I tried Rushed real quick again, will all three updated scripts.

The assault itself triggered there, this time I was in bleedout though afterwards.

In the second try I enabled Creatures, and it worked. Strange that Rushed worked without needing to enable creatures.

Those are the two mods where the NPCs come from:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/595

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/599

Not sure if that's what you are asking for, but console says RedguardRace, ImperialRace and WoodElfRace.

At the end of the second try I was in perma / a long bleedout, properly because a wolf familiar hit me while I was far away from the wenches.

Seems the issue is not with the Deadly Wenches though, I have tried vanilla NPCs, and with all creatures enabled they work, too.

I noticed that Traditional with 1 victors works strange. They always only assault once, and afterwards they follow the player for a while, cheer and clap before the scenario presumably ends (the PC stumbles back).

A suggestion regarding Traditional:

Instead of having a x% chance that another assault happens, at the end of each assault the NPC has a 100-x% chance to get a debuff that excludes them from assaulting the PC again. If all NPCs have this debuff the scenario ends.

Main reason for these chance: The number of victors would influence how many times the PC is assaulted.

Papyrus.0 - Rushed.log Papyrus.0 - Creatures enabled.log Papyrus.0 - Vanilla NPCs.log

Edited by Someone92
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Also can you check what race those wrench NPC have? and if so, if that Race has the ActorTypeNPC keyword?

If memory serves me right those wenches use vanilla races buut they have a lil ghosty friend thing that uses a custom race. Maybe that's screwing things up?

Spoiler

wenches.png.403517888fd5b755f894d738f56d1881.png

Edited by pinkfluf
by george I've figured out how to add piccies in spoilers, no longer need to edit posts with "put piccie in spoiler" Oh joyous day indeed!!
9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I tried Rushed real quick again, will all three updated scripts.

The assault itself triggered there, this time I was in bleedout though afterwards.

Thats expected behavior, it show Rushed works (unless I misunderstand)

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

In the second try I enabled Creatures, and it worked. Strange that Rushed worked without needing to enable creatures.

Afaik it seems that with a selecive Filter, the Race is never validated, only in a restrictive setting. Though I know that semper uses a restrictive setting and has no issues either

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I noticed that Traditional with 1 victors works strange. They always only assault once, and afterwards they follow the player for a while, cheer and clap before the scenario presumably ends (the PC stumbles back).

A suggestion regarding Traditional:

Instead of having a x% chance that another assault happens, at the end of each assault the NPC has a 100-x% chance to get a debuff that excludes them from assaulting the PC again. If all NPCs have this debuff the scenario ends.

Main reason for these chance: The number of victors would influence how many times the PC is assaulted

Thats the game taking its time before things work. Ill enforce the AI to reevaluate its actions when the Scenario ends

2nd one.. I guess I could do that but the more important question here right now is why does the HasKeyword() Function not work properly in your game and what alternatives would there be :)

Hi thanks you make new combat and sex mode.  I test this mod few days ago, then I could confirm it worked for my purpose, at same time can I stop this mod work for NPC vs NPC (include follower)  but only use the Reparis mercy?   I may use defeat SE for NPC and NPC as main. at same time I sometimes hope to start animation without defeat . PC agressory process. (it sometimes  difficult when I use for follower, untillt it work I need some strange things often)

and one thing I hope to know, if I use the PC (mercy) spell for follower, follower may change their AI etc after finish sex?  at current I only hope to use "Reparis mercy" to easy start by one click to see some animations. (though I know there are many mod which can easy start animation,)  

And it still work with SLAA ?  (SALL may auto set new actor or clone when start sexlab animation,)  without issue?  

I now playing this mod (to understand clear usage of  Reparis mercy).   it work with SLAA without problem thanks. 

then I have one small request, how it work.

