Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The red breasts are a unholy combination of:

Maybe Toys needs a "body part getting red" feature some day :P I'm not sure what excuse to make that its related to a toy.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Normally I use the effects of Devious Training 3 (DT3), which is a blur effect

ok good to know, as an example

The mouth is closed, it looks okay because you can't see the lower part of the mouth.

oh! well maybe not all the time closed? I did fix a case where it can end up closed unintentionally.

If some of the toy effect enchantments can be transferred by the player onto other worn items they would suffer on own responsibility ?

Not sure I'm getting an understanding of what you mean.

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Maybe Toys needs a "body part getting red" feature some day :P I'm not sure what excuse to make that its related to a toy.

Maybe spikey toys? ?

Or itchy toys? ?

Stinging nettle? ?

Chastity bra with spikes? (but only if transformed :classic_happy:)

Whip summoning toys?

22 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

oh! well maybe not all the time closed? I did fix a case where it can end up closed unintentionally.

arghs! forgot to make a picture... will be back!

22 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Not sure I'm getting an understanding of what you mean.

Idea would be to make the toys disenchant able so the PC can learn it and transfer it onto other worn equipment.

Like the famous amulet of crawling, or the cursed asphyxiation amulet, the pet ears of crawling, the boots of silly walk

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

SLS 0.635 + SLSO = ahegao

SLSO is downloaded from the same link I assume? Cool. Pretty big mod just for me to get an ahegao face lol, but I'll have to make room. I recently capped my mods. I've finally hit 255 so I'll have to delete something.

I've been wanting to do an "open" style Chasity Bra. This could be the thing.

arghs! forgot to make a picture... will be back!

I need that Toy that summons whipping to punish you!

Idea would be to make the toys disenchant able so the PC can learn it and transfer it onto other worn equipment.

Like the famous amulet of crawling, or the cursed asphyxiation amulet, the pet ears of crawling, the boots of silly walk

It's almost like saying, imagine you could put a Toys Effect on any armor item, be it vanilla or another mod's armor/clothing item. That would be like saying, stuff can have Effects from Toys, without even being "Toys aware". I can imagine a way to do this, but it could be script laggy, maybe. Imagine putting a Toys Effect, on a DD item even! *giggles* no! you are crazy!

On 2/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, VirginMarie said:
On 2/21/2021 at 7:20 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Ohhh spikes is a good idea, thats got the creative juices flowing. Time to fire up Blender methinks

Played the quest with the alpha. Very nice work. Some things I noticed:

1. When I entered unarmed combat I was using the hand tied behind back combat animation, even though I wasn't wearing anything.

2. When I used the left trial alter and left, nightly appeared and force greeted me but had no dialogue. I had to walk up and down the platform until she appeared and greeted me with the quest dialogue.

Overall I really like the idea of making items removable at a certain arousal level, that is a very fun mechanic. With DD, I always roleplay a character who doesn't want the devices, so for that I always need to try removing them. But me (player) doesn't want them removed right away, I feel unlucky if I struggle out immediately. So this is a better solution, don't let character remove the device until there's been some payoff

4 hours ago, DayTri said:

1. When I entered unarmed combat I was using the hand tied behind back combat animation, even though I wasn't wearing anything.

This is a feature, not a bug :P  Well, I kid, but not entirely. I've used a "replacer" workaround to solve a few cases of animations not wanting to animate when they should. So until I can figure out how to improve that, it can be expected. You will still have normal hand to hand combat when you engage. You can think of it as "residual magic" from the Magical Wrist Bindings" in the meantime.

Thanks for letting me know though, I was curious if people would even notice. Seems that right away, someone did!

2. When I used the left trial alter and left, nightly appeared and force greeted me but had no dialogue. I had to walk up and down the platform until she appeared and greeted me with the quest dialogue.

This I've seen too. If you wait about 5 seconds, the force greet does kick in, but 5 seconds feels like a LONG time. I don't yet understand what's causing the delay. Its in my to "Stranger Things To Do List".

4 hours ago, DayTri said:

making items removable at a certain arousal level

How about after being hit enough times in combat. Seen that yet? Or sometimes you can only remove things after one of those 2 transforms, with your orgasm. *giggles innocently*

16 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

This is a feature, not a bug :P  Well, I kid, but not entirely. I've used a "replacer" workaround to solve a few cases of animations not wanting to animate when they should. So until I can figure out how to improve that, it can be expected. You will still have normal hand to hand combat when you engage. You can think of it as "residual magic" from the Magical Wrist Bindings" in the meantime.

Thanks for letting me know though, I was curious if people would even notice. Seems that right away, someone did!

This I've seen too. If you wait about 5 seconds, the force greet does kick in, but 5 seconds feels like a LONG time. I don't yet understand what's causing the delay. Its in my to "Stranger Things To Do List".

How about after being hit enough times in combat. Seen that yet? Or sometimes you can only remove things after one of those 2 transforms, with your orgasm. *giggles innocently*

I'm still playing with DD on my main character, just swapped to toys for the intro quest for a bit so didn't get to see much else. Overall I really like the aesthetic of it, I think it will become really good.

Also I like the optionality of things, I don't like the "fondle yourself" mechanic but I see it's toggleable in the MCM so that is great.

