[The Sims 3] [Update 29/03/22] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

5 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

LucasPetsy

It is older package. kinkylucaspets.0.3 is the latest one.

7 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much for the new animations :D  I don't seem able to find the doll anywhere could you please add a link? Will just move the doll in place with moveobjects on when i get her/it, or add a sim doing another animation underneath. great looking animations that you could use for a couples missionary if you'll like (hint, hint) :D

Love the idea of the love-doll, is there a man-doll that a sim-girl or a gay sim could ride? Thanks for adding a lot more fun for ts3 LadySmoks and Lukas. Stay safe, lots of love and happy simming :D ❤️❤️ ❤️

Good to hear that you liked them ?.

I have shared necessary file with LadySmoks so the object will be available soon. Sad that you are not able to use the animations with new objects. I have to make few changes to make them compatible for couples.

Edited by ghost-17a

New Toy Coming Soon!

btoy1.gif.41e4a0fe852fa6e6654d651b5f24f584.gif

Edit:-

No luck with making it a new accessory so will simply use same script as a dildo. Your sims maybe seen shoving this whole thing inside them. 

This next update will solely have animations with this objects.

Edited by ghost-17a
44 minutes ago, ghost-17a said:

Good idea! but does Kinky world support Handcuff? I have one from Assser but they don't seem to appear during an animation.

I use KW, and they appear in my game. Most notably with the MaryJane bed animations. 5 procedural which look best with the classic Brass Frame Bed. I've also seen them appear on at least one 'cuffed' doggy position as well. Could be more - those stand out and confirm the answer. I believe LadySmoks' remakes which added the ability to be placed on a surface for decorative use as well as functional with animations might be worth looking into although i'm sure both tap into the same script.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I use KW, and they appear in my game. Most notably with the MaryJane bed animations. 5 procedural which look best with the classic Brass Frame Bed. I've also seen them appear on at least one 'cuffed' doggy position as well. Could be more - those stand out and confirm the answer.

Same in my games. Tried to implement those into some of the analust animations which I think were made for handcuffs too. But it is a nightmare to find the right numbers (angle a.s.o.) for the XML to appear correct in the animation. Were not able to have a satisfactory result, so I put it on the side.

By the way, other than the dildo, it is enough the handcuffs are installed in the game. They must not be in the Sims inventory to work.

3 hours ago, ghost-17a said:

Strange, I installed MaryJane's animations to test, but nothing.

As usual, I do not remember details, but @MaryJane had asked Oniki to add the handcuffs (possibly also the SV whip at this time) to KW, which she did. I forget which build. I may be figuring this out... as with the dildo, the cuffs are a buy object, but do not have a .dll resource in the package, so it must be in the KW file somewhere.

I do not think they work with 375? I remember disappointment when MJ animations showed them on her page, but they did not show in my game. They definitely show in build 409.

Strange, I installed MaryJane's animations to test, but nothing.

255557461_Screenshot(43).png.50a4dcc84203ae9bfae630361ab091b2.png

Don't know the reason behind that. Could be the build number? Which build you guys are using?

It's indeed a issue with the build. I don't remember in which build Oniki implemented the use of the handcuffs. I asked her a while ago to add code to support them and she did, but I relly don't remember which build and onwards they are supported. 

If you use the latest build you should be save :) 

I'll confirm they wouldn't work with build 375. It was one of those things where I loved the stability of 375, yet knew the piece of crap build 399 would use the cuffs. I'm currently on 409 myself and they do continue to work for me.

57 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

Huh, that's very strange, that they suddenly don't work with that build!

No, there is some glitch, or possibly some package that Oniki included the .dll files in that @ghost-17a did not put in? The handcuffs work fine in my game, and I am using 409. But, I remember that when you first had the animations, and I downloaded the handcuffs, they did not show (in my game). There is only one .dll file in the main KW package. I did not see separate .dll files for dildo or whip, so it might be IN the main mod .dll file???

No luck with the older ones too. I have checked Oniky's dll file but couldn't find any class for Handcuffs. I wonder if there is an additional file which can make it work for me. I noticed one more feature is missing for me, black mail texts.

Well doesn't matter will continue with other objects.

Edited by ghost-17a
57 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

No, there is some glitch, or possibly some package that Oniki included the .dll files in that @ghost-17a did not put in? The handcuffs work fine in my game, and I am using 409. But, I remember that when you first had the animations, and I downloaded the handcuffs, they did not show (in my game). There is only one .dll file in the main KW package. I did not see separate .dll files for dildo or whip, so it might be IN the main mod .dll file???

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I just tested it, the cuffs work fine in my game when I have the original file in my game. When I put the ones you made in and only those, then the cuffs don't seem to work for me either. 

23 minutes ago, ghost-17a said:

No luck with the older ones too. I have checked Oniky's dll file but couldn't find any class for Handcuffs. I wonder if there is an additional file which can make it work for me. I noticed one more feature is missing for me, black mail texts.

Well doesn't matter will continue with other objects.

Which of the cuffs do you have in game? 