At current, to start animation for follower (or NPC),

1.  Use Reparis mercy (I can set key in MCM, so I set it as B)

2. Then I need to atack target ^^;  (though I know I can adjust parameter to easy knock  down, and try to change senario etc, sitll not understand all how I change knock donw senario and scorpion means,,)

But I think if you can add option,  which can use this magic more simple.  as auto knock down target (then choose some option what PC will do for knocked down victim)

that means,,

when I point target with cursor, >>>  I click B  (it add reparis mercy ) + knock down target at once.

if it work so,  I can more easy and quick use without atack my follower,, .  

(so you can imagine it kind of  quick rape dominate magic which knock down target without physicall battle)

Of course I love dialogue or some steps usually , but sometimes I simply hope to quick nock down target as agressor, then see knock down as animation,  by one key. 

I have used  sexlab  Rape spell (old mod,,  but it try to add un-necessary things (though interesting) and for some reason, usually it may cause un-expected issue for me,

then I often serch one click stable magic, to knock down target (but start kind of sexlab agressive animation as option)

And thanks I will try other many options (NPC vs NPC etc)  which you have offered. already (I like stable but add some unique dialogues)  later.

Another Test run.

Same as before, so that's great. Same two issues, but nothing I couldn't work around.

New thing I noticed: If two NPCs were fighting so far away that they didn't register on my minimap as aggressive, Followers would still be in bleedout. I feel this problem will be solved when the Potion mechanic is in place, so I'm not concerned.

I do have a general question to everyone though, an animation issue unrelated to this mod: When I look away from an animation, the actors unalign and then realign when the next stage starts, but if I look away again, it happens again. Anyone else had this issue? Or know how to stop it? (In SL I have Even Actor height, and no heels are present on the Followers to screw up those adjustments)

Edit: Figured out my followers themselves are unscaling when I look away, and then rescaling on the next stage... hmm

Edited by semper_solus

I think this mod is already more stable than defeat (though I really like defeat and not say complain about the mod) to see NPC vs NPC animation in battles.

My fovarite situation are,, when I enter dungeon, 

1 my follower will be konoced down and be assgulted by NPC enemys. >> start ememy agressive animation for victim follower (with SLAA sometimes add more actor, sometimes I join the group ^^;)

2  I serch target and knocked down with my gender favor,, then assulted the enemy.  >> start PC agressive animation.

I test this often, but if I try same-thing only with defeat, I often need to keep clean up. or change place by teleport etc.. and still see some strange issue.  but with test only activate this mod, but stop defeat PC VS NPC and NPC VS NPC,  .  I could see 1 and 2 constant, (sometimes I could enjoy both at same time, though I often need to wait start animation, but it is my PC limit (and maybe it should happen for all sexlab animation with FNSI)

I could enjoy many situation only with this mod ,, really thanks... (one thing I hope if you will enhance is the dialogue.. when start animation. so you name this mod as 

"Yamete!""  yes I lie such phrase as adult anime etc,,  so why not use it for dialogue to start animation ?? ?

eg you may know  female battle heroine should say,,  "Kughh,, Korose!!"  if she said such dialogue when knocked down and untill start rape ,, I hope to see such word ...

it shoulld fill player imagination more... I may hope to know which scirpt I may need to edit dialogue..  or can I change it in esp?  

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

Same two issues, but nothing I couldn't work around

For the stripping, I rewrote the Function that handles fetching of worn items already, didnt test it, though should work, not that complicated. Might be faster too

Doesnt need conformation anymore

YamMain.pex

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

can I stop this mod work for NPC vs NPC (include follower)  but only use the Reparis mercy

Yes, though no clue what you have to do to make that work in V3 anymore. Too far gone

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

But I think if you can add option,  which can use this magic more simple.  as auto knock down target (then choose some option what PC will do for knocked down victim)

that means,,

The fact that I give you full control over the conditions to have things claimed by Reapers Mercy already makes that ability ridiculous OP, Id argue there isnt really any reason to make this ability even lazier 

I also never intended Reapers Mercy to be used on Followers like that, that was more a side effect cause I didnt feel like specifically disabling them.. and maybe because I got a few other plans that however go far beyond playing a simple Scene. I also dont want to make the mod feel too plain, simplistic. I designed Reapers Mercy specifically with the Intention to not make it another plain boring point n click ability like the one in Defeat, implementing this would go in straight opposite direction of that intention

