[SE] CBBE HDT Piercing Sets - Bodyslide Conversion for 3BBB

View File

I wanted to use the piercings with the SE version of Skyrim but noticed a bit late they were not yet adapted to SMP and since I wanted them I red some guides on bodyslide/outfit studio  and attempted to do the conversions myself, so for other people that would like to use them with CBBE 3BBB and SMP, here are my conversion attempts. (You will still require the meshes, textures and other files from CBBE HDT Piercing Sets)

This is my first conversion so it may contain a lot of errors, please go easy on me :(, any errors I made just report them and I'll try to fix them as soon as I can.

What was changed
- All meshes optimized for Skyrim SE.

- All nipple piercings were realigned to the nipples.

- Some labia, navel and nipple piercings were adjusted in rotation/position to avoid clipping with the body.
- Bones on the nipple piercings were replaced with the 3BBB ones, it will work with SMP and CBPC ?.

- Ported needed files to SSE.

Instructions

Using Mod Organizer:

- Install CBBE HDT Piercing Sets

- Install this mod

- Make sure this mod sits below the original in the Mod Order

- Build all the piercings to your favourite body preset*

Manually OR Any mod manager that install directly to data:

- Install CBBE HDT Piercing Sets

- Install this mod (Dump all to the 'data' folder if manually, overwrite everything if asked)

- Build all the piercings to your favourite body preset*

* When building the piercings in outfit studio, they will all be prefixed with "[SE 3BBB]" for ease of search (Look at the 2nd screenshot for reference).

* Don't forget to build all the piercings you want to use to your preset

The outfits can be found in the groups:

- [SE 3BBB] AH1 Piercings

- [SE 3BBB] Newmiller Piercings

- [SE 3BBB] SED7 Piercings

Obtaining the piercing in game:

- Using console commands or mods like AddItemMenu
- Crafting the piercings at a forge or having NPCs craft them (Honed Metal - SSE)

- Buying the piercings from vendors if you chose extended changes during installation (PROBABLY WILL REQUIRE BASHED PATCH)

* Radiant Raiment in Solitude for SED7 Piercings
    * Fralia in Whiterun market for Newmiller Piercings (except spikes)
    * Kerah in Markarth market for AH1 Piercings
    * Madesi in Riften market for Newmiller spikes
    * Any Khajiit caravan may hold some piercings of any set

Notes
- There may be slight differences as many corrections were made manually (specially belt and neck chains >.<).
- Labia piercings may not be very correct since the body shape with hdt pussy changed a bit since the original piercings and I didn't had any reference for the positions.

- If you have mods that alter jewellery merchants or caravan containers, the vendor lists will probably not work as expected and a bashed patch will be required.
- I couldn't create an outfit group with the piercings because the slider presets disappear, and I don't understand why this happens when the piercings are grouped, however this makes it impossible to build the piercings for the preset you want, so I ungrouped all piercings for now.
- I couldn't adjust the belt, neck & nipple chain piercings from Newmiller without deforming the models, so I'm leaving those 8 piercings for later, feel free to adjust them yourself if you would like to :D.

Requirements
- CBBE SMP (3BBB)
- OR CBBE 3BBB
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio 

- CBBE HDT Piercing Sets

Future Plans
Maybe add SMP to the piercings' chains, I thought of that while doing the conversions but don't have the know how right now. Besides this, only fixing stuff, this is pretty much final :P.

Acknowledgements
Much thanks to Skeuomorph for the HDT conversions I used to build the new files
Hentaijin, Newmiller, and Shazhar for the original piercings

Disclaimer
I only did re-fitting and porting over Skeuomorph's original files and adapted the new bodyslide files based on his. So if he disagrees with this usage of his work, I'll remove the files immediately.

