This seems like a great mod, and I would love to use it, but nothing shows up in game, not even searching in console. Not craftable, not buyable, nothing.

Installed fine (using NMM)

Build in Bodyslide to my preset just fine.

All meshes and textures in Data Folder where they should be.

ESP active in Plugin List.

They just plain don't exist in my game. 

Read through all the posts here, but all the issues I've seen seem to just be with how they show up in game, not whether they actually show up or not. I suspect it's because the original mod is not for SSE and uses Form 43. My game is the latest version (downloaded from Steam a month ago) and perhaps has an issue with anything that doesn't use Form 44?

If I have to manually adapt 154 piercings to the proper armor keyword, I'll just say to hell with it. I don't need the decoration on my character that badly.

• 1 month later...

On 8/30/2021 at 4:00 AM, IBAGadget said:

This seems like a great mod, and I would love to use it, but nothing shows up in game, not even searching in console. Not craftable, not buyable, nothing.

Installed fine (using NMM)

Build in Bodyslide to my preset just fine.

All meshes and textures in Data Folder where they should be.

ESP active in Plugin List.

They just plain don't exist in my game. 

Read through all the posts here, but all the issues I've seen seem to just be with how they show up in game, not whether they actually show up or not. I suspect it's because the original mod is not for SSE and uses Form 43. My game is the latest version (downloaded from Steam a month ago) and perhaps has an issue with anything that doesn't use Form 44?

If I have to manually adapt 154 piercings to the proper armor keyword, I'll just say to hell with it. I don't need the decoration on my character that badly.

The ESP was converted to SE (form 44) on an earlier update, 1.0.1 to be precise ?, so that shouldn't be a problem, but obviously the mod is active, but not active for you, that is a really odd problem, because even if you didn't had built the bodyslide files, if the mod was truly active in game, you would be able to check the items via console, at the very minimum ?, I do not know what could cause an active mod from not being active in game, other than plugin limit, or a messed up mod manager ?

On 8/28/2021 at 2:40 PM, dieselpowered said:

The piercings fail to render ingame for me for whatever reason. They look fine in bodyslide, and i can build them without any issue. They also equip without problem, obeying all equip regions i've assigned and such. But then they simply dont show up on my character. They're not misaligned either, i've checked all over in freecam. Curiously, they dont have a model when dropped either, well almost. Most pieces simply vanish into aetherius when dropped but a few actually do show up, floating 4-5 meters in the air without any means to pick them up again (they dont have a hitbox to interact with). There doesn't seem to be any difference between the pieces that do render when dropped and those that dont, neither kind shows up when equipped. If i'd guess i'd say its caused by a mod conflict, but honestly thats not much more than just a guess.

Anyway, i do truly appreciate the effort you've put into this, even if i cant enjoy it. Modders deserve more praise than they get.

Thank you for your kindness ?. That is new and fun problem to look into, I would say a problem when installing the mod, maybe overwritten models, or you used the wrong models, otherwise it could be a conflict of mods, but I don't think that is the case... ?, I'll keep an eye out in case I come across anything.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:52 PM, Dez65 said:

This is a must-have mod.

Haven't seen this reported - navel piercings "bounce" when the tummy is being expanded by collision during sex.  Kind of comical - they bounce out from the navel about 2 inches during each thrust - but I'm sure that's not how it should be.

Great! ? another new problem to look into XD

On 9/1/2021 at 2:50 PM, m0rdr3d0 said:

It would be great to be able to pick a slot for nipple piercing as well. As it is now, they conflict with left hand rings.

I use Immersive Jewellery, which has its form of left hand rings, and it does not conflict with those ?. I might add an option to change slots for nipple piercings in the future, but it is not a priority for me, given that I've removed the slots from the meshes so people could more easily change them via SSEdit only ?, otherwise would be difficult to cater to everyone's preferred slots, even thou I would like to make them more dynamic so people could choose.

• 1 month later...

The naming convention could use a little work, they are all over bodyslide and really difficult to search for. Adding the keyword Piercings to all of them would be extremely helpful. just a thought, I bet what a alot of people who can't find them in game are dealing with is related to not building every piece from every set in bodyslide without realizing so, but still being able to craft or purchase them in game.

• 4 months later...

I have a few armors that the Piercings float in front of. I figured I attempt to use the "Devices Underneath" functionality in Devious Devices, but Im really lost on how it works. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, do any of you guys know how to fix it so the nipple rings go underneath all tops?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 2:38 AM, Captain Tripps said:

The naming convention could use a little work, they are all over bodyslide and really difficult to search for. Adding the keyword Piercings to all of them would be extremely helpful. just a thought, I bet what a alot of people who can't find them in game are dealing with is related to not building every piece from every set in bodyslide without realizing so, but still being able to craft or purchase them in game.

That is not a bad idea at all ?, I just kept the names as they were, and added the "[SE 3BBB]" prefix to every one of them, but the thing is, if that is the case why people can't build them, I created 3 outfit groups precisely for it to be easier to build ?, and these are pointed out in the description, you just head to the "group filter" on the top right, and check the 3 groups: [SE 3BBB] AH1 Piercings, [SE 3BBB] Newmiller Piercings, [SE 3BBB] SED7 Piercings; and uncheck everything else, this should bring into focus only the piercing outfits from the mod. Then just pick preset you want and batch build, or build 1 by 1, however people prefer.

Althou I've noticed some slight problems with the sliders from piercings to piercings, and batch build might work well enough, or leave some piercings a bit out of place, really depends ?.

Hey all,

The AH1 ground models were just copies of the worn .nif which didn't work so well (floaty and can't pickup again when you drop).  I went through outfit studio with them and I think I fixed it.  Only tested the first few nipple ones but process is identical.  It was mind-numbing monkey work so I thought I'd put it up for use.  Just overwrite bodyslide output.

EDIT: CTD's all over the shop because I didn't reorder blocks.  Fixed.

AH1 Ground Meshes2.7z

Edited by Halleck2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason the alignment is off for some especially naval rings after I updated to latest 3BA/CPBC/Faster SMP

Checked in freecam and it's appearing inside belly, I rebuilt all in BS and appears ok on 3BA body in outfit studio but same issues in game, any ideas to rectify? 

Edited by m5holmez
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this great mod. Worked with HDT SMP, faster HDT SMP and 3BA v2.22. I didn't need to adjust manually. Just batch built in bodyslide. I use a custom body preset.

Some Recipes/temper don't actually reference an item. Deleted those in CK. Added an Item condition for each of the Recipes so it doesn't clog the forge. Trying to save mod in Creation kit will throw an error about missing femalehead.nif. I didn't experience a problem while ignoring it but the solution is below.  -  https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5pl4ph/femaleheadnif_femalehead_is_missing_a_facegen/

Haven't tested all items as there is so many. Thanks again. If reader doesn't care about navel piercing variety I'd suggest "Dx fetish fashion volume 1" for people who don't know want to make minor corrections with CK

Edited by ytilatih