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

eg you may know  female battle heroine should say,, 

if this is meant to be the PC, then the answer is a strict no. Laying words into the Players mouth is against my principles

That aside, naming the mod "Yamete" was meant to be more a joke than anything, I dont really intend to turn this here into a weeb festival, not more than the name already does that is. Pretty sure some are already triggered by having to read some people - not me - write that this mod with its silly name is the "to-be greatest combat defeat mod to ever exist"

With that, there is Dialogue in this mod with V4+, but not in Rushed (V3 is rushed only)

Dialogue is slow, Rushed is the opposite of slow, not compatible. Dialogue would feel off, the context is flawed for it, the algorithm would feel sluggish, "lagging"

Edited by Scrab

Talking about Reapers Mercy being OP

I assume if you took a look at my other mods, SLUTS in particular, you should know that Im a fan of progression systems. After all, I redid the entire way gear was handled in SLUTS to make it based around new currency so you have to play the mod and unlock things there step by step

Reapers Mercy is different to regular Knockdowns by being an Ability that the Player has control of. While how exactly you balance your game is something I dont really care about and thus whether or not you set Reapers Mercies Conditions to be something giving you an hilariously easy time or not is none of my concern, I think the Ability and the Setting its going to be used in when creating the Black Market would allow it to be more than just a basic Feature

To be more precise, above I mentioned that I may have some plans that take Reapers Mercy a lot further than just a simple tool for the occasional rape scene, one thing that I already noted a few times would be selling claimed Victims, another one is a basic Slavery Feature, which may or may not be all that basic when we start diving into this Ocean Im currently creating the surface of 

All of this, Claiming, Enslaving and Selling, is centered around Reapers Mercy primary and the Black Market secondary and there is technically a lot of potential there - there is no context set after all. For example, slaves could have an urge to break free that could be suppressed with unique potions

Im going to open another poll now, which will offer 3 Options to vote between

• Keep as is
    Reapers Mercy will stay with its V3 Design, customize it without limitation, future features will be mostly accessible for free, no required actions taken inGame
  • Focus on Progressive Systems
    Knockdown Conditions for Reapers Mercy are limited and will have to be unlocked step by step. E.g. the Health Threshold will only be valid from 0 to 15% at first and through usage and interaction with the Black Market, you will gain a special currency you can use to increase this limit step by step, much like you would increase Stamina or Health. You will still be able to set the Values lower of course
    Potions and similar might not always be in stock, might have to be unlocked first, or maybe you will have to hunt for some special "wares" first, claiming them and bringing them to an Agent
  • Focus on Progressive Systems with skill tree (SE only)
    This is a big, a very big, maybe but Id be interested in looking into this Custom Skill Framework thing. The content here would be the same as above but instead of increasing the Cap for MCM Settings, there would be Perks "Reapers Mercy can now knock down targets below 30/60/90% health"
    Big maybe, but Im interested to see if there is demand for it
    LE would of course still gain access to those options but not as Detailed as if I did it without a Skilltree entirely

Edited by Scrab
34 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The fact that I give you full control over the conditions to have things claimed by Reapers Mercy already makes that ability ridiculous OP, Id argue there isnt really any reason to make this ability even lazier 

I also never intended Reapers Mercy to be used on Followers like that, that was more a side effect cause I didnt feel like specifically disabling them.. and maybe because I got a few other plans that however go far beyond playing a simple Scene. I also dont want to make the mod feel too plain, simplistic. I designed Reapers Mercy specifically with the Intention to not make it another plain boring point n click ability like the one in Defeat, implementing this would go in straight opposite direction of that intention

Though it is your design mod, so I do not know what you actually plan. but I just supposed you try to make stable combat rape mod . and actually your mod not offer many dialogue or options than defeat at current (I just test with V 3.1 and 3.2.  . So I supposed you intend to make it more simple but may add some dialogue as future plan.

yes you offer perfect control ,, then I can easy knock down  by one hit or 2 hit when I hope so. by MCM menu. . with use Reparis mercy,   but there is case I hope to avoid hit or atack, just knock down by one click.  or you intend this mod should need to hit sometimes with weapon or add damage for target ?     I think there seems almost no difference, becaise  just you hit or no hit.   but this is your mod, so I do not request it any more. so improve the magic as you like . 

