Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - December 21 2020

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've been struggling with an issue regarding this mod.

Apparently tail textures don't load properly, I get a vag on one side of the tail for females and an odd thing for males. I've stripped down the modding to the bare minimun (unoficial patch, race menu, alt start and this mod) to see if could be a conflict I wasn't seeing. But to no avail, the problem persists. I'm playing on SSE, and I've tried several versions of this mod. Still I can't seem to find a solution.

18 minutes ago, karateamuerte said:

Hi, I've been struggling with an issue regarding this mod.

Apparently tail textures don't load properly, I get a vag on one side of the tail for females and an odd thing for males. I've stripped down the modding to the bare minimun (unoficial patch, race menu, alt start and this mod) to see if could be a conflict I wasn't seeing. But to no avail, the problem persists. I'm playing on SSE, and I've tried several versions of this mod. Still I can't seem to find a solution.

Do you have the ESP for this mod enabled? If you do, can I get a picture or a list of your load order?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flawn, excellent work. Other than the aforementioned tail texture above, I am enjoying this mod. my argonian girls are so hot now ^-^

I do have one question though: what CBBE body type works best with the beast feet? The installer did say it may not work well with some body types. I use CBBE curvy. What body were those foot meshes made for?

7 hours ago, Devorax said:

Hi Flawn, excellent work. Other than the aforementioned tail texture above, I am enjoying this mod. my argonian girls are so hot now ^-^

I do have one question though: what CBBE body type works best with the beast feet? The installer did say it may not work well with some body types. I use CBBE curvy. What body were those foot meshes made for?

The feet were made for UNP, but the CBBE version includes meshes I retrofitted to work with CBBE. CBBE curvy will work fine, the disclaimer is mostly for highly edited bodyslide presets.

5 hours ago, seraphsharpscale said:

But I did have one question, is there a rough estimation when the muscle options will be released for CBBE?

That will be released in the next update which shouldn't be too long from now. I've been preoccupied with drawing as of late.

6 hours ago, Thic said:

Is there any ETA on when the horse penis redux and SAM patches could be added soon? Those 2 are my must haves in any play-through and I can't wait to see patches for them.

I'll try to get it out before the end of this month.

Is their anyone who has done a khajiit vanilla texture overhaul like this? Because this is beautiful and now my khajiits are a little dull in comparison. Oh and also, thank you Flawn, I didn't think I would ever replace feminine argonians. Thanks for sharing your works with us.

13 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

What's the difference between the NPC replacers, if you don't mind me asking?

The "FVAR - NPCs" file is just the vanilla NPCs facedata re-exported so they get the new head and eye meshes, it doesn't need an ESP.

"FVAR - NPCs personal version" has some NPCs edited to make them look better (at least I think they look better), it needs an ESP.

"FVAR - NPCs personal version ALT" is the same but I changed some other NPCs into Argonians. Off the top of my head, I think I changed Gilfre. Ria, and some others.