Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - December 21 2020

On 9/19/2022 at 3:19 AM, fluttershy25 said:

so this kinda dark for me, in lots of lights, the tail but the more i think about it, i might just be crazy20220919030617_1.jpg.14b507d03c904b2457871b4354dcef4d.jpgand heres the way its seems to suppose to look like, stays in line with my scale tone in some angles or lights. think i should have just got screenshots in dungeons, thats when it really starts bugging me!20220919030623_1.jpg.0e91c1ebb205289bad39360e2fe01bae.jpgyou can even see the top is more my scales color then the first pic's top part of the tail! still tho, like i said, i might just be crazy!

I think I did darken the scales on the tail from how they were in vanilla. The lighting looks like it's working fine though, at least in those two screenshots.

On 9/22/2022 at 6:55 AM, fluttershy25 said:

ok yeah, it was me being crazy! thanks for confirming that i was! everything was fine from the start, ahaha. also i'll drop a pic of her soon, im just dealing with one thing about SOS not being floppy anymore during animations. once fixed, i'll take pic!!

I look forward to seeing your argonain! I'm sure she looks amazing ^-^

17 minutes ago, midnightwho said:

Whats the first armor you were using?

its the vanilla steel armor, but a replacer for this body, called   "BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer BHUNP V3" well i still use V2 but its the same. lots of option to zap things away, since i pretty much zapped all panties away for the world full of futas to let it hang out, as my lone female Argo fights on, with her own last pair of panties! but yeah that pack just replaces all vanilla armor to be BHUNP body ready. i only have like two other custom armor, which is that Kardia one and a necromancer set, which i still haven't used!

On 9/27/2022 at 12:09 PM, fluttershy25 said:

is Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux texture for the BHUNP body. used some old bodyslider preset someone dropped, and i tweaked it ingame with race menu

Cause I'm trying to figure out how you got the scales to be on her side boobs and such. I have the same flaws argonian redux but the scales don't show up on my argonians tits like yours :)

1 hour ago, GlacyGlay said:

Cause I'm trying to figure out how you got the scales to be on her side boobs and such. I have the same flaws argonian redux but the scales don't show up on my argonians tits like yours :)

oh! so its from a mod called "BeastHHBB" adds a stupid amount of customizations for the beast race. its body tat/marking options!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/9/2021 at 12:11 AM, Wiley_Os said:

I agree, at least for a smoother option without the "wrinkles" found around the navel. Speaking of that particular texture, one of my favorite parts of it was always the darker colored scales that circle the abdomen and breasts, and trail down the cleavage. Even the pubic scales are pretty great.

enb2020_6_1_21_51_37.png

ik this is ABSURDLY old, but does anyone knows how to give that effect to skin ? i'm unsure if wet function does that, like DANG i can see the scenary on that body

On 7/16/2023 at 5:40 PM, Oyhuria said:

ik this is ABSURDLY old, but does anyone knows how to give that effect to skin ? i'm unsure if wet function does that, like DANG i can see the scenary on that body

I think it's the "RainWetSurfaces" effect in ENB. Possibly with the "Reflection" effect too, but Idk

Edited by LordFlawn
  • 5 months later...

Was wondering if there was a patch for vanilla redux cbbe to incorporate the beast feet mod within the textures. I saw a patch for the other texture mod by flawn but not one for the vanilla version. I tried using the other patch anyway but it did not work.