Is bouncing natural breasts compatible with CBBE?

21 hours ago, dekumain said:

Hello, sorry to ask but i'd like to know if the Bouncing Natural Breasts mod is compatible with CBBE. 

It depends by what you want to use it for.

BnB is basically 3 things: body / armor replacer, skeleton, BnB animations. Animations work out of the box, for the skeleton you must overwrite with NVCS on nexus (check the optional files), but as armor replacer it makes no sense since you're supposed to use CBBE... however, if your idea is mixing these armors with those from CBBE, they have a different UV so the textures can appear wrong.

For the armors, I've converted most of them, but I really haven't gone around to sharing them in the appropriate thread.

Since a lot of them are just vainilla versions, those are not really worth the trouble of not using the CBBE conversions from the thread, but the added ones? Those I'll be happy to share upon request...because I don't remember which ones are from the BnB armors mod.

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2021 at 9:39 AM, A.J. said:

It depends by what you want to use it for.

BnB is basically 3 things: body / armor replacer, skeleton, BnB animations. Animations work out of the box, for the skeleton you must overwrite with NVCS on nexus (check the optional files), but as armor replacer it makes no sense since you're supposed to use CBBE... however, if your idea is mixing these armors with those from CBBE, they have a different UV so the textures can appear wrong.

Sorry, I was busy for a long time, so i couldn't respond the quote.

CBBE has their own replacer? I thought that CBBE just converted the vanilla clothes (Also sorry mu english). 

On 1/22/2021 at 12:53 AM, Svartr564 said:

For the armors, I've converted most of them, but I really haven't gone around to sharing them in the appropriate thread.

Since a lot of them are just vainilla versions, those are not really worth the trouble of not using the CBBE conversions from the thread, but the added ones? Those I'll be happy to share upon request...because I don't remember which ones are from the BnB armors mod.

Sorry for the (very) late response, is possible to show they? I want to compare with the normal CBBE conversion. 

On 2/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, dekumain said:

Sorry for the (very) late response, is possible to show they? I want to compare with the normal CBBE conversion. 

You know what, I was wrong.
Most of them modify the mesh, especially to show cleaveage and tit.
So, they are different enough that it's not worthless picking which one you like.

And what BodySlide does is replace the armor mesh in the Data folder with one modified to your chosen body shape, bigger ass or boobs, for instance. Or smaller.

7 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

You know what, I was wrong.
Most of them modify the mesh, especially to show cleaveage and tit.
So, they are different enough that it's not worthless picking which one you like.

And what BodySlide does is replace the armor mesh in the Data folder with one modified to your chosen body shape, bigger ass or boobs, for instance. Or smaller.

Oh okay then, also pardon me for my late responses, and thanks for responding, i was really curious about but now i know that NV CBBE has their own conversions (even if i prefer the optional BNB ones) i good, also sorry for bothering you all. 

Alright, this is the vanilla version. It's...boring, to say the least, but that's the one that comes out of the can.

image.png.bd752ccde43cdb75bee4b765ae55231b.png

This is the CBBE version that comes with the BodySlide port from the pinned thread.
image.png.fcd5a27359863caef1f1d8c4ce78b899.png

As you can see, not much changes, it's a bit more curvy but the magic is that it allows you to shift the curves as you like.

This is what the BNB armor looks like. Ignore the texture problems on the model, if you will.
image.png.b0f59e7ec1142b446ec5ba93415c0fb1.png

As you can see, the author changed it considerably. For it is the 1950s casual outfit 1.

And THIS is the CBBE conversion I did.image.png.dd7e53ae0653f26c4ab046b0ee225030.png

Like I said earlier, it's obviously less busty than the BNB prepackaged one, but this one will accept changes. I'll show you on my "testing" preset.
It's pretty cartoony, with huge boobs and ass, but it serves as a showcase.

image.png.1b8bcf63148b37c92129ac7dfa886084.png

image.png.e98d8026d18baafc294a0c0fcc1f714c.png

See?

I have begun conversions, but it'll be a slow moving process, because I don't have the time I used to have.
I'll let y'all know when I'm done.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2021 at 7:27 AM, Svartr564 said:

Alright, this is the vanilla version. It's...boring, to say the least, but that's the one that comes out of the can.

image.png.bd752ccde43cdb75bee4b765ae55231b.png

This is the CBBE version that comes with the BodySlide port from the pinned thread.
image.png.fcd5a27359863caef1f1d8c4ce78b899.png

As you can see, not much changes, it's a bit more curvy but the magic is that it allows you to shift the curves as you like.

This is what the BNB armor looks like. Ignore the texture problems on the model, if you will.
image.png.b0f59e7ec1142b446ec5ba93415c0fb1.png

As you can see, the author changed it considerably. For it is the 1950s casual outfit 1.

And THIS is the CBBE conversion I did.image.png.dd7e53ae0653f26c4ab046b0ee225030.png

Like I said earlier, it's obviously less busty than the BNB prepackaged one, but this one will accept changes. I'll show you on my "testing" preset.
It's pretty cartoony, with huge boobs and ass, but it serves as a showcase.

image.png.1b8bcf63148b37c92129ac7dfa886084.png

image.png.e98d8026d18baafc294a0c0fcc1f714c.png

See?

I have begun conversions, but it'll be a slow moving process, because I don't have the time I used to have.
I'll let y'all know when I'm done.

So how have things come along, and I would like to know what I can do to have physics applied to the body, if not the armor. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Is there already a conversion somewhere for all the skimpy armors of the Bouncing Natural Breast mod ? https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047?tab=files

If I use the BNB armors together with the CBBE-Body the textures for the visible body parts is not suited.

Thought there might be a conversion in my thread- 

But I didn't find one. Tell you what, if I don't find a conversion in a few days I'll make one and post it for you. :smile:

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Thought there might be a conversion in my thread- 

But I didn't find one. Tell you what, if I don't find a conversion in a few days I'll make one and post it for you. :smile:

Did you make it? Sorry for asking but I'm really curious. 

2 hours ago, dekumain said:

Did you make it? Sorry for asking but I'm really curious. 

I started on it.... sorry. Forgot to go back and work on it. I don't play this game anymore really and tbh I was thinking of uninstalling it to make room for other games.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 4:17 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

I started on it.... sorry. Forgot to go back and work on it. I don't play this game anymore really and tbh I was thinking of uninstalling it to make room for other games.

There's no need to say sorry, you did nothing wrong, If someone has to say sorry is me for asking too many times. 

On 10/5/2021 at 11:46 PM, Svartr564 said:

I'm still working on these...but I went back to school, gonna go for my second degree, and haven't had as much time to do this.

Yeah, school is like 100% more important, I was just asking for curiosity, sorry for keeping asking, but if you or someone do the mod can just quote me?