[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

NOTICE: It would be highly appreciated if you keep all general LoversBitch quest/walkthrough and tech support questions not related to features/quests/bugs in this version in particular in the appropriate threads (The Loversbitch Walkthrough thread for the former and the Technical Support section for the latter,) as ATM I am trying to use this thread to recruit (need people who know how to make quests) and gain Input/ideas on future features, and that's hard to do when the conversation is instead being focused on Tech Support.

Thank you in advance and my apologies for any inconveniences or if I inadvertently come off sounding like a douche or something.

Update 1/1/2013: Version 03UO is now up!!

This is an unofficial addition/continuation of ChaseRoxand's excellent (but sadly discontinued) LoversBitch. That being said, don't expect this to be too large of an addition (other than the things already added by this, and occasionally a feature and/or new dog type here and there, don't exect a whole lot. I'm not that great of a modder sadly. Certainly nowhere near Chase's level) I hope it is more than enough to warrant a release, and hopefully it'll get the ball rolling for something bigger.

Starting now, all base files are included.

However, all previous requirements and install instructions regarding Chase's Original still applies.

savelotsadogs_zpsf90c4b97.png

LOVERSBITCH 0.5b.03UO CHANGES:

kennels

• Incorporated Monolith's bitch kennels with a few modifications.
  • As a result, the cages are now much bigger and roomier than before. This also eliminates the infamous "floating dog" problem.
  • All dogs now have the cage to themselves. Having more than one dog in the cage is pretty pointless since the mod doesn't implement multiple dogs correctly. And I am quite content to leave it that way.
  • 6 9 more cages added, one for each type of dog.
  • as a result, you may now recruit up to 12 15 slaves instead of 6.
  • No more repeat dogs. Now no two cages contain the same type of dog. (Cage 1 contains a vanilla dog, Cage 2 contains a Collie, Cage 3 contains a Mutt, cage 4 has a German Shepard, Cage 5 contains a Doberman Pincer, and Cage 6 contains a Wolf, Cage 7 Contains a Tundra Wolf, Cage 8 contains a Bloodhound, Cage 9 contains a Shadow Wolf, Cage 10 contains a stone wold, Cage 11 contains a Hellhound, and Cage 12 contains a spectral wolf, cage 13 adds a fox, cage 14 adds a Skinned Hound, and Cage 15 contains a werewolf.)
    This was designed mainly for male PCs who still want to encounter every single type of Loversbitch dog without having to go through the whole questline. I might make a patch to revert the last 4 back to more mundane dogs if enough people prefer that.)
  • Kennel Emergency Reset Button: Are oblivion glitch gremlins making off with the doors and putting them in weird places? Having trouble with dogs outside of their cages? Worry no more! Just press this handy button by the entrance and it will instantly rehinge all misplaced doors and rekennel all those escape-artist dogs!
  • Ability to Rekennel bitches: You can now move your doggie sex slaves hired kennel bitches around to other kennels.

MISC:

• On the other hand, not everyone is going to be so eager to join in your little scheme anymore. Those that have good paying jobs already or are part of guilds won't accept no matter what you do.... one condition barring.
    • Merchants, Nobles, Guild members, Castle inhabittants, Blades, and Guards will all reject your offer.
    • Citizens of Bliss will not know what "Chorrol" is, so they won't accept either. But they will praise you for your imagination...
    • Citizens of Dementia will also tell you off, albiet much more confrontationally.
    • Golden Saints will tell you to go stuff it when asked. As wll Mazken, but more politely. (They only obey sheogorath... hinthint)
    • Sheo even has something to say should you ask him. As does haskill.
    • Any Sex Slaves will always accept now. NO EXCEPTIONS
  • Freeform Mode: Disables the above checks, as well as any disposition checks. When enabled, freeform mode can allow you to hire anyone for rena's dog breeding operation.