Change Log

- Added FOMOD installer
- Added optimized meshes and sliders for Newmiller's neck and belt chain piercings
- Added inventory models to AH1 piercings
- Fixed Newmiller/SED7 piercings' inventory model meshes
- Fixed AH1 snake and skull missing textures from Dragon Princess
- Removed "unneeded" npcs, containers and cell edits from the esp (extended changes option)
- Removed light armour from SED7 piercings (extended changes option)
- Added piercings to jewellery vendor lists (extended changes option)
- Added smiting recipes for AH1 piercings (extended changes option)
- Changed all piercings to use the same set of slots (extended changes option)
- Changed weight and price values for AH1 piercings (extended changes option)

- Fixed the alignment of the optimized meshes

- Fixed and enabled the slider groups for the piercings

- Fixed missing optimized meshes

- Adapted a texture reported as unsupported by Nif Optimizer

- Adapted esp to SSE (resaved as form 44)

- Initial Release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE HDT Piercing Sets, CBBE SMP or CBBE 3BBB, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

This seems pretty great but I seem to have issues with the conversion. I'm using bodygen and I'm building the slides at 0 value with "Build Morphs" ticked like usual. However, in game they appear to be extremely off, at least by three or four times the size of the piercings. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? 

Wait , the core mod CBBE HDT piercing is for LE and I'm not sure if that can compatible with SE or not , do we need to port it to SE first ? or it can run well on SE without porting ? plz add explanation about this on main post , or if u already port it to SE put it on download section as an extra file

Thank you guys for your support!!!

11 hours ago, Blub2500 said:

This seems pretty great but I seem to have issues with the conversion. I'm using bodygen and I'm building the slides at 0 value with "Build Morphs" ticked like usual. However, in game they appear to be extremely off, at least by three or four times the size of the piercings. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? 

I do not use that mod so I can't answer you for sure, but I can attempt to use it and see if I get the same result. I've only attempted to build the piercings for a few of the 3BBB presets for CBBE 3BBB, which I use, including the zeroed sliders, and they all appeared to work correctly for me, but I might have missed something.

6 hours ago, HomuraGremory said:

Unrelated question:

What tattoo is the one in the screenshot from? 

The tattoos are from The Coenaculi, the Irish ones. I'm using it on a plugin for slavetats that I do not remember where I got, but most likely here ?

5 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

my bodyslide just ctd when i try to open it, the CBBE HDT Piercing Sets is LE version, is that correct ?

The original mod is for LE correct, I use it on SE without "visible" problems, as far as I've noticed, but it is indeed using form 43. It could be the bodyslide version, I used 5.0.7, not yet updated for the latest.

3 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

Wait , the core mod CBBE HDT piercing is for LE and I'm not sure if that can compatible with SE or not , do we need to port it to SE first ? or it can run well on SE without porting ? plz add explanation about this on main post , or if u already port it to SE put it on download section as an extra file

Yes the original mod is for LE, I use it without porting and it works fine for me, but I'm not aware if there are other combinations of mods that can cause any problem with the piercings, because of not having them ported. I would like to port the esp, but I would prefer to have Skeuomorph permission first before altering those files.

17 hours ago, EronicHunter said:

Thank you guys for your support!!!

I do not use that mod so I can't answer you for sure, but I can attempt to use it and see if I get the same result. I've only attempted to build the piercings for a few of the 3BBB presets for CBBE 3BBB, which I use, including the zeroed sliders, and they all appeared to work correctly for me, but I might have missed something.

The tattoos are from The Coenaculi, the Irish ones. I'm using it on a plugin for slavetats that I do not remember where I got, but most likely here ?

The original mod is for LE correct, I use it on SE without "visible" problems, as far as I've noticed, but it is indeed using form 43. It could be the bodyslide version, I used 5.0.7, not yet updated for the latest.

