View File

Sexlab BJ Sound FX replacer

initial release

Untitled.jpg.404a5719d1a17bcd5a15164beaf84a8a.jpg

Never liked the fake Blowjob sounds so tried to make a testing version of mine

And this file was born...

Not the definitive version but in my opinion much more realistic 

than what I have seen around..

Install it normal with MO or mod manager you use and Let it overwrite any SEXlab related files 

Uninstall the same way using your mod manager..

Doesn't have Esp file just sound files.

ScreenShot78.jpg.a19185c4d661e2ec5ad7056dbde0556a.jpg

Have fun..

hope you like it

5 hours ago, Jabezare said:

Based Nyl enjoyer. Definitely a nice sounding pack. Would you consider doing a version without / with less moans? The voice doesn't really fit with every female voicetype. But regardless, superb replacer.

Thanks .. As the tittle says bud its a initial release , I will be tweaking it and probably changing some sounds for better and more clear ones in the next release..

• 2 months later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Nice quality, all the SL sounds def need an update these days.

In fact, if Sexlab were to get any updates, I would vote for the way sounds are handled to be changed. For example stuff like:

• play soundset based on arousal (maybe covered under the play by faction below since I believe SLA works on factions)
  • play soundset based on animation tags
  • play soundset based on faction

I'm sure others could add to that list.

Anyway thanks for the sounds! I figure someone will rip all the Subverse sounds for Sexlab soon too, maybe upgrades across board are incoming!

Did anyone figure out a way to get this to work with Sunspotz's SL Sound FX Replacer? That mod changes the file structure of the oral sounds, and while I tried duplicating and renaming the files from this mod to fit in with that mod, it instead plays the sounds with almost no delay and overlaps them, since these sound files are quite a bit longer than the originals. I'm pretty sure the sound delay setting doesn't do anything? Pretty sure it's still set at the default of 3 seconds or whatever it is and the sounds are definitely being played more frequently than that.

15 hours ago, Vidust said:

Did anyone figure out a way to get this to work with Sunspotz's SL Sound FX Replacer? That mod changes the file structure of the oral sounds, and while I tried duplicating and renaming the files from this mod to fit in with that mod, it instead plays the sounds with almost no delay and overlaps them, since these sound files are quite a bit longer than the originals. I'm pretty sure the sound delay setting doesn't do anything? Pretty sure it's still set at the default of 3 seconds or whatever it is and the sounds are definitely being played more frequently than that.

In SexLab , instead of shorting the FX time get it bigger delay time to use the next one..

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a late reply, but yea any file you want to make these replace will be a bit of a problem. Its best to download these files and then use some sort of editing (i use premiere pro), and make like an interesting loop of all the sounds together with longer pauses in the moaning sounds and what not. I basically made a 20 second sequence of these sounds and made the moaning spread out, and these sounds are epic.

Modifying anything sound wise in sexlab is so dang easy to. So it helps to get a sound editor to help you make them line up with how you want them

data/sound/fx/sexlab/ (whatever folder from here sex orgasm oral or even voices)     

literally just need to replace wav files with your edited files.

If you use a replacer then you need to rename these to whatever the replacer names its files as. So I use that sunspots sound fx replacer, it renames all the orals for me to MatureOral01- MatureOral27. So i had to make 27 copies of the 20 second loops I made in premiere pro and then rename them all to the 01-27. And in sexlab I had to set the soundfx delay to 20seconds. Also had to make a sex sound effect 20 seconds long or sex would be quiet for awhile but ITS EASY

Simply renaming and replacing ontop of a replacer will make these sound really bad and using them default I guess makes it easier if you edit the sounds as there will only be the cypa 1-4 and fera1-3 files and put a long fx delay on them.

If you want your sounds to be good its best to grab files like these and then using some sort of editor to tweak them to your liking. And THEN putting them into the sound fx location. At least if you want quality.

I dont wanna step on the authors shoes by attaching what I did to the file as it's his sounds and all credit to him. These are the best BJ sounds for sexlab ive found so far!

• 2 months later...

Awesome Pack! Any idea if its possible to add more oral sound slots? similar to how there are several difference voice slots. It would be great to be able to pair the  moan voice with the oral voice, otherwise they sound like different characters

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 2:37 PM, agiz19 said:

Is there a reason you didnt name the files oral01, 02, 03... as they are in SL ?

I don't understand your question , was checking original BJ sound file structure and names of those sound files and at least in my Version on SE its those names!!!

4 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

I don't understand your question , was checking original BJ sound file structure and names of those sound files and at least in my Version on SE its those names!!!

hey, this was some time ago, I downloaded some sound pack in which files were named like that and it lead to confusion :S and yeah my bad for not letting you know earlier...

disregard it, also your sounds are great.

9 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

hey, this was some time ago, I downloaded some sound pack in which files were named like that and it lead to confusion :S and yeah my bad for not letting you know earlier...

disregard it, also your sounds are great.

Yep sorry about taking so long to reply but time is a bitch when it comes to  reply at least for me hehehe .

Thanks I am working in another pack for a time but as I said my time is limited right now ...

Thank you