17 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I primarily use the Sylvie preset Sylvie - CBBE and 3BA (3BBB) BodySlide Preset at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community but noticed that even the P3ACH CBBE Preset that I downloaded wasn't showing up in the preset selection when viewing any of SED7 Piercings.

I'll look into that for the next update, it should work automatically as long as those presets were inside the CBBE or 3BBB slider group, maybe they aren't and that is why they don't appear on the piercings, but I didn't yet check. 

If anyone has any preset they use and would like me to check if I can add them to the piercings please post the presets in here to check them out ?

EDIT: I checked both presets in my bodyslide and they were already included in the CBBE group and they show up:

Spoiler

modimg3.png.b9f818fc7697f1c4b05c3932c60b124a.png

For some reason I'm only getting the original files in bodyslide, not yours. I have yours set to load after the original but since there's no plugin from yours there's no way to make any manual adjustments to the load order. I had to manually install your file just to get the SE 3BBB bodyslide files to load.

There is something funky going on with the breast sliders.

Some of the piercings mess up the breast sliders for presets (Dream Angel for example), which causes them to be misaligned (==inside the body).

1. Loading a 3BBB body as a base in BS studio and adding the buggy piercing to it as a project makes the issue go away, at least within BS studio. The piercings align with the body.

2. Loading the buggy piercing as a base and adding the 3BBB body to it as a reference does NOT fix the issue within BS Studio, instead the 3BBB body aligns with the piercings and goes out of shape.

EDIT: By first clearing the reference shape (from load reference -menu) and then loading the reference again as 3BBB clears the issue completely. Just remember to delete the newly added reference body shapes afterwards.

19 hours ago, kalikka said:

There is something funky going on with the breast sliders.

Some of the piercings mess up the breast sliders for presets (Dream Angel for example), which causes them to be misaligned (==inside the body).

1. Loading a 3BBB body as a base in BS studio and adding the buggy piercing to it as a project makes the issue go away, at least within BS studio. The piercings align with the body.

2. Loading the buggy piercing as a base and adding the 3BBB body to it as a reference does NOT fix the issue within BS Studio, instead the 3BBB body aligns with the piercings and goes out of shape.

EDIT: By first clearing the reference shape (from load reference -menu) and then loading the reference again as 3BBB clears the issue completely. Just remember to delete the newly added reference body shapes afterwards.

I don't know which preset is that, couldn't find it to test it out, but I don't have issues with the 3BBB reference in bodyslide so I don't know check that ?, were you using a specific piercing? 

8 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

it needs the LE

does that mean they are SE compatible? it is not mentioned anywhere, neither here nor on the LE page.

The original mod does not support SE, it doesn't mean it won't work, but might not, however for me it worked fine for the plugin, only the sliders were out of place ?

Mine says clearly in the "What was changed" section that the files were ported to SSE ?, so you just have to overwrite the LE files like the plugin and slider data meshes with mine in order to have them ported and working on SSE with a 3BBB body

The changes to your latest version sound really fantastic, now if you can just add SMP physics to the chains and such, the mod will be perfect.

Thanks for doing the work to port and improve this mod.

Quick question, since I have not yet installed the mod. What slot use the nipple piercing?

I only ask because DD uses slot 51 and I wanted to know if it is the same slot.

Great to see it finally done, just one thing. The item slots should probably be the same as DD for compatability, right now alot of the labia piercings does not show.

Here's the DD setup

41 Device Hider
44 Gag
45 Collar
46 Armbinder
48 Anal Plug
49 Chastity Belt
50 Vaginal Piercing
51 Nipple Piercing
53 Leg Cuffs
54 Ankle Chain
55 Blindfold
56 Chastity Bra
57 Vaginal Plug
58 Corset
59 Arm Cuffs

Edit: Currently 51 is Nipples, 52 Navel and 53 for labia/clitoris on this mod.

5 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

The changes to your latest version sound really fantastic, now if you can just add SMP physics to the chains and such, the mod will be perfect.

Thanks for doing the work to port and improve this mod.

Quick question, since I have not yet installed the mod. What slot use the nipple piercing?

I only ask because DD uses slot 51 and I wanted to know if it is the same slot.

Thank you ?. I'm still trying to learn how to add SMP to parts of the outfit, I don't know how much time I'll take to do it, or if I can right now.

Like pling94 already said, I used 51, 52 and 53, for nipples, navel and labia/clitoris respectively, I may change in the future, I wanted to match DD, but I had problems with slot 50 ☹️

8 minutes ago, pling94 said:

Great to see it finally done, just one thing. The item slots should probably be the same as DD for compatability, right now alot of the labia piercings does not show.