CHANGE LOG & NOTES:

v0.5b.01UO: Initial Release

kennels
- Incorporated Monolith's bitch kennels with some major modifications. As a result, the cages are now much bigger and roomier than before. This also eliminates the infamous "floating dog" problem.
- All dogs now have the cage to themselves. Having more than one dog in the cage is pretty pointless since the mod doesn't implement multiple dogs correctly. And I am quite content to leave it that

way.
- 6 more cages added, one for each type of dog.as a result, you may now recruit up to 12 slaves instead of 6.
- No more repeat dogs. Now no two cages contain the same type of dog. (Cage 1 contains a vanilla dog, Cage 2 contains a Collie, Cage 3 contains a Mutt, cage 4 has a German Shepard, Cage 5 contains a

Doberman Pincer, and Cage 6 contains a Wolf, Cage 7 Contains a Tundra Wolf, Cage 8 contains a Bloodhound, Cage 9 contains a Shadow Wolf, Cage 10 contains a stone wold, Cage 11 contains a Hellhound, and Cage

12 contains a spectral wolf). (This was designed mainly for male PCs who still want to encounter every single type of Loversbitch dog without having to go through the whole questline. I might make a patch

to revert the last 4 back to more mundane dogs if enough people prefer that.)

MISC:
- On the other hand, not everyone is going to be so eager to join in your little scheme anymore. Those that have good paying jobs already or are part of guilds won't accept no matter what you do....

one condition barring.
- Merchants, Nobles, Guild members, Castle inhabittants, Blades, and Guards will all reject your offer.
- Citizens of Bliss will not know what "Chorrol" is, so they won't accept either. But they will praise you for your imagination...
- Citizens of Dementia will also tell you off, albiet much more confrontationally.
- Golden Saints will tell you to go stuff it when asked. As wll Mazken, but more politely. (They only obey sheogorath... hinthint)
- Sheo even has something to say should you ask him. As does haskill.
- Any Sex Slaves will always accept now. NO EXCEPTIONS

Update v0.5b.02UO:

- Added Freeform Mode: Optional mode that disables the job/faction/disposition checks, allowing you to "hire" anyone for Rena's dog breeding operation.
- Added Kennel Reset Emergency Switch: A way to deal with those annoying Oblivion glitch gremlins which stick the doors in bizzare places and let dogs out of their cages. Just press this button and

all the doors and dogs will instantly go back to where they're supposed to be.

Update v0.5b.03UO:

- Replaced Hellhound with AlienSlof's Hellhound model so it looks more devilish.
- Added 3 more Dogs and 3 more cages to fit them: Fox, Skinned Hound, and Werewolf.
- slave limit changed from 12 to 15
- Added ability to rekennel bitches (Thanks chase!)
- Fixed Wild and Dirty edits (Thanks Zippy!)

Known issues:

The Kennel Emergency Reset Button should negate the need for this. It is still advised however that you remove any caged bitches you have before you install this new version.
- Dogs sometimes appear outside of their cages or in the incorrect cages. Particularly the ones in the far end cells. This should self correct either when the cell loads again or when they start breeding.
You may also use the Kennel Emergency Reset Button to instantly force them back into their kennels.
- When released from their cells, bitches will teleport to the center of the room rather than appearing right outside the appropriate door. This is intentional as I've yet to find a reliable way to make them appear elsewhere.
- Doors appear in strange places and strange locations. I have NO idea why this is or how this occurs. On top of that, there's no known way around it. SOLVED: hit the Kennel Emergency Reset Button and it will reset the doors (as well as any escaped dogs) to their proper positions.

Nehrim Notes:

Update 2/1/2013: Version 0.1 for Nehrim is now up: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13391-lovers-nehrim-pack/

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?...#pid322650
Also for anyone interesting in testing...

It's a very minimalistic version though. The quests have pretty much been cut out (wouldn't have worked and wouldn't have made sense in Nehrim,) the Kennels have been removed (they're pointless in Nehrim, since very few people don't have a "Hello-(Say something about Aeterna or the War)-Goodbye" dialogue anyway, and those that do are quest-essential or merchants or both, and while the Invitation/All fours system has remained, you find it a different way (ask Rena Bruiant about it... yes she apparently has an alternate reality counterpart now.)
(Basically you have to find one the training books. Which are illegal in Erothin.)

You'll find them in the sildonar hideouts. You may have to do some looking though as I've not made them very obvious.]

Book locations:
Ruins of Aldlefd
Castle of Ledur
Duran Mine
Faltrin Fortress
Charburner's House
Ruins of Rhamalion
Sinonar Mine
Mine of Asgrodor

Also, you don't need to find ALL of them. Just one of them.