Yes the original mod is for LE, I use it without porting and it works fine for me, but I'm not aware if there are other combinations of mods that can cause any problem with the piercings, because of not having them ported. I would like to port the esp, but I would prefer to have Skeuomorph permission first before altering those files.

hmm I dont think he will bother , just note that you just port necessary files , not changed anything nor claim no credits and will remove the port version immediately if he dont like , or emailed him for permission , btw core mod CBBE HDT piercing contains meshes so on paper I'm sure this needs to be ported and... if it works fine without ported just remember Todd quote : "IT JUST WORKS"

2 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

hmm I dont think he will bother , just note that you just port necessary files , not changed anything nor claim no credits and will remove the port version immediately if he dont like , or emailed him for permission , btw core mod CBBE HDT piercing contains meshes so on paper I'm sure this needs to be ported and... if it works fine without ported just remember Todd quote : "IT JUST WORKS"

It is more about respect for the original author, time and work invested, but I've ported some files and restored the optimized meshes on the slider data for bodyslide that I forgot on the first release, *it should* work fine on SSE right now, but please let me know if anything fails ?

Hello there! Many thanks for work! I've noticed some strange stuff with Nipple piercings (probably all types). They are seem to be floating in the air in about half a meter in front of character. I've got 3BBB Amazing body with SLIF and other scaling mods and have built all stuff in Bodyslide. Piercings are moving as i move. but it seems like my boobs meshes are much more bigger than i really see them. But other piercings from DCL and DD (with 3bb bodyslides) works ok.

Spoiler

sse_Piercings_clipping.png

17 hours ago, chris312 said:

the piercings are in the game but they don't appear visible on the npcs.

You would have to equip them in the NPC, but they're visible in the player, they should be visible in NPCs.

5 hours ago, vaalb said:

Hello there! Many thanks for work! I've noticed some strange stuff with Nipple piercings (probably all types). They are seem to be floating in the air in about half a meter in front of character. I've got 3BBB Amazing body with SLIF and other scaling mods and have built all stuff in Bodyslide. Piercings are moving as i move. but it seems like my boobs meshes are much more bigger than i really see them. But other piercings from DCL and DD (with 3bb bodyslides) works ok.

Reveal hidden contents

sse_Piercings_clipping.png

My bad, I noticed after your post that I messed up with the optimized mesh files, I used the wrong ones, I'll have to realign them all again... ?, when I upload the fix, the alignment should be correct again

Ok Guys, I just spent a lot of time realigning and fixing the meshes positions and testing to check if they were all in place again, and it appears that they are ?, even thou some deform a bit with movement, but I'll attempt to fix it some other time...

For the people who had alignment issues with the prior versions, please try the new one and give me some feedback ?

Thank you  for your hard work! I tried your latest update and it is definitely better than before, but somehow it is still quite a bit off center for the nipple piercing?  I wasn't able to figure what I did wrong. I use The P3ACH CBBE preset in the bodyslide (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22438).

This is a screenshot of my issue.

https://imgur.com/a/wmYbtCG

Thank you!

On 1/9/2021 at 11:33 PM, kuchunwah said:

Thank you  for your hard work! I tried your latest update and it is definitely better than before, but somehow it is still quite a bit off center for the nipple piercing?  I wasn't able to figure what I did wrong. I use The P3ACH CBBE preset in the bodyslide (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22438).

This is a screenshot of my issue.

https://imgur.com/a/wmYbtCG

Thank you!

Make sure you are building the piercings to your body preset in bodyslide, otherwise they will look offset. You appear to have the same problem with devious devices soul gem piercings.

9 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Just noticed that the SED7 Piercings bodyslide files don't work with any body presets other than the Bonobody preset from Daedric Bitchs.

Could you tell me which ones you tried on? I tested on CBBE base presets (Zeroed, Slim and Curvy) and it works well with those, this is how it looks like to me in CBBE Curvy using SMP and CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing:

Spoiler

image.png.44327533256ca13145f3b611f1f16725.png

8 hours ago, EronicHunter said:

Make sure you are building the piercings to your body preset in bodyslide, otherwise they will look offset. You appear to have the same problem with devious devices soul gem piercings.

Could you tell me which ones you tried on? I tested on CBBE base presets (Zeroed, Slim and Curvy) and it works well with those, this is how it looks like to me in CBBE Curvy using SMP and CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.44327533256ca13145f3b611f1f16725.png

Thank you so much! Didn't realize those piercing are part of DD and not your set!

Looking forward to see your next update!