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I just tested it, the cuffs work fine in my game when I have the original file in my game. When I put the ones you made in and only those, then the cuffs don't seem to work for me either. 

I have both in game, as I am not really an object maker, and suspect some link to the asser handcuffs. Similar with the larger dildo... the original is in my game, but if the larger one is in the Sim's inventory, THAT is the one used. I made that before the handcuffs. Both were cloned from the original in the KW package, so should have all of the same KW related flags???

33 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I have both in game, as I am not really an object maker, and suspect some link to the asser handcuffs. Similar with the larger dildo... the original is in my game, but if the larger one is in the Sim's inventory, THAT is the one used. I made that before the handcuffs. Both were cloned from the original in the KW package, so should have all of the same KW related flags???

Honestly, this is really not my forte so I'm not sure. I do know that when you clone an object, it renames internally (or else it conflicts with the original). Maybe that has something to do with it? I have not tested yet with both files in game, will do that too :) 

3 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Honestly, this is really not my forte so I'm not sure.

And you are preaching to the choir, as they say! I just cloned the other items and replaced the mesh. ) What I have read so far is that in the OBJK file, retains information and references the original piece that was cloned. So, that I cloned the items, they should search for and link to whatever Oniki did to add them, as I have not found an external .dll file for either the cuffs or dildo. I am still trying to learn this stuff. @ghost-17a actually wrote the .dll file for my doll, to help get things going. Although cloned from a potted palm, that file changed it to a new script, and so other things also were renamed so the animation would use it instead of any potted palm tree. I know... OY! I'm getting a headache from all of it!!!

It worked! I had one dated 2017, so downloaded the one MJ provided in her post and they are appearing again. Thanks.

And maybe that is what I also did??? As I say, I remember it did not work, but I apparently just re-downloaded as you did.

Eyes going crossed again. I tried finding a way to make the doll go into Sim personal inventory, but failed. I can tell you that she does not have to be the potted palm tree. I am guessing that is because of the totally new .dll file that you wrote, giving her a new object class.

I have put together a final package, and am about to put it into my game now for final test. Then, I will upload her!

Edited by LadySmoks
more yapping!

So, we have to wait until the dolls are made, right?

Cause when I try latest animations, I get these errors:

WooHooStage.Parse: Type not found: SexDollNatasha
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyLucasAnimations.a_lucas_dollnatasha_mission_01
Category: Teasing
Objects list is empty.
Please contact Lucas to correct this problem.
### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyLucasAnimations.a_lucas_dollnatasha_mission_01
WooHooStage.Parse: Type not found: SexDollNatasha
WooHooStage.Validate: Validation failed: KinkyLucasAnimations.a_lucas_dollnatasha_mission_02
Category: Teasing
Objects list is empty.
Please contact Lucas to correct this problem.
### DEBUG ### Validation failed: KinkyLucasAnimations.a_lucas_dollnatasha_mission_02

9 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

finding a way to make the doll go into Sim personal inventory

I can make changes into that dll file to move that doll into Sim's inventory. But if you are thinking that it will be used as an accessory like handcuffs or dildo, it doesn't work. With the toy I'm going to make, I tried it so many times to KW recognize it as an accessory but it didn't worked. I don't know Handcuffs doesn't have any script(if you click on it in game, Kinky World, then you will see it displays object failure message) but yet it works. I think I'm going to focus more on objects now.

@LadySmoks I got one more request for you. If you could make a scarecrow with penis it would be great for some of my animations. I tried it myself but messed up with the textures in TSRW.

4 hours ago, ghost-17a said:

I can make changes into that dll file to move that doll into Sim's inventory. But if you are thinking that it will be used as an accessory like handcuffs or dildo, it doesn't work. With the toy I'm going to make, I tried it so many times to KW recognize it as an accessory but it didn't worked. I don't know Handcuffs doesn't have any script(if you click on it in game, Kinky World, then you will see it displays object failure message) but yet it works. I think I'm going to focus more on objects now.

@LadySmoks I got one more request for you. If you could make a scarecrow with penis it would be great for some of my animations. I tried it myself but messed up with the textures in TSRW.

I do not know about accessory either. It must be something written into the KW code, as there are no .dll files that I have found for those objects. I will eventually sit down and try to figure out how to use the tools to read and write those .dll files.

I do not have whichever EP that has scarecrow, so if you PM me with the files, I will look at him.

7 hours ago, ghost-17a said:

scarecrow with penis

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

EP that has scarecrow

The Scarecrow is part of the Seasons EP. The player can buy one, trade festival tickets for one during the Fall Festival, and it appears on the Fall Festival grounds 'pumpkin patch'. I've already made a screenshot with it being used by some newer animations - Never realized it 'didn't have a penis'?

Spoiler

Screenshot-293.jpg.bedfe2018bad474802fa4518630843d5.jpg

I'm guessing if I go into the game and look for a solo animation featuring the Scarecrow as an object - there isn't one?

Spoiler

Screenshot-276.jpg.8aae1f7261ae1caa4ec5ed2d4ba69dd9.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by landess
Because life is funny