The hands behind back thing though is very noticeable, I'm sure you will find a way to work around it.

Tell me your key finding fetish!

Anybody have some creative ideas on how Toys should distribute keys? Sure they could randomly appear in chests and dead bodies, and probably should, but something more... different, unique, never done before? Tell m your wildest key finding fetish! Mine from before was finding them in dragon dung. Only problem is that I've never found dragon dung!

Toys has 4 keys used by the base library. Basic, Tiny Basic, Exotic, and Tiny Exotic. Mods can of course add custom keys, but this would be for those 4. Exotic should be about twice as hard to find, but difficulty could be an MCM thing.

I'm hoping someone ends up making a mod for Toys that does this and more, such as "services to unlock", but I figure I need to put an optional basic feature in Toys by the time V1 releases, unless someone plans to do it in time, and tells me :D

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Tell me your key finding fetish!

Anybody have some creative ideas on how Toys should distribute keys? Sure they could randomly appear in chests and dead bodies, and probably should, but something more... different, unique, never done before? Tell m your wildest key finding fetish! Mine from before was finding them in dragon dung. Only problem is that I've never found dragon dung!

Toys has 4 keys used by the base library. Basic, Tiny Basic, Exotic, and Tiny Exotic. Mods can of course add custom keys, but this would be for those 4. Exotic should be about twice as hard to find, but difficulty could be an MCM thing.

I'm hoping someone ends up making a mod for Toys that does this and more, such as "services to unlock", but I figure I need to put an optional basic feature in Toys by the time V1 releases, unless someone plans to do it in time, and tells me :D

Nothing wrong with the DD system of how keys are distributed but I would go with something new, how about visiting a random shrine to get them removed?

I have always liked the cursed collar quest in DCL  where you have no option but to visit the deep dark dungeon and find the keystone wihich releases you, so I would suggest that as an example.

26 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Nothing wrong with the DD system of how keys are distributed

As far as I know, DD does not distribute keys. You have other mods doing that. Or do I have that wrong?

but I would go with something new, how about visiting a random shrine to get them removed?

This is an idea for removal services. For a feature built into the framework we need something more generic, and not having the feel of a quest, since a framework is not a quest mod. Randomly found in chests is an example method, but I want to think outside of that "box".

I have always liked the cursed collar quest in DCL  where you have no option but to visit the deep dark dungeon and find the keystone wihich releases you, so I would suggest that as an example.

Great example for a quest mod.

32 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

By the way, I just tested your mod, very good so far but  can it be safely uninstalled?

No mod that is a plugin with script, can be safely uninstalled, unless its the last mod in your load order (and a framework never is). In all cases you will eventually corrupt your save. Always follow the Golden Rule. Safe uninstall is a fallacy.

So an "reverse" chastity set? ?

Would be cool if it changes after "melting"

Here an inspiration created by LockMaster (only posted for educational purposes of course):

Spoiler

1641697606_Capture_Adventure-Piratesprey_2K_JPG_411.jpg.c56f5000541f1824f0fded9e8d1ff623.jpg

164547966_Capture_Adventure-Piratesprey_2K_JPG_419.jpg.5130e28ed2840fef26cca7d319dae080.jpg

I need that Toy that summons whipping to punish you!

About that, here some inspiration from the mod EnemyPlus.

Summon-able weapons that fight for you, but who would be crazy enough to summon a whip to get whipped? ?

Spoiler

1132272888_enb2021_02_2801_05_44_73.jpg.51332a50c4beb1ae91772a41e36b1528.jpg

1539278785_enb2021_02_2801_05_53_82.jpg.bc4714267699be0b036431415e979561.jpg

1552948976_enb2021_02_2801_06_25_86.jpg.084f306af80863938fd819d77f3d402d.jpg

293561685_enb2021_02_2801_06_27_28.jpg.8930295501a36ec0899f8f68a900992f.jpg

*giggles* no! you are crazy!

Thank you! That's high praise from a Virgin with multiple children ?

Lucky for me I fell in love with the Toy tail plug and it's crawling animations. Keeps other slots free while providing a good excuse to crawl a bit. ?

After installing Toys Alpha 0.1 it didn't take long until a cult emerged to praise the crawling toy tail plug that seems to go well together with anything devious so far.

Spoiler

190117107_enb2021_02_2719_54_16_15.jpg.afd21d1587d65b77004a499377364d81.jpg

368481999_enb2021_02_2719_56_44_36.jpg.0226509b4aea14cb108b28ba6f8cefc1.jpg

101923589_enb2021_02_2720_14_08_56.jpg.b502d366cc82a06f87970a5f66a8a16c.jpg

1473517246_enb2021_02_2720_15_42_72.jpg.f283fa60799e33256dc49b0a12f7454c.jpg

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

So an "reverse" chastity set? ?

Would be cool if it changes after "melting"

*nods innocently* Yes, maybe Audhol will post what he's working on. The melting, or transform could be that the "bra" part either adds, or goes away, or changes. I'm too innocent to look at your pics, but you and Aud might be able to come up with a proper plan.

As for the rest of your post, I looks like you are having too much fun. Brings a whole new meaning to the saying "nice tail!".