Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - December 21 2020

1 hour ago, LordFlawn said:

Aside from patches for other mods, I want to make a colorful version similar to the "Chameleon" one from the Feminine Argonian Textures mod. I also want to make an NPC replacer mod, it'll give some argonians the textures from my other retexture and the rest will get textures from this retexture.

Sounds great, I can't wait to see the result.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Thic said:

It does the same thing, and moving it around in the load order doesn't do anything.

It looks like that hairstyle is using the male horn textures. I can't tell if it's a glitch or if that particular hairstyle is not set up correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I doing something wrong or are the textures for the head missing? The head doesn't match the body. I think the head textures are missing.files.png.7e817a731f9995d60fe0d9912393843c.pngScreenShot1.png.1333cbdfb3a79a5d7f1ab136d6145457.png

Edit: Yeah, it's me that's basically retarded. I didn't download the main file because I thought it meant the mail file from "Flawn's Argonians" mod and not the Redux mod.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Do those textures work with Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE?

Tried installing them with YA activated but the feet went pitch black. I use BHUNP body.

I've used this for the LE version of Yiffy Age, so it should work for the SE version. Just make sure the VanillaArgoniansRedux ESP is loaded after the Yiffy Age one.

First off just wanna say your mod is amazing and thank you for sharing it, i love it. Its my go to one-stop-shop for amazing argonians.

I do have a humble request: youll have to forgive me but i am particularly fond of monsterraider's feminine argonian texture and i would like to keep that texture, however i love all of the features in your mod: the horns and hair, the digitigrade feet, having a vagina. Your males are perfect. You already have that hdt tail fix in your mod so i would love to be able to just use your mod but with a texture reskin.

Would you help me? Im looking for cbbe lizard.
I feel like surely there are others who would like to see this as well but i would just really appreciate it if you could help.
Either way love your work! =]

4 minutes ago, megamorph014 said:

First off just wanna say your mod is amazing and thank you for sharing it, i love it. Its my go to one-stop-shop for amazing argonians.

I do have a humble request: youll have to forgive me but i am particularly fond of monsterraider's feminine argonian texture and i would like to keep that texture, however i love all of the features in your mod: the horns and hair, the digitigrade feet, having a vagina. Your males are perfect. You already have that hdt tail fix in your mod so i would love to be able to just use your mod but with a texture reskin.

Would you help me? Im looking for cbbe lizard.
I feel like surely there are others who would like to see this as well but i would just really appreciate it if you could help.
Either way love your work! =]

Forgive me if misunderstood, but you want a version of this mod that looks like the lizard option from the Feminine Argonian Textures?

yes! the skin texture and normals from the Feminine Argonian Textures cbbe but fit on your mod.
one of the key things missing from monsterraiders mods are vagina's and the cool new feet thing. having a real vagina texture would be amazing.
i found what you did here:

but thats like 3 extra steps and extra mods when a simple retexture slapped on your mod would solve the same thing. thanks for getting back so quick

2 minutes ago, megamorph014 said:

yes! the skin texture and normals from the Feminine Argonian Textures cbbe but fit on your mod.

I think it would be better to have my textures edited to look like the feminine ones. My textures have a bunch of fixes that other textures just don't have.

Here's a side by side of the textures

Spoiler

288276037_ArgonianComparisonChartFemaleFront.thumb.png.406059700d7d151432e1a9078f2f6bc2.png

398629564_ArgonianComparisonChartFemaleBack.thumb.png.0fc754fc446d7e6ee13f9598f4c04725.png

Notice the seams on the neck and tail.

Aside from that, the main difference between them is the color contrast. I know the Feminine textures have more options with different scale patterns on the chest, but those don't look hard to re-create.

Jesus youre thorough.

You know... now that you show me that with a side by side, i would have to agree with you. Your scales are nicer around the seams. I suppose i am really after that humanoid belly and boobs texture. It just seemed easier in my mind to edit things the other way. If you would create a more 'Feminine Argonian Texture' ish belly on the rest of your texture i think that would be amazing.

15 hours ago, megamorph014 said:

Jesus youre thorough.

You know... now that you show me that with a side by side, i would have to agree with you. Your scales are nicer around the seams. I suppose i am really after that humanoid belly and boobs texture. It just seemed easier in my mind to edit things the other way. If you would create a more 'Feminine Argonian Texture' ish belly on the rest of your texture i think that would be amazing.

I agree, at least for a smoother option without the "wrinkles" found around the navel. Speaking of that particular texture, one of my favorite parts of it was always the darker colored scales that circle the abdomen and breasts, and trail down the cleavage. Even the pubic scales are pretty great.

enb2020_6_1_21_51_37.png

2 minutes ago, Wiley_Os said:

I agree, at least for a smoother option without the "wrinkles" found around the navel. Speaking of that particular texture, one of my favorite parts of it was always the lighter colored scales that circle the abdomen and breasts, and trail down the cleavage. Even the pubic scales are pretty great.

enb2020_6_1_21_51_37.png

This guy gets it. Thats exactly what I enjoy as well.

23 hours ago, Wiley_Os said:

I agree, at least for a smoother option without the "wrinkles" found around the navel. Speaking of that particular texture, one of my favorite parts of it was always the darker colored scales that circle the abdomen and breasts, and trail down the cleavage. Even the pubic scales are pretty great.

enb2020_6_1_21_51_37.png

Same! A no wrinkles around the belly option would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...

i will be honest,i dont even know what caused this but i cant fix it,any tips?NVM figuried it out,its my ENB being ass,time to wonder which option does that

EDIT:For some reason the tail on Derk still is black,any way to fix that? Thanks EDIT2: Welp now for some reason all female argonian textures are missalined,i straight up dont know how to fix this.

20210603213536_1.jpg

20210603213650_1.jpg

Screens for part 2:

20210609205952_1.jpg.99b0163d83874709b5483a9d084800c2.jpg

Edited by Rafuc
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, Rafuc said:

i will be honest,i dont even know what caused this but i cant fix it,any tips?NVM figuried it out,its my ENB being ass,time to wonder which option does that

EDIT:For some reason the tail on Derk still is black,any way to fix that? Thanks EDIT2: Welp now for some reason all female argonian textures are missalined,i straight up dont know how to fix this.

20210603213536_1.jpg

20210603213650_1.jpg

Screens for part 2:

20210609205952_1.jpg.99b0163d83874709b5483a9d084800c2.jpg

Fixed all of these issues,it was me just being dumb

Love this texture set. I just wish there was support for SoS Futanari Argonians currently. :P Really good work.  9.5/10, would recommend.

For that 10/10, when you get around to SoS addon support, could you make sure this is one of the supported addons? 

Edited by SluttySnowcraft