quality you've seen, given how often Pixiv posts censor vaginas due to their general rules, it's rare to see that kind of post uncensored.

On 5/2/2024 at 11:20 PM, Icantevenname said:

...right?

Okay, problem: I can't export the model since it expects textures from the original Inkling model, and the exporter refuses to export without them. Can someone upload the textures for the third Inkling skin? Switch Toolbox keeps getting an error when I open Smash in it.