So after a time away I have returned to Skyrim and was trying to update Prison overhaul to Pop. I have moved to a small Cell. Saved, exited the game and removed the PO and PO patch I had installed. When I try and load the save I get an error stating the master file XazPrisonOverhaul.esp is missing and the game crashes.

So basically I am thrown off the process. If I enable the POP file, I get the same error, as the file in POP is named xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp.

What am I missing here? I use Mod Organizer, was I supposed to rename the esp file (I loaded through Mod Organizer) to xazPrisonOverhaul.esp to match the master file requirement? 

The program that seems to be holding it up is Sexlab Solutions. But as far as I can see there is no "requirement" for that mod to have Prison Overhaul loaded.

Thanks

44 minutes ago, Coffinmeat said:

So after a time away I have returned to Skyrim and was trying to update Prison overhaul to Pop. I have moved to a small Cell. Saved, exited the game and removed the PO and PO patch I had installed. When I try and load the save I get an error stating the master file XazPrisonOverhaul.esp is missing and the game crashes.

So basically I am thrown off the process. If I enable the POP file, I get the same error, as the file in POP is named xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp.

What am I missing here? I use Mod Organizer, was I supposed to rename the esp file (I loaded through Mod Organizer) to xazPrisonOverhaul.esp to match the master file requirement? 

The program that seems to be holding it up is Sexlab Solutions. But as far as I can see there is no "requirement" for that mod to have Prison Overhaul loaded.

Thanks

You're trying to run Sexlab Solutions and it's patch to work with po. You'll need to get an updated version of that patch from the Sexlab Solutions support thread.

10 hours ago, Coffinmeat said:

Thanks

Somewhere in the posts of the last 12 months in SLSolutions' thread is an updated version of the patch.

If I remember right it is not on the offical SLSol download page, yet.

Or you patch it yourself: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6356-patchwork-patching-the-po-patch-for-sexlab-solutions/

But DO NOT rename the esp of POP to the old name of PO. You would break POP that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are there any negatives to using a Timescale above 20 for a save file? I've read posts about how using a Timescale lower than 5 can possibly mess up quests/scripts, ruining save files, but I have never heard about the reverse; to use a timescale higher than 20. If I were to use a timescale of 360 temporarily for this mod, are there any changes things could get messed up? 

@Inte

Hi there

Just been having fun while running through another game with POP installed. 

I got to wondering if for any future update, you might feel inclined to maybe toughen up the prison cell experience a little bit?

After all, it's not supposed to be too pleasant and is supposed to try to ensure that people don't want to go back there, isn't it?   :P

What I had in mind were MCM selectable options to:

1 - Make the prisoner restraints something that had to be worn at ALL times, ie in and out of the jail cells - not just for violent crimes

2 - Add the option of the prisoner also having to wear a hood for the whole of their time while in custody of the jailer and in the prison cell

3 - Add the option of the prisoner also having to wear a hood for the whole of their time when out of the cell but in the guard/jailer's custody

I think the mechanics are probably already there to allow those to be done without undue work, but I do realise that that might be a very bad assumption! ?

The jail is supposed to be a deterrent.  I know that there are a whole range of punishment options already, but prisoners some of them might actually be a bit 'addictive' and do bad things to get caught again :P

Are any of those suggestions practicable?  The whole time restraints option would be the main priority if they were

TIA for any replies/help

Perhaps the POP thread would have been a better place to ask this? Or is it a secret? :classic_ph34r:

Let's see here, 

1. Doesn't the hardcore option already do that? 

2, 3. Already implemented with the iron mask, (need DDe tho). Basically the IM gets equipped on arrest and only removed when released. 

I agree that jail is supposed to be a deterrent but, players keep crying  "… why are the shackles equipped at all times... " or " … I want to be able to choose which punishment is administered because I don't like the wheel or the X..." etc. :classic_dry:

On 8/31/2018 at 12:52 AM, Inte said:

Perhaps the POP thread would have been a better place to ask this? Or is it a secret? :classic_ph34r:

Let's see here, 

1. Doesn't the hardcore option already do that? 

2, 3. Already implemented with the iron mask, (need DDe tho). Basically the IM gets equipped on arrest and only removed when released. 

