Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

I've tried mature skin and fitness body and both are working, but the nipples aren't lining up. Am I doing something wrong?

DorkDiva: can the CNHF body install textures only? Is there no distortion from large breast and butt size?

Pion: Actually what kind of issue you are having? 

The nipples aren't lining up in the animation or when static (no moving)?

Guys: Let me tell you one thing, make sure what version of HDTPhysics plugin you are using because the versions after 9-28 don't work well for everyone. I am using 1-11's dll file and 9-28's xml file in the skse plugin folder. So if some of you are having some issues with the physics then try changing the HDT plugin files. I haven't test the latest version that came out recently but personally I didn't like any versions after 1-11.

What's the difference between ZGGB-R2-U and ZGGB-R ???

Well you can see the difference by looking at the Pictures.

Both have Bigger butt and Thighs But the ZGGB-R has smaller breasts and wider shoulders/Chest than ZGGB-R2-U.

ZGGB-R uses only one set of textures but you can use almost all UNPB textures with ZGGB-R2-U.

Butt shape is different as well. Yeah also ZGGB-R2-U has bigger butt and thighs compared to ZGGB-R and has more muscular shape, Stretched muscles on thighs and butt.

The most important part, ZGGB-R2-U is new and ZGGB-R is older and may not have more armor conversions.

After all that now it comes down to your liking which shape you like best because both have different body shape. I use both of them.

Is there some way to find all the converted armors? when I search for them using the help command most of them are cut off so it's kind of hard to add them to my inventory. Only the Trielek appears in the forge for zggbr2u   :(

you will have to type help zggbr2u in the console command and then use page up or down to scroll

Installed the body, no problem. Then I went in game and saw this . . .

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200613875

Now I knew boobs weren't supposed to be that pointy. And that's with NO mods loaded except xpms, a unp texture and the latest Zggb so I knew it wasn't conflicting with anything. 

I dug around for a while, found I was a rev or 2 behind on xpms, updated. Aaand fixed.

But I thought I'd post my tale here. I was kinda sure that xpms was the problem because there was no mention in the OP of it being required, even tho the game crashed on me when it wasn't loaded. 

So I wanted to make the suggestion for a 'requirements' bit in the download spoiler of the op to help make things clear for a new user.

Requirements:

1. xp32 Maximum Skeleton 1.92 or later
  2. a UNP texture set

Just tryin to help.

Now I knew boobs weren't supposed to be that pointy. And that's with NO mods loaded except xpms, a unp texture and the latest Zggb so I knew it wasn't conflicting with anything. 

I dug around for a while, found I was a rev or 2 behind on xpms, updated. Aaand fixed.

But I thought I'd post my tale here. I was kinda sure that xpms was the problem because there was no mention in the OP of it being required, even tho the game crashed on me when it wasn't loaded. 

So I wanted to make the suggestion for a 'requirements' bit in the download spoiler of the op to help make things clear for a new user.

Requirements:

2. a UNP texture set

Just tryin to help.

OK i will add it, Actually Its a given thing. The body is TBBP and also HDT Physics enabled so you have to have XP32 skeletons but some of the guys may not know so I will add that in the main post.Thank you for reminding me..

About the textures I already mentioned that you can install any UNPB textures with the body more than one time in the main post and also linked some of the them.

1. I use maximum weight.

2. Breasts Sliders from 1 to 1.1, mostly 1.1.

3. Breasts Curve Sliders from 1 to 1.1, mostly 1.1.

4. Butt Sliders I use are 1.24, well 1.25 actually but when you close race menu it shifts the slider to 1.24. I don't recommend to use the butt slider for more than that because I am not very good with paint weights and the shape starts to get bad after 1.25 because of the way i painted the weights and because of the shape I designed for the butt in 3ds max. The length of the butt is bigger compare to the width so it looks kind'a like long and slim.

What are you talking about, I don't have any breast or butt sliders in my Skyrim, how can I enable them? :)

1. I use maximum weight.

2. Breasts Sliders from 1 to 1.1, mostly 1.1.

3. Breasts Curve Sliders from 1 to 1.1, mostly 1.1.

4. Butt Sliders I use are 1.24, well 1.25 actually but when you close race menu it shifts the slider to 1.24. I don't recommend to use the butt slider for more than that because I am not very good with paint weights and the shape starts to get bad after 1.25 because of the way i painted the weights and because of the shape I designed for the butt in 3ds max. The length of the butt is bigger compare to the width so it looks kind'a like long and slim.