Also the dog abilities are gone (the bitch ones that you get from mounting your dog x number of times are still around though.) (would have had to add them to each of the dogs, and doing that in one is more than enough.). Instead, each dog is leveled to a certain point.

Basically it's just the Shop (though to its credit you can now buy more dogs), dogs roaming various towns/locations, and the invite/companion system.

Also, the shop is the "safe/non-risque version" since that kind of artistic expression in nehrim would get you thrown on a noose faster than casting a spell even.

... but once Narathzul Arantheal's revolution in the middlerealm is complete and once Barateon is dead, the shop will switch over to the Risque version with the dog sex pics.

viva la revolucion!!

Nehrim one

LoversBitch.esp

Download MAIN FILES

Download LATEST ESP

Sorry for not replying to your PM, rylasasin. I've been busy with the holidays. I don't know if you still need help with the breeding kennel scripts, but I figured I'd pop in and publicly say "good luck!" Also, I've got some assets from my WIP of v0.6, if you'd like to use them. It's not much, just some animations and a few scripts.

rylasasin why don't you correct the kennel release problem befor upload the mod?

If you don't want rotate the whole kennel cell, change the script.

script "XLoversBitchKennelDoorScript"

near the end of the script

if(Door.GetAngle Z == 90)

set DoorX to Door.GetPos X - 55

set DoorY to Door.GetPos Y + 45

Bitch.SetPos X DoorX

Bitch.SetPos Y DoorY

else

set DoorX to Door.GetPos X + 55

set DoorY to Door.GetPos Y - 45

Bitch.SetPos X DoorX

Bitch.SetPos Y DoorY

Change line: if(Door.GetAngle Z == 90)

It must be if(Door.GetAngle Z == 0)

or if(Door.GetAngle Z == 180)

try which change works.

Thanks for working on this mod!!!

You can use the stuff I post in

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12189&pid=304019#pid304019

Dogs without water bowl is cruelty to animals ;)

Sorry for not replying to your PM' date=' rylasasin. I've been busy with the holidays. I don't know if you still need help with the breeding kennel scripts, but I figured I'd pop in and publicly say "good luck!" Also, I've got some assets from my WIP of v0.6, if you'd like to use them. It's not much, just some animations and a few scripts.

[/quote']

Thats okay. I seem to have solved it anyway. (I just put each dog in a separate cage.)

Might have more things to question you with if I think of them but for the moment I don't seem to have much off the top of my head...

Edit: Actually yes I did think of something. Which I'll message you about.

What were those assets of/for anyway?

rylasasin why don't you correct the kennel release problem befor upload the mod?

If you don't want rotate the whole kennel cell' date=' change the script.

script "XLoversBitchKennelDoorScript"

near the end of the script

if(Door.GetAngle Z == 90)

set DoorX to Door.GetPos X - 55

set DoorY to Door.GetPos Y + 45

Bitch.SetPos X DoorX

Bitch.SetPos Y DoorY

else

set DoorX to Door.GetPos X + 55

set DoorY to Door.GetPos Y - 45

Bitch.SetPos X DoorX

Bitch.SetPos Y DoorY

Change line: if(Door.GetAngle Z == 90)

It must be if(Door.GetAngle Z == 0)

or if(Door.GetAngle Z == 180)

try which change works.

Thanks for working on this mod!!!

You can use the stuff I post in

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12189&pid=304019#pid304019

Dogs without water bowl is cruelty to animals ;)

[/quote']

Well I sort of did: now they just move to the center of the hellway. It's cheap yes, but it works.... though I'll see about having another go at that. and if that fails, i'll just put release markers near each cage for them to teleport to.

I'll have to add the waterbowls. I knew I forgot something in those cages (i'm not sure the last 3 need them though. Statues and ghosts don't require substance, and I doubt a hellfire dog really has much love for water.)

I assume this has some of the original's requirements or constraints?:

*** Make sure that LoversBitch is loaded anywhere after "Lovers with PK.esp" ***

*** If you use a Bashed Patch' date=' place this after your Bashed Patch ***[/color']

*** You MUST have Shivering Isles for this to work ***

Yes that is correct.

Very first' date=' very minor test run.

(Have Bashed Patch so placed after it, but did NOT rebuild patch at this time.)