I said if you can add dialogue like  " kill me (if you rape " is almost same "Yamete" .  and it is almost joke too for most of adult game heroine often say so,  when they are captured.  At same time I means to hope too see scuh dialogue when I caputre NPC . as NPC dialogue, but not expect to get such strong reject.  

About other things 

53 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Pretty sure some are already triggered by having to read some people - not me - write that this mod with its silly name is the "to-be greatest combat defeat mod to ever exist"

I do not have interesting about  which I did not,  I just think  you use "Yamete" for mod tittle,  then just asked you if you can show such means word (of course not japanese word , but dialogue like  "stop please" .  I do not know you afraid,    " turn this here into a weeb festival", I have no intention to change this great forum (I really get many knowledge from here about skyrim mod , but I think I should be one of weeb. so I just avoid to join your topic, when I find your name as mod author. 

33 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

but I think I should be one of weeb

If you consider "weeb" to be an insult youre not a weeb ?

The issue with adding Dialogue midscene is the fact that Yamete supports 3 Frames at once, timing everything would be quite annoying and OStim already has a mod which adds some mid scene Dialogue which may or may not eventually add those things

Imo, mid Scene Dialogue in general is rather contradicting as Im aware that there is demand for it but just as there is demand, there are people that dont want this

This is a request that imo should go into its own mod. Would be rather easy to do in fact

and idm if you keep posting, I didnt mean to be harsh or anything in my first response :) 

19 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Now it's not triggering events after knockdown. In fact, the Followers sheathe their weapons, stand there. The notification that knockdown occurs shows, a few seconds go by and they reengage in combat.

I know :)

When entering Bleedout in Rushed, you enter a Special Bleedout named "Type 0" (yes), Type 0 is a Bleedout that only lasts a couple of seconds and is mandatory for Rushed to continue. Its technically possible to disable Type 0 like any other Bleedout (ik, not yet) to save a NPC - or the Player - from Resolution during Rushed. The way this is controlled is by checking if the knocked down Actor is still affected by Type 0 after a short delay (which is reserved for struggle animations, if I ever get my hand on them)

The issue youre describing is basically: If Type0 is never applied due to the changes in the Main Script, can the Actor be affected by Type0 after a short buffer? The answer is no, hence no Knockdown

I only gave you this script to check if the Stripping works and forgot to mention the change regarding Type 0, my pardon

YamScanReferences.pex

This is the Alias Script which should call the correct Function, there may also be other issues though regarding exiting Bleedout though so it might be better to just swap back to the Main script at the beginning of the page ? 

(Was it faster btw?)

Edited by Scrab

Ah ok, then yes the Armor testing was a success

4 minutes ago, Scrab said:

(Was it faster btw?)

Seemed so. Definitely felt a lot smoother. Previously sometimes Id have a framerate lag for a moment, but this time I didn't catch that happening. Still had the unsheating animation occur but that was also helpful to let me watch the trigger happening in real time.

Sorry to ask but should I use

with the script changes posted in the last few posts or should I go with 3.2 from the download files section? I don't mind upgrading midgame and testing a bunch of stuff as long as it does not require a new game. Or should I wait for V4 (?) to be officially released?

21 minutes ago, Scrab said:

If you consider "weeb" to be an insult youre not a weeb ?

I am weeb?  . it is not matter .  I proud if some one call me so in any adult forum.  As same meaning as anime otaku. I have strong feticism about battle heroin pinch. (sexual)  so I often write  senario.   I think  you seems make this mod for female PC as victim.  If you think this mod enhance for male PC as agressor, I suppose  you may have different idea. but I do not request the mod author do not like it, so simply I will  serch another mod which may offer me one click >> knock down >> start animation with more dialogues.  