What are you talking about, I don't have any breast or butt sliders in my Skyrim, how can I enable them? :)

Download the race menu mod from Nexus, I am the one who's surprised that you don't know about the Race Menu Mod. I mean everyone uses that now days..

zaselim i must say this is best mod i have seen for skyrim so far great work. I wish zggb-t could have been released that is by far my favorite and i would've loved to try it out.

I'm having issues with the neck seam on zggb-r I used your textures and I followed all the steps. Here's a pic

Are you using the femalehead.nif from the mod or someone else's mod? If you are using the one from my mod then try using some other femalehead.nif as well. Some of the guys had this issue with ZGGB-R. I think the issue lies with the original body mod i worked on to make ZGGB-R. But also strange because i don't get the neck seam may be because of the ENB i use or some other reason.

At this point I can only tell you to use neck wear to hide the left side of the neck where you're having the seam issue..

Or try the femalehead.nif from calyps's 2nd version of the body (I worked on the 1st version so may the 2nd version is fixed).

Link is in the main page somewhere in ZGGB-R section.

zaselim i must say this is best mod i have seen for skyrim so far great work. I wish zggb-t could have been released that is by far my favorite and i would've loved to try it out.

I'm having issues with the neck seam on zggb-r I used your textures and I followed all the steps. Here's a pic

Are you using the femalehead.nif from the mod or someone else's mod? If you are using the one from my mod then try using some other femalehead.nif as well. Some of the guys had this issue with ZGGB-R. I think the issue lies with the original body mod i worked on to make ZGGB-R. But also strange because i don't get the neck seam may be because of the ENB i use or some other reason.

At this point I can only tell you to use neck wear to hide the left side of the neck where you're having the seam issue..

Or try the femalehead.nif from calyps's 2nd version of the body (I worked on the 1st version so may the 2nd version is fixed).

I have downloaded his 2nd version but their isn't a femalehead.nif. I told not using the femalehead.nif file and it doesn't change.

I have downloaded his 2nd version but their isn't a femalehead.nif. I told not using the femalehead.nif file and it doesn't change.

yes i am using your femalehead.nif and are there any other textures that can be used with this body.

Requirements:

2. a UNP texture set

Just tryin to help.

OK i will add it, Actually Its a given thing. The body is TBBP and also HDT Physics enabled so you have to have XP32 skeletons but some of the guys may not know so I will add that in the main post.Thank you for reminding me..

About the textures I already mentioned that you can install any UNPB textures with the body more than one time in the main post and also linked some of the them.

Exactly... most of use know that. However, I made the suggestion because it isn't stated with the download or install... which, of course, is the meat n potatoes of the op.

Just sayin.

Requirements:

2. a UNP texture set

Just tryin to help.

Exactly... most of use know that. However, I made the suggestion because it isn't stated with the download or install... which, of course, is the meat n potatoes of the op.

Just sayin.

Yes you were right, And i added it in the Main Post with the link

yes i am using your femalehead.nif and are there any other textures that can be used with this body.

No, You can't use any other textures with ZGGB-R. I mean you can use any head textures but it will be different than the Body skin.

Heel Collection I USE

ANKUNPB heeled collection n other collections 2.0.7z

Overwrite this esp with the original file in the Heel Collection to get the heels by typing [ help zggbr2u ] in the console window.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=52662

That crashes my Skyrim instantly after intro. Original and your esp.

Hmm.. May be some other mod is conflicting with the heels mod. 

The heels mod isn't mine, I just downloaded the mod and change the names into English and make my own esp file.(My esp only changes the names of the heels so you can get the via console command, with the original i wasn't getting the heels via console command or forge).

I can only tell you to disabling your mods one by one and see which mod is conflicting with heels mod.

One more thing, Do you have High heel system installed because without that your game will also crash after intro.

No, You can't use any other textures with ZGGB-R. I mean you can use any head textures but it will be different than the Body skin.

I believe it may be a head texture problem or i could have installed it wrong.

this is how i installed it

Vanilla   XP32 Skeleton the lastest     zggb-r       zggb-r tbbp meshes 

have there been anybody else that has the same problem as me?

I believe it may be a head texture problem or i could have installed it wrong.

this is how i installed it

Vanilla   XP32 Skeleton the lastest     zggb-r       zggb-r tbbp meshes 

have there been anybody else that has the same problem as me?

Yes there were some guys, But as I told you this is came with the original body, I didn't cause it when I made the ZGGB-R.

I think I don't have this issue because of the ENB I am using but again I also don't have it without the ENB. I also posted a lot of pictures with or without the ENB for the comparison and to show that i don't get this issue.

The reason I couldn't help the guys and can't help because I don't know how to fix it. May be Editing the femalehead.nif from the neck part will remove this issue..