aspirine2 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 6 hours ago, Hex Bolt said: If the problem with tattoos is from an add-on, then as CaptainJ03 said, I don't provide support for that. (I see a "Marked Property" quest in kalmah's add-on, but that's for branding.) It's not practical for me to troubleshoot other people's work. If the thing you're asking about is from kalmah's add-on, you could try asking over its support topic. kalmah hasn't been seen for years, but other players who use that add-on might have had the same problem and maybe found a solution for it. OH my bad. I didn't know it's not this mod. sorry.
Hex Bolt Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 13 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said: 19 hours ago, Hex Bolt said: "Lord or Lady" is the placeholder text for the owner's optional alternate title. I might have messed up somewhere if the player never sets it. This might have been with the new version, me being confused and accidentally changing "Mistress" instead of adding a honorary title, which would fit your description. I tried different scenarios, but I was not able to reproduce this glitch. I even tried some sneaky things like saving after Working Slave started but before the owner could start conversation, then exiting the game and reloading, hoping to reach that line before the maintenance script could update the honorary title. If you see this again, please let me know, particularly details such as whether you had imported settings or changed the title in the MCM after loading that save.
CaptainJ03 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 1 hour ago, Hex Bolt said: I tried different scenarios, but I was not able to reproduce this glitch. I even tried some sneaky things like saving after Working Slave started but before the owner could start conversation, then exiting the game and reloading, hoping to reach that line before the maintenance script could update the honorary title. If you see this again, please let me know, particularly details such as whether you had imported settings or changed the title in the MCM after loading that save. Yes, it was something like that. Leaving Warmaiden's in Whiterun, Mistress forcegreeted me right after we left, but I quit the game, because I wasn't in the mood for that. Sometimes reloading the Autosave gets me a different job, sometimes not - this time it was Working Slave again, and as I said earlier, hadn't set the honorary title yet. If you can't even reproduce it - don't bother. It's only odd, but not game breaking.
Hex Bolt Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 Version 2.1.25 A small update to repair the Parade quest. New: Bondage Adventure book 7, "Veil". Fixed: The Parade quest was not starting. 5
LBGK Posted October 4 Posted October 4 On 9/30/2026 at 5:18 PM, LBGK said: I went back to that save and that console command fixed it. But how Lola got into that pickle in the first place - well, that naughty slave... Thanks! L Hi, I am very silly. I just realized that the reason Lola could not wear anything, even in permitted areas, was because I had thoughtlessly checked the box in the rules forbidding armor even in those areas. Sorry for wasting you time... L
jbezorg Posted Monday at 01:38 AM Posted Monday at 01:38 AM Just found that vkjNippleStudRendered [ARMO:08060542] doesn't have a armor addon (Armature)
Hex Bolt Posted Monday at 01:52 AM Author Posted Monday at 01:52 AM 13 minutes ago, jbezorg said: Just found that vkjNippleStudRendered [ARMO:08060542] doesn't have a armor addon (Armature) Correct. As the item's description says, "A pair of powerful vibrating nipple studs (tiny and intentionally invisible)." 1
IBAGadget Posted Monday at 02:19 AM Posted Monday at 02:19 AM @Hex Bolt As per your suggestion, I have set up a blog for my story (stories? we'll see what happens after I get The Temple done) Link in my sig. 1
jbezorg Posted Monday at 01:56 PM Posted Monday at 01:56 PM 11 hours ago, Hex Bolt said: Correct. As the item's description says, "A pair of powerful vibrating nipple studs (tiny and intentionally invisible)." Ah. Unforgiving Devices Synthesis picked these up and it ended up in UDPatches.esp. Then another mod randomly applied them. I think I'll add "submissivelola_est.esp" to the exclusion list.
Hex Bolt Posted Monday at 06:43 PM Author Posted Monday at 06:43 PM 4 hours ago, jbezorg said: Ah. Unforgiving Devices Synthesis picked these up and it ended up in UDPatches.esp. Then another mod randomly applied them. I think I'll add "submissivelola_est.esp" to the exclusion list. That's funny how you got them in such a roundabout way. Yes, the devices added by this mod are mostly special-use items for its own events, so excluding them from being selected for generic use is the right decision. 2
aspirine2 Posted Tuesday at 04:20 AM Posted Tuesday at 04:20 AM where the animations files in the mod. i want to change the dances. with the GS ones? thanks in advance
CaptainJ03 Posted Tuesday at 04:45 AM Posted Tuesday at 04:45 AM 22 minutes ago, aspirine2 said: where the animations files in the mod. i want to change the dances. with the GS ones? There ain't none. The mod uses either vanilla poses (even down to the Cicero Dance if you don't have any dancing animations) or refers to files from TDF Prostituion and GS Poses (for whipping) if you have any of these mods installed. 2
Hex Bolt Posted Tuesday at 04:24 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 04:24 PM @yrcyrc has posted a Chinese translation here, for those who are interested.
gghhjj666 Posted Wednesday at 04:13 AM Posted Wednesday at 04:13 AM For the event where you are forced another hairstyle or colour is there an yps patch anywhere out there?
Hex Bolt Posted Wednesday at 04:59 AM Author Posted Wednesday at 04:59 AM 44 minutes ago, gghhjj666 said: For the event where you are forced another hairstyle or colour is there an yps patch anywhere out there? No. If you're having a conflict with another mod, I recommend turning off this event. You can do that by setting the cooldown for "A New