[request] A mod that adds a realistic gender gap for combat

(So i asked elsewhere and i got downvoted to hell even though i think it's only realistic?)

Ex: -25%hp, -25% melee physical damage and -10% archery damage for all human females (MC and NPCs)

(It's about in line with what is observed in olympic events.)

(I know about Gabi but it doesn't go far enough in my opinion.)

8 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

(So i asked elsewhere and i got downvoted to hell even though i think it's only realistic?)

Ex: -25%hp, -25% melee physical damage and -10% archery damage for all human females (MC and NPCs)

(It's about in line with what is observed in olympic events.)

(I know about Gabi but it doesn't go far enough in my opinion.)

I can't help or have any suggestions, but would point out that "human" would cover Nords, Bretons, Imperials and Redguards and the disparity between them, and between those females and elven males will be all over the map.  Nord women would probably out mass and average more strength than Breton males but probably not match Orc females, on average.

It isn't well represented in TES 5, but earlier games made a point of Bosmer males being smaller than the females by a small amount.  Without any stats, it is harder to represent that beyond the height scale in Skyrim.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@nun56unn5ufg, have you looked at Disparity?  It has gender differences with females being physically weaker that applies to NPCs as well as PC, and wider racial differences too.  I use it in every game.

Thanks, i converted it and it seems to do what i wanted fairly close. Disparity has a -25% physical damage penalty to ALL females npcs,

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I can't help or have any suggestions, but would point out that "human" would cover Nords, Bretons, Imperials and Redguards and the disparity between them, and between those females and elven males will be all over the map.  Nord women would probably out mass and average more strength than Breton males but probably not match Orc females, on average.

It isn't well represented in TES 5, but earlier games made a point of Bosmer males being smaller than the females by a small amount.  Without any stats, it is harder to represent that beyond the height scale in Skyrim.

To be exact I had in mind anything with sexual dismorphism should be reflected in their stats - ie weaker females, including like Draugrs. I like it from a gameplay point of view it adds more depth who to prioritize and who to avoid in a fight.

Yeah race disparity is another goal of mine. As well as fat-muscle variety. There are a few mods that seem promising candidate.s