Can anyone make a mods incest. sims 4 have 2 questions

On 2/18/2021 at 12:47 AM, Oops19 said:

Use WW or DD and enable incest. May be hard to find in the menu, though.

I don't know if there is also a basegame woohoo-incest mod.

Click the sim, Wicked, Personalization, Give Wicked Traits.  Both sims have to be given the Incest trait for it to work.  There is also a global incest setting somewhere in the settings, probably under Advanced settings or Cheats.

If I've understood this correctly, both a teen-sex and incest option existed in the basic Wicked Whims but were taken out for various reasons. There's a small script mod called "Inappropriate mod" that allows for them to be included. It can be found here: 

On a side-note: Would it be possible to split this into separate teen mod and incest mod? The sim I'm currently playing is a teen trying to get a pass on his hot teacher, but it's kind of annoying having his mother make a pass on him every other day.

21 minutes ago, PetPatPut said:

On a side-note: Would it be possible to split this into separate teen mod and incest mod? The sim I'm currently playing is a teen trying to get a pass on his hot teacher, but it's kind of annoying having his mother make a pass on him every other day.

Instead of using the WW global Incest Switch just disable it and give only to those sims that you want to have it.

Click on Sim >Wicked > Personalization > Give Attributes > Incest

Or if you don't want Mom to pester the son... Shift Click on her > Wicked > Disable for Autonomous

On 2/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, Scorpio said:

Instead of using the WW global Incest Switch just disable it and give only to those sims that you want to have it.

Click on Sim >Wicked > Personalization > Give Attributes > Incest

Or if you don't want Mom to pester the son... Shift Click on her > Wicked > Disable for Autonomous

Thanks, I'll give it a try! I'm not trying to make any of the sims incestuous, rather to enable sex between teens and between teens and adults, _without_ enabling incest.

1 hour ago, PetPatPut said:

Thanks, I'll give it a try! I'm not trying to make any of the sims incestuous, rather to enable sex between teens and between teens and adults, _without_ enabling incest.

Only the WW Patreon version needs the unlock as the Public LL version has Teens and Incest included.

Other WW settings you need to check...

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractivness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating), Romance Age:ON

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

WW Settings/Sex Settings:

Sex Interaction Settings:
Teen Sex Switch: ON

Hm, OK, so only Patreon-version need the unlock? I've got the public version, I'll go check the settings as per your suggestions. What I'm really after though is a sort of "incest: off"-setting.

I normally play with the relationship settings on, that way it's way more challenging to have a "Lady Chatterley's lover" affair going on. A bit of challenge is half the fun of course.

5 minutes ago, PetPatPut said:

What I'm really after though is a sort of "incest: off"-setting.

WW default settings are Incest OFF unless changed or by giving sims the Incest Attribute(Trait) instead.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/

Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (OFF)

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW default settings are Incest OFF unless changed or by giving sims the Incest Attribute(Trait) instead.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/

Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (OFF)

_That_ did the trick, thanks!

• 4 months later...