Q1. Is Rena supposed to follow my PC after, it was either just opening up dialog, OR after buying first dog. WILL Retest and see if I can recreate it.

Other. xBitchBreedingKennel - Definitely like the larger more spacious kennel, +1.

Noticed some 'fluttering' of the floor graphics. Quick review in CS shows overlapping floor objects on the Y axis as root cause. Can be fine tuned to reduce fluttering; tested in CS. But that may require adjusting them all, starting at one end of the kennel and working across. (A lot of work.)

Image 1 & 2 show the issue, image 3 is after fine tuning and adjustment of Y axis of just one object.

[/quote']

Well actually I have it in the bashed patch and it doesn't really seem to have any issues for me.

and I don't think Rena is supposed to follow you at all, no....

as for fluttering... eh...

if its just little sections fluttering then I don't think its really worth fixing especially if I'd have to readjust them all...

What were those assets of/for anyway?

Someone was kind enough to donate some animations for LB. I started to implement them' date=' along with a quest to unlock the Shadow Wolf (it involved... uhh, [i']obsessed[/i] vampires). Nothing much, but it was something. Most of it is still in my head and not in the ESP.

post-213-1359788209411_thumb.jpg

hmmm seeing how I'm not good at making quests and stuff I don't think I'd be the right person to implement that.

I'm mostly just concentrating on smaller things (improving the kennels, bug squashing, etc.) unless I find someone who can handle stuff like that.

On that note though, I'm planning on introducing 3 more dogs into the kennel next release...

The Skinned Hound (from shivering Isles), A Fox (technically not a dog but its a candid so it's close enough) and.... ummm.... errrrrrrr...

actually I haven't thought up of the 3rd one yet. (has to be 3 cause of the way the kenneling system works). Anyone have any suggestions?

actually I haven't thought up of the 3rd one yet. (has to be 3 cause of the way the kenneling system works). Anyone have any suggestions?

Well' date=' there is Slof's dog's, which I do use and you could potentially make use of some of it (with credit of course) to build 'other' dog models.

[/quote']

You mean the hellhound?

Weeeeellllll... It was going be a surprise, but I do plan on including that too (replaces the current hellhound model with the more daedric/devilish looking slof one).

Though it means I already got that.

I test kennels with 2 doors and dogs. Found a problem with my half-door nif, both doors must have the same rotation to work with original script(the kennel release stuff).Looks like shit if both doors have same rotation, so I rotate the nif with NifSkope and safe it as left door.Now I have left and right door nif. Tested 2 doors and 2 dogs in 1 kennel in game, is working.

More dogs: ElsweyrAnequina mod and I have nice Hyena from "Orden des Drachen".

Actually, I had the idea where dog #15 could not really be a dog at all... but a lycan/werewolf.

Not sure where a good resource for one would be though. nm lol found several.

Though i have to wonder if that really fits with the whole theme or if werewolves is going just a tad too far...

Though if I can't think of much else I could try that.

The old and 3 new Shop signs. 2 filled foodbowls. 2 of my old posters ( the first 2, at the moment I have another 15 dog-sex pictures in my shop)

The posters are modified picture. ??? don't know the autor, downloaded it from hentai foundry, can't read the signature on the picture.!!!!update. thanks Damoriva, yes it's KnottyGirl by TheRealShadman.

ShopSign and more.7z

post-3209-13597882100964_thumb.jpg

The 2 food bowls and 2 posters

rylasasin I try to fix your kennel cell ( the overlapping/flickering). It is nearly impossible (I've given up) The guy who made the first rooms put some things together that didn't match. It's easier to make new kennels as to fix all things.

Next! If you change the kennel release (from you marker to in front the doors) you will get problems, you have no Path Grid in your added part of the cell ( You know Oblivion is stupid, can be that the NPCs won't move because they don't know where to go)

LoversBitch removes the Teleport Destination from the entrance to Fanacasecul. This is an easy fix in TES4Edit. The record is located in Worldspace -> Tamriel -> Persistent Worldspace (00023777) -> Persistent. It is ID 0001758E "FanacaseculExRef". Simply delete the record from LoversBitch.esp to fix.

EDIT: It would probably be a good idea to look through the whole plugin with TES4Edit. There are a number of dirty edits and even some wild edits (like the Fanacasecul door) which could be easily fixed.