Here's the DD setup

41 Device Hider
44 Gag
45 Collar
46 Armbinder
48 Anal Plug
49 Chastity Belt
50 Vaginal Piercing
51 Nipple Piercing
53 Leg Cuffs
54 Ankle Chain
55 Blindfold
56 Chastity Bra
57 Vaginal Plug
58 Corset
59 Arm Cuffs

Edit: Currently 51 is Nipples, 52 Navel and 53 for labia/clitoris on this mod.

I was trying to match DD, like I said before, 51 was based on DD, but I was having problems with using slot 50 for labia/clitoris, and I didn't know if it was caused by another mod or any limitation of the slot. In the case for navel piercings there was no reference for DD so I chose an empty/less used slot ?

1 hour ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Is my nipple piercing showing up correctly? Or is it supposed to dangle away towards gravity?

ScreenShot472.png

Currently there's no SMP so it won't "dangle". Think of it like an invisible shirt that conforms to your body. The OP just posted that he's learning to do SMP so if SMP is eventually applied it will dangle properly.

Multiple Problems with the latest version. The AH1 piercings are the only ones that are actually visible for all three slots, unfortunately the Sapphire Heart Nipple Rings are still floating 2-3 inches away from the breasts. All navel piercings are above the actual navel instead in line with it. From the multiple labiarings gold or silver and with various gemstone, only gold amethyst rings appear. None of the neck chains from NewMiller have SE 3BBB slider files and float off to the side.

20210119012416_1.jpg

20210119024026_1.jpg

On 1/19/2021 at 8:57 AM, Jgoftl said:

Multiple Problems with the latest version. The AH1 piercings are the only ones that are actually visible for all three slots, unfortunately the Sapphire Heart Nipple Rings are still floating 2-3 inches away from the breasts. All navel piercings are above the actual navel instead in line with it. From the multiple labiarings gold or silver and with various gemstone, only gold amethyst rings appear. None of the neck chains from NewMiller have SE 3BBB slider files and float off to the side.

same!

On 1/19/2021 at 7:57 AM, Jgoftl said:

20210119012416_1.jpg

20210119024026_1.jpg

Thank you for your feedbacks, I messed up some more stuff I see ?

I've verified the sapphire hearts and SED7 invisible piercings, I'll take to fix that when I have the time.

I had unexpected problems with the next and belt chains, they don't appear in mine, I'll have to double check the slots they're using. Also I can't reproduce the problem with the navel, are those from a specific set??? It appears from SED7 or Newmiller from the photos, but I had no problems with SED7 naval piercings, didn't test with Newmiller.

Please let me know if you find any more bugs to work on them during the weekend ?

20 hours ago, EronicHunter said:

I've verified the sapphire hearts and SED7 invisible piercings, I'll take to fix that when I have the time.

I had unexpected problems with the next and belt chains, they don't appear in mine, I'll have to double check the slots they're using. Also I can't reproduce the problem with the navel, are those from a specific set??? It appears from SED7 or Newmiller from the photos, but I had no problems with SED7 naval piercings, didn't test with Newmiller.

Please let me know if you find any more bugs to work on them during the weekend ?

Thanks for your work on these conversions.  I'm experiencing the same issue of the nipple rings floating with the "Piercing Nipple Heart Black " set, as well as some others.  I've run them all through Bodyslide and some of the nipple piercings work fine, while others are floating.  Oddly, the Piercing Nipple Heart Black set looks fine in Outfit Studio so perhaps I'm doing something wrong at my end, although I've previously gotten all of the NewMiller Strange piercings working using a different conversion.

I'm using the version 1.54 of the CBBE 3BBB body.

Let me know if there's any troubleshooting I can do or if maybe this is something that needs to be fixed in the conversion mod.

Thanks again for your work and your anticipated assistance.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:30 PM, EronicHunter said:

The issue with the navel piercings being above the navel is from all the sets. While it's possible this could be a custom race issue, however, the particular custom race I'm utilizing was specifically designed to work with all body replacer mods so as to not override those files.

18 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks for your work on these conversions.  I'm experiencing the same issue of the nipple rings floating with the "Piercing Nipple Heart Black " set, as well as some others.  I've run them all through Bodyslide and some of the nipple piercings work fine, while others are floating.  Oddly, the Piercing Nipple Heart Black set looks fine in Outfit Studio so perhaps I'm doing something wrong at my end, although I've previously gotten all of the NewMiller Strange piercings working using a different conversion.

I'm using the version 1.54 of the CBBE 3BBB body.

Let me know if there's any troubleshooting I can do or if maybe this is something that needs to be fixed in the conversion mod.

Thanks again for your work and your anticipated assistance.

6 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

The issue with the navel piercings being above the navel is from all the sets. While it's possible this could be a custom race issue, however, the particular custom race I'm utilizing was specifically designed to work with all body replacer mods so as to not override those files.