7 minutes ago, Silvain said:

with the script changes posted in the last few posts or should I go with 3.2 from the download files section? I don't mind upgrading midgame and testing a bunch of stuff as long as it does not require a new game. Or should I wait for V4 (?) to be officially released?

Every Beta requires a clean save/new game and is capable of breaking your game. The V3.2 is stable, mostly at least

Though when semper isnt a tester as terrible as I, the Beta Im goig to release in an hour or so should surpass V3.2 in any way except Reapers Mercy

Edited by Scrab

V4.B3.1

Yamete!.7z

• Added "Reverse Rape Algorithm" Option under Resolution -> Rape
    Instead of a basic Chance for another Round to start, the Chance will instead be used to define if an aggressor is "satisfied". If no non-satisfied aggressors can be found or the maximum amount of Rounds have passed, the Assault ends
    Additionally, with this Option enabled only, you can set "Maximum Rounds" to 0, making the assault only end when all Aggressors are satisfied, ignoring the round counter
  • In Traditional, Actors will no longer walk after you clapping after Resolution ended
  • Fixed an issue in Resolution having the Victim & Victoire swapped around
  • Fixed an issue with the Race Validation returning false negative*
  • Fixed an issue with the Stripping Algorithm not recognizing Armor in some Slots
  • Improved Performance

*This doesnt include the HasKeyword() false negative issue, I still dont really understna why that one happens. This here aims at the reported issue from semper

If ignoring the absence of Reapers Mercy, this Version here is now utterly superior to V3.2

Make sure to take a look at the poll too. Im aware that this may cause a certain worry for the ones that are scared of overloading this mod with content, so let me emphasize again that the mod is done here with fundamental content. This "things Im goin to add" are not things that actively dictate the flow of the mod but are background features used to further emphasize existing content

The Blackmarket as well as the Player Victim Dungeons n stuff isnt there to add new general content to the game but only to give you proper ways & motiviation to utilize and make use of the content already present. They have no influence on stability or performance

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Though when semper isnt a tester as terrible as I

Not sure what you're talking about, I've got gremlins in my mod list that messes up all combat sex related mods. Half of my outcomes are mysteries to us all.

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

V4.B3.1

Tested this out, same as before.

Armor works great.

Knockdowns are... different... but they still fire it seems. Now they go right into bleedout, and THEN the scene triggers, but that's it.

Does the More Rounds and Reverse option only work in Traditional right now? That wasn't firing during Rushed. (As you can tell, I like it Rushed :P )

29 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Knockdowns are... different... but they still fire it seems. Now they go right into bleedout, and THEN the scene triggers, but that's it.

What do you mean "different"? Like in a good or a bad way? Ayah..

I did a couple of things which I hoped would smoothen things out:

1. The gathering of an Actors strippable Armor should be (a lot) faster & lighter than before (suprise :) )
  2. Type0 now respects the custom Bleedout Setting in the MCM. Though not sure if that stays, it looks a bit weird since there is no actual "enter" Animation, huh..
  3. BleedoutExit now only staggers when you are holding a Bleedout Mark, rather than always

38 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Does the More Rounds and Reverse option only work in Traditional right now?

nop, this is primarily intended to be a final bugfix release for Rushed

On 9/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, Scrab said:

What do you mean "different"? Like in a good or a bad way? Ayah..

Not bad, just instead of the Followers just standing and then SL putting the scene together and then activating, they instead now drop to bleedout, and then SL puts the scene together and runs it.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, Scrab said:

nop, this is primarily intended to be a final bugfix release for Rushed

So More Rounds and Endless are supposed to be working with Rushed now? Because I haven't been seeing that happen

Edited by semper_solus
8 hours ago, semper_solus said:

So More Rounds and Endless are supposed to be working with Rushed now?

nop :) 

Resolution in Rushed isnt a bug, its a Feature Request that Ill start working on now

==

I assume Someone still has HasKeyword() issues btw?

