On 2/2/2021 at 4:43 PM, domosed_vad said:

Something's wrong

so it is with the butterfly tiara.

Yeah, I'm not intending on supporting those items because they are not piercings ?, but honestly don't know what caused it, the only thing I did to the meshes of the wing circlets and amulets was to optimize the meshes, and that may have been what broke them, so probably I'll just revert those changes on a future update.

If you overwrite with the meshes from the original mod "CBBE HDT Piercing Sets", I think it will work ?

On 2/3/2021 at 1:34 AM, zarza said:

Excuse me, are the piercings of this mod included in this package?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30786

Well, kinda yeish/noish ?, it does include Newmiller's piercings, those AND also others, but their not in a recent version

6 hours ago, reger63 said:

some of the piercings are unequipable since the last update

That may be a result of the slots you are using, if you picked extended options, which plugin option are you using and which slots?

4 hours ago, EronicHunter said:

Yeah, I'm not intending on supporting those items because they are not piercings ?, but honestly don't know what caused it, the only thing I did to the meshes of the wing circlets and amulets was to optimize the meshes, and that may have been what broke them, so probably I'll just revert those changes on a future update.

If you overwrite with the meshes from the original mod "CBBE HDT Piercing Sets", I think it will work ?

Well, kinda yeish/noish ?, it does include Newmiller's piercings, those AND also others, but their not in a recent version

That may be a result of the slots you are using, if you picked extended options, which plugin option are you using and which slots?

How I love your mod haha, is it that one day you could include the package I indicated?

18 hours ago, zarza said:

How I love your mod haha, is it that one day you could include the package I indicated?

If you only want the belt and neck chain piercings, those are already included because they were part of Skeuomorph's mod, otherwise, it is unlikely that I will add new piercings that were not already in the original mods, because this is mainly an adaptation of an existing package to SSE and not a new one, but like everything else, it may be subject to change in time ?

12 hours ago, domosed_vad said:

I use extended, slots 50-52

I have the same problem, see if you can equip Devious Devices vaginal soul gem piercing, if you can't you will have to change from slot 50 to 53, because you must have some mod that uses that slot somehow, that's what happens to me, I can't equip anything in slot 50 from any mod, but don't yet know which mod causes it 

8 hours ago, EronicHunter said:

I have the same problem, see if you can equip Devious Devices vaginal soul gem piercing, if you can't you will have to change from slot 50 to 53, because you must have some mod that uses that slot somehow, that's what happens to me, I can't equip anything in slot 50 from any mod, but don't yet know which mod causes it 

The 3BA body replacer (CBBE 3BBB) uses slot 50 for its physics collision armor by default. This can be changed in the MCM

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, 1218supernova said:

Hi ! Thanks for the conversion. I was trying to do it myself, but I wasn't successful.

Is there a way not to hide the nipple piercings when wearing a chestpiece ? Like when using a topless armor. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

As far as I know, as long as the chest piece is not using the same slot as the piercings, they should be visible ?, unless something else is messing with the piercings. I have device hider off on devious devices, so I don't know if it could hide the piercings for using the same slots as the DD ones. If the chest piece changes the shape of the body, that could hide the piercings too, because it may engorge slightly the breasts and the piercings will get inside. ?  

On 2/27/2021 at 11:47 AM, EronicHunter said:

As far as I know, as long as the chest piece is not using the same slot as the piercings, they should be visible ?, unless something else is messing with the piercings. I have device hider off on devious devices, so I don't know if it could hide the piercings for using the same slots as the DD ones. If the chest piece changes the shape of the body, that could hide the piercings too, because it may engorge slightly the breasts and the piercings will get inside. ?  

Okay, it works for me by disabling the option on DD. Nothing seems missing, thanks for the advice !

On 2/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, fixxxer100 said:

This is kind of a weird one: when I try to equip a navel piercing (tried with the AH1 sapphire and ruby gem piercings so far), it unequips my chest armor (and vice versa).  Any thoughts/suggestions?

I don't know which chest armour you are using, but the problem is probably due to slot conflicts. I have some armours where the main cuirass uses 2 slots, including 52, also bikini armour uses a lot slot 52, so you may find conflicts with the slots from the piercings, depending on the choice you took. I use this mod to know when armour will conflict because of slots: SkyUI AIO Survival (SAS) ☺️.

But bottom line is, you should find what slots you are using so you can adjust the piercing slots. You have to options slots for installation on navel piercings if you choose extended options (52 and 56), chose the one that less conflicts with your mod setup, OR change the slots for the navel piercings with xEdit to whatever slot you want ?