I was still using version 1.50, but even after updating I could not reproduce any issue with the navel position:

Spoiler

modimg10.jpg.d2a30682baf147ccbefd41d1378338b6.jpg

Spoiler

modimg11.jpg.f07d2425de0823a3a0c84096a263b8be.jpg

Spoiler

modimg12.jpg.ac7734850c278c7cea877bf69012631f.jpg

Spoiler

modimg13.jpg.b7e6cac315228a557d3c71b71804be1b.jpg

All navel piercings look align in mine either in outfit studio and ingame ? 
These were the problems I found when I tested them all again after updating the body and rebuilding the outfits:
- AH1 nipple sapphire heart is offset

- SED7 nipplering gold/emerald is offset
- SED7 barbel v2 have the gold piece separated from the gem

- SED7 labia rings are all invisible on extended options

- HW white navel piercings is also invisible

The neck and belt chains also appear to be ok ?

On 1/23/2021 at 5:02 AM, EronicHunter said:

I was still using version 1.50, but even after updating I could not reproduce any issue with the navel position:

Hide contents

modimg10.jpg.d2a30682baf147ccbefd41d1378338b6.jpg

Hide contents

modimg11.jpg.f07d2425de0823a3a0c84096a263b8be.jpg

Hide contents

modimg12.jpg.ac7734850c278c7cea877bf69012631f.jpg

Hide contents

modimg13.jpg.b7e6cac315228a557d3c71b71804be1b.jpg

All navel piercings look align in mine either in outfit studio and ingame ? 
These were the problems I found when I tested them all again after updating the body and rebuilding the outfits:
- AH1 nipple sapphire heart is offset

- SED7 nipplering gold/emerald is offset
- SED7 barbel v2 have the gold piece separated from the gem

- SED7 labia rings are all invisible on extended options

- HW white navel piercings is also invisible

The neck and belt chains also appear to be ok ?

I'm not having an issue with the navel piercings on the pieces I've tested but I'm still having problems with some of the nipple rings floating what appears to be an inch in front of the nipples (although they do move with the body perfectly).  Oddly, it's only some of the rings as, for example, the gold plain (gemless) nipple rings work perfectly.  The one example I gave above ("Piercing Nipple Heart Black ") is still floating after several runs through BS as are the butterfly rings (don't remember what they're called in game).  I'm pretty sure I'm using BodySlide correctly because, as noted, many of the nipple rings are perfectly aligned and I have no problem with rings using other sets.  I'm using the Lite installation option in CBBE 3BBB for physics (HDT breasts, CBPC on the rest).

Any suggestions?

Again, thanks for tireless work and quick responses to questions.

Well, finally *some of the nip rings fit! Hurrah!!!! However, I noticed in your changelog, you wrote:

" There may be slight differences as many corrections were made manually (specially belt and neck chains >.<)."

Couldn't find the chains (ex: zzpierceegemsneck20, for the nip rings on a chain)  in your new [SE 3BBB] bodyslide entries. zzpiercegembelt20 shows up (in plain, red, blue and black) but not neck (in any form).

On 1/23/2021 at 6:43 AM, Dez65 said:

I'm not having an issue with the navel piercings on the pieces I've tested but I'm still having problems with some of the nipple rings floating what appears to be an inch in front of the nipples (although they do move with the body perfectly).  Oddly, it's only some of the rings as, for example, the gold plain (gemless) nipple rings work perfectly.  The one example I gave above ("Piercing Nipple Heart Black ") is still floating after several runs through BS as are the butterfly rings (don't remember what they're called in game).  I'm pretty sure I'm using BodySlide correctly because, as noted, many of the nipple rings are perfectly aligned and I have no problem with rings using other sets.  I'm using the Lite installation option in CBBE 3BBB for physics (HDT breasts, CBPC on the rest).

Any suggestions?

Again, thanks for tireless work and quick responses to questions.

I tried with 3BBB lite and full SMP, it does not appear that the physics themselves cause any kind of problems, I think that it is probably a problem with the bones used and/or the sliders them selves, there must be some kind of incoherency that I'm not able to detect with my current setup ?, or I can have misplaced some files ?.

I'm still trying to have the navel alignment problems, but they always look aligned in my game, I guess it could be the body presets, but I can also try that combined compatibility to test if it causes those differences in the navel piercings.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:11 AM, anjenthedog said:

Well, finally *some of the nip rings fit! Hurrah!!!! However, I noticed in your changelog, you wrote:

" There may be slight differences as many corrections were made manually (specially belt and neck chains >.<)."

Couldn't find the chains (ex: zzpierceegemsneck20, for the nip rings on a chain)  in your new [SE 3BBB] bodyslide entries. zzpiercegembelt20 shows up (in plain, red, blue and black) but not neck (in any form).

I'm glad part of it worked for you ☺️, now for the remaining... Could you tell me which nipple piercings did not work?

I'm going to double check all files, I have them in my game, but since I'm using a development folder and a testing folder, I tend to misplace some files when transferring ?