18 hours ago, Scrab said:

Talking about Reapers Mercy being OP

Poll:
I cannot vote.
Most likely people who already voted in the first poll cannot vote in the second poll.

Regarding the poll.
If I understood correctly that is about the PC being the aggressor. For the time being I have no interest in that.
However if I play as a succubus-like character that sucks their victims to death during sex / rape what I would be looking for is a power that I need to manually activate (so now auto activation from regular attacks). IT has a random chance to succeed, and the chance is increased if it was a sneak attack, if I attacked from behind, and by little renaming health the target has (as a percentage of their maximum health). For such a purpose I do not like being gated from options the mod provides.
Not sure if that is even the direction you plan to go for your mod, though.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:46 AM, Scrab said:

Thats expected behavior, it show Rushed works (unless I misunderstand)

It was a quite test to see if the very same actors are valid aggressors in the Rushed scenario. Cause for me it didn't make sense that the mod checks if an actor is a valid aggressor in Rushed scenario differently than in Traditional scenario.

Guess I was wrong.

Regarding the dialog options:

If you ever plan to expand on the dialogs you already have included, what I would love to see is:

- NPCs comments are saved in a .txt file so they can easily be edited / expanded / exchanged by the player(s)

- Context-sensitive dialogs, e.g. a male aggressor with a female victim would choose his line from a different pool of comments than a female aggressor with a female victim, female aggressor with a male victim and so on

- Spectators would sporadically comment during the animation, and again, context sensitive; female spectator / male spectator, F/M scene, F/F, M/F or M/M

15 hours ago, Scrab said:

• Added "Reverse Rape Algorithm" Option under Resolution -> Rape

Does the percentage chance then indicates the chance for the aggressor being satisfied, or unsatisfied?

From a single test it seems to be satisfied, but unsatisfied makes more sense, as a higher percentage would then mean more assaults, just like a higher percentage in the "normal" setting.

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

I assume Someone still has HasKeyword() issues btw?

Had to work the last two days, couldn't test.

Tested Yamete!_V4.B3.1, it has gotten even worse.

First test with filtering all creatures out. Stuck at bleedout.
Second and third test with allowing all cretures. Stuck at bleedout.

Those three tests were done with the same savefile as Yamete!_V4.B3.0 iirc.

Tried a new game, this time without Deadly Wenches.

Used OBIS and Womanized Leveled List for OBIS with Deadly Wenches

This time around it worked as intended. No sure if it works now because no longer Deadly Wenches or because of update + new game.

Papyrus.0 - No Creatures.log Papyrus.0 - Creatures - No success.log Papyrus.1 - I think this was the third try with creatures and no success.log Papyrus.0 - OBIS vanilla questionmark NPCs.log

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

This time around it worked as intended. No sure if it works now because no longer Deadly Wenches or because of update + new game.

You should always play on a new game when testing out those betas. Im not interested in caring for Backwards compatibility in the slightest. Most of them will break if playing on an existing save

Am I assuming correctly though, that the last try with a new game worked as expected?

Does the percentage chance then indicates the chance for the aggressor being satisfied, or unsatisfied?

From a single test it seems to be satisfied, but unsatisfied makes more sense, as a higher percentage would then mean more assaults, just like a higher percentage in the "normal" setting.

Its the Chance that they are satisfied. I may update the Highlights to clarify this more

Not sure if that is even the direction you plan to go for your mod, though.

Basically the Question is if Reapers Mercy should be treated the same way as an regular NPC Knockdown is with the settings n everything or if people would prefer it if the Feature would be created seperated from it, with its own Systems, Conditions, Features, beyond just a basic knockdown

Basically creating an individual Reapers Mercy together by collecting "building Blocks" which for example define the threshold for an HP knockdown or add new unique ways of knockdowns which I want to avoid implementing into the main knockdown algorithm as they would either be too complicated (e.g. stacking up a Weakening Debuff that you need to stack and on max stacks the Victim would be claimed) or too random (e.g. a random hit chance)

Edited by Scrab