Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - December 21 2020

17 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

out of curiosity, do the tails get in the way of sl animations?

Yes, and it's very annoying. I have a plug-in that swaps the normal tail mesh for one with HDT physics whenever a SL animation plays, it was made by ASlySpyDuo for use with YA. It still clips sometimes but it looks a lot better than the original one. I can throw together a standalone version of that if you'd like to try it out.

42 minutes ago, LordFlawn said:

Yes, and it's very annoying. I have a plug-in that swaps the normal tail mesh for one with HDT physics whenever a SL animation plays, it was made by ASlySpyDuo for use with YA. It still clips sometimes but it looks a lot better than the original one. I can throw together a standalone version of that if you'd like to try it out.

That sounds very good, I too would greatly appreciate this!

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

By its colour. Duh. ;)

I've never played as an argonian, but I'm looking forward to it. But just out of curiosity, do the tails get in the way of sl animations?

I was wondering about tales as I currently use a mod which removes them. Animations or no, the tales clip everywhere which is why I got rid.

Chameleons - black = depressed; white with pink polka dots = happy.

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Animations or no, the tales clip everywhere which is why I got rid

The plug-in also has an equippable tail you can use outside of SL animations. You can also replace the tail mesh with the HDT version, but this can cause problems when the game loads NPCs so I wouldn't recommend that.

15 hours ago, LordFlawn said:

The plug-in also has an equippable tail you can use outside of SL animations. You can also replace the tail mesh with the HDT version, but this can cause problems when the game loads NPCs so I wouldn't recommend that.

I could easily live with a PC named 'Lost-Her-Tail' as a reference to the Lusty Argonian Maid. Is a tail-less Argonian something you could do? From a RP perspective it kinda makes it even easier to explain the situation she is in.

Wow, you're definitely making it WAY difficult to pick one of your two amazing argonian texture options for my next playthrough. Not that I'm complaining or anything since these look so shiny and gorgeous! Once you have those muscle options available, I'll be sure to give it a spin! ;)

That tail plugin that can swap between the normal and HDT meshes sounds mighty interesting! Will it only work with argonians or with other races that might have tails but not using YAS?

Just a quick question though: does the HDT vagina tail fix in this mod's esp affects in any way those who do not use that mod?

Seriously, thanks for sharing these wonderful textures! Keep up the good work! :)

7 hours ago, zankurous said:

Will it only work with argonians or with other races that might have tails but not using YAS?

I can make it work for khajiit as well. Any other race would not only have to added to the ESP, but also have an HDT tail to use. I'll probably make one with the Lykaios race mod.

7 hours ago, zankurous said:

does the HDT vagina tail fix in this mod's esp affects in any way those who do not use that mod?

The worst thing that happens is that mods editing the tail armoraddon will not work without a patch. Mods like Weight Slider Affected Tails.