Tits are tough!   Can't catch a break with the nipple rings.  All the AH1 pieces (including nipples!) worked fine.   Everything else I checked  seems to fit fine except for nipples.   I didn't see any point in checking the chain stuff as no dangles anyway.  I saw part of a flower and  the end of a spike so I'm guessing the nipple piercings are buried in the breast for whatever reason.  Odd the AH1 stuff processed fine but everything else has issues.   Using  3BBB 1.52 if that matters.  Thanks, by the way.  Glad to have at least one nipple ring.?

2 hours ago, EronicHunter said:

I'm glad part of it worked for you ☺️, now for the remaining... Could you tell me which nipple piercings did not work?

I'm going to double check all files, I have them in my game, but since I'm using a development folder and a testing folder, I tend to misplace some files when transferring ?

For the "stock" CBBE HDT Piercing jewelry entries in Bodyslide studio, the one(s) I'm talking about (necklace with dangling chains to nip rings) are listed in Outfit/Body as

• zzpiercegemsneck20
  • zzpiercegemsneckblue20
  • zzpiercegemsneckrb20
  • zzpiercegemsneckred20

*theoretically, that should correspond to an entry [SE 3BBB] zzpiercegemsneck20, etc, to cover the series. But although the *belt ( zzpiercegemsbelt20 and 3 other variants) is covered, the neck ones don't show up. (in bodyslide as [SSE 3BBB])

I love what you're doing. I have been waiting for 3BBB compatible piercings for a while now. But, arg, changing the bodyslots of the piercings was less than ideal. I believe the modding community needs to come to an agreement on what slots belong to what types of clothing. For example, slot 52 should *always* be schlongs/panties. Why the navel piercing moved from slot 56 to 52 is a bit perplexing.

12 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Forgot to mention that this mod conflicts with Left Hand Rings Modified SE.    That is to say they use the same slot.   I equipped an AH1 nipple ring and my "left hand ring" was unequipped.  I don't really care... just a point of information.

Sorry about that, I use Immersive Jewelry SSE which implements its own solution for left hand rings and uses slot 60 for that, which does not have any impact with any of the options.

11 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

For the "stock" CBBE HDT Piercing jewelry entries in Bodyslide studio, the one(s) I'm talking about (necklace with dangling chains to nip rings) are listed in Outfit/Body as

• zzpiercegemsneck20
  • zzpiercegemsneckblue20
  • zzpiercegemsneckrb20
  • zzpiercegemsneckred20

*theoretically, that should correspond to an entry [SE 3BBB] zzpiercegemsneck20, etc, to cover the series. But although the *belt ( zzpiercegemsbelt20 and 3 other variants) is covered, the neck ones don't show up. (in bodyslide as [SSE 3BBB])

I probably misplaced those sliders' NIF files, I'll attempt to fix it as soon as I'm able ?

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I love what you're doing. I have been waiting for 3BBB compatible piercings for a while now. But, arg, changing the bodyslots of the piercings was less than ideal. I believe the modding community needs to come to an agreement on what slots belong to what types of clothing. For example, slot 52 should *always* be schlongs/panties. Why the navel piercing moved from slot 56 to 52 is a bit perplexing.

I don't disagree about a consensus on the slots, but since it would be really difficult to do so, specially with mods like immersive jewellery, dual sheat, bandolier and so on, which there are no slots that can be necessarily attributed by the default of their names, it would be very difficult to have one.

Still my choice to change was personal, I wanted to keep consistency with the devious devices, since it already has nipple and labia piercings, but it does not have navel piercings, however the original slots in the piercings were spread out, some used 55, 56 and 57, other used others, and I wanted to keep compatibility with Immersive Jewelry SSE, which is an essential mod for me, so I used what appeared to be the "freest" of slots for both devious devices and IJ ?

BUT, in no way are this slot definitions constant, it will always be prone to change, depending on circumstance ?, theoretically, they could even be "configurable", and each person could assign, during installation, the slots that made more sense to them, but this requires some work to create all the variations, it is quite tedious to change the slots... ?

Finally finished updating the files ?. Please tell me if you guys find any more problems, I suspect most problems should be fixed now, but I might still have missed some aligment issues, it appears that the slider set and group files were not properly updated, besides that, a series of sliders had default values above 0 on all piercings, thanks devilcry for pointing it out ?.

On a last note, according to discussions about the slots, I decided to add support for slots 52 and 56 for navel piercings, and 50 and 53 for vaginal piercings, just chose the combination you want on the FOMOD. If you want other slots, you will have to convert them yourself, because I'm tired of changing slots ?.
Again thanks to devilcry idea, I converted the NiPartitionSkinInstances into NiSkinInstances for all piercings, meaning that you only have to change the Armor and ArmorAddon slots in the esp in order for it to work ?