I agree that jail is supposed to be a deterrent but, players keep crying  "… why are the shackles equipped at all times... " or " … I want to be able to choose which punishment is administered because I don't like the wheel or the X..." etc. :classic_dry:

Sorry about this being in the wrong place!

As I said, I'm not overly fussed about either so no need to do anything really.  As far as the helpful replies go

1 - I'll look at my settings again, but with (I'm pretty sure) 'hardcore' selected, arrest for both minor and major crimes don't end up with the prisoner, or follower, bound in the cell.  I thought I read somewhere that that only worked with violent crimes. 

Ah! Found it!  I might have thought that meant you need both 'Hardcore' AND 'random bounties' both turned on for the prisoners to be bound at all times, but @Slorm says setting random bounties to non violent stops it too.  I'll try again and see what happens

https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=46551&content_commentid=2263880

2 - I just don't like that Iron Hood  :P

(PS Posted the reply in both for completeness - if you want to follow up, I'll be happy to see that in POP only ?  )

• 3 weeks later...

Help.Everything is fine but;

-when i turn off cage,pillory and parade events there isn't any event triggering at the cell. (I want events that only in the cell) and

-when my time is up as prisoner, i couldn't free to go. There isn't any event triggered for the release.

What can i do, thx for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Inte,

I usually have PO in my load order. I experienced an issue, which is unusual.

My character had 3 Bag of Holdings from Art of Magicka mod (they give 40, 80 and 120 Carry weight bonus). These are 3 invisible equipable items, they go some slots which are not used by the regular items (don't know which ones).

I renamed all of them, with Jaxons Renamer, added a "Z" in front of their regular name, so they will go to the bottom of the item list in the inventory. For example "Z Bag of Holding 40".

My character was arrested and thrown into jail. After serving her time, she was released, but these 3 bags were missing. I also noticed the the [AddItemMenu] item is also missing from my inventory.

Edit: I was curious, so I checked the Evidence chest. The 3 Bag of Holdings were in there, but they did not have the stolen flag (which is normal, I crafted them).

The [AddItemMenu] item was still missing.

Peace,

M

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/4/2019 at 3:28 PM, Ragnarokj said:

How do you define how long your stay in prison is based on how high the bounty has become? I feel like no matter how high or low it is, I always stay in prison based on what the max time is.

Your stay in prison is based on your bounty or on the max time, whichever comes first. 

So, if you set your max time to one day, then you will only spend one day in prison even if you have a huge bounty. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm guessing this mod isn't compatible with Realistic Room Rental? In the Dawnstar Inn, it looks as though the base inn is still preset but with the RRR inn added on top of it. It appears to be due to this mod (going by console and enabling/disabling this mod). Is there anything that can be done about it, or should I try to find a different room price mod?

1 hour ago, TBDM said:

I'm guessing this mod isn't compatible with Realistic Room Rental? In the Dawnstar Inn, it looks as though the base inn is still preset but with the RRR inn added on top of it. It appears to be due to this mod (going by console and enabling/disabling this mod). Is there anything that can be done about it, or should I try to find a different room price mod?

Try switching LO for the two mods. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a very specific question and it's gonna sound weird, but bear with me...

Death Alternative is listed as an optional, so I found myself wondering if it doesn't just work for guards; can a player effectively surrender to the Thalmor too? I ask because I want to be taken to Northwatch Keep as a prisoner so I can 'infiltrate' and find Thorald Gray-Mane. And odd as this sounds I want to do the same route march the Thalmor put their heretic prisoners through, for immersion. If I'm barking up the wrong tree here, does anyone have any suggestions? I've considered this mod as well as Submit and SD+ but the number of extra mods I need for those make me cry. Basically I want a Crime and Punishment style capture for Northwatch Keep.

Thanks for bearing with my long-winded kink.