Huh... wouldn't have expected base game armor to use multiple slots (or for a mod that should just be changing the appearance of armor to change the slots, if that's what happened).  Go figure.  So now I have to decide if I want navel piercings or chastity bras more.  Or if I want to mess with yet another utility. ?

On 3/22/2021 at 4:16 AM, Mr. Otaku said:

Any chance someone can convert this to BHUNP? Or tell me how to do it instead?

On 3/16/2021 at 2:03 AM, Scythion said:

Is there any word around of someone converting this to bhunp?

BHUNP is not a priority to me, I could look into it, but since I use CBBE 3BA, I would rather keep no promises ?. With bodyslide it should be "easy" to convert, it just takes some time to get used to it. It should just take a few steps, I'm not an expert in the matter, but as far as I'm concerned, it should be enough to:

- Load piercing into outfit studio
- Load BHUNP body reference
- Adjust piercings position to match with body
- Clean bone weights and repaint them with the ones from the new reference
- Conform all sliders
- Clean all reference meshes and save

(This can all be done in outfit studio, no need for using NIFSkope or other 3D modelling software ?)

Since you would be converting from CBBE to BHUNP there could be some nuances I'm not aware about, but there are some pretty good tutorials out there for this process. It is just bothersome because there are a lot of piercings to convert... ?

On 3/21/2021 at 6:30 PM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

FYI: 3BAv2 is up, with ~45-50 new sliders

Can you conform those sliders onto these piercings?

btw: i believe the belly bone weight was not perfectly copied over?
probably doesn't hurt to recopy bone weights from 3BAv2 if you're doing the sliders

in any case: thanks for the mod :) 

Didn't update mine yet, I'll look into it when I get the time ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Im either stupid or something is wrong.

I've installed CBBE + 3BBB SMP. I built my body using CBBE Body SMP 3BBB with preset CBBE curvy.

Then converted all piercings (SE 3BBB) to my CBBE Curvy preset. But all piercings clip through and the AH1 piercings are inside the body.

Am I just stupid or is there a problem with the mod?

• 1 month later...

I wasn't seeing any nipple piercing's in game after running bodyslide to build morphs.  I found (tested) the same results with both just CBBE installed and 3BA installed.

When I load any of the piercing's and set the default CBBE Curvy preset in Bodyslide, under breasts "Smaller 1" is at 100 (it's normally 0). After doing some comparisons to the base bodies, I set Smaller 1 to 200% for both weights. All the nipple rings are in their right places and as far as I've seen all the other jewelry is at least very near the surface now. The physics are working and it's the best I've seen this Piercings mod work since I tried to do my own conversions 3-4 years ago.

Most of the labia piercings are still barely visible, many of the piercings are much smaller then they probably should be, and nipple piercings are still wrapping around the boob instead of hanging, but they all work and the physics tracks flawlessly.

What would be really cool would be a Piercing Scale Slider so we could decide how big of a claymore gets stabbed through our toons nipples, but really I'm just happy they're working at all, and better yet with physics. 

Well, tried it out, can confirm, some of the "newmiller" items from "piercingsheartsandwings" series are indeed broken as others stated and appears stuck in air. Some of them works, all piercings ones works properly, the only things that does not are certain necklaces and circlets (oddly enough, some necklaces and circlets are fine, but some are not). Listed the broken ones below in case this ever gets an update:
HW Neck Wings black

HW Neck Wings white

HW Circlet Wings black
HW Circlet Wings white

HW Neck Chain black

HW Neck Chain gold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a must-have mod.

Haven't seen this reported - navel piercings "bounce" when the tummy is being expanded by collision during sex.  Kind of comical - they bounce out from the navel about 2 inches during each thrust - but I'm sure that's not how it should be.

• 2 weeks later...

The piercings fail to render ingame for me for whatever reason. They look fine in bodyslide, and i can build them without any issue. They also equip without problem, obeying all equip regions i've assigned and such. But then they simply dont show up on my character. They're not misaligned either, i've checked all over in freecam. Curiously, they dont have a model when dropped either, well almost. Most pieces simply vanish into aetherius when dropped but a few actually do show up, floating 4-5 meters in the air without any means to pick them up again (they dont have a hitbox to interact with). There doesn't seem to be any difference between the pieces that do render when dropped and those that dont, neither kind shows up when equipped. If i'd guess i'd say its caused by a mod conflict, but honestly thats not much more than just a guess.

Anyway, i do truly appreciate the effort you've put into this, even if i cant enjoy it. Modders deserve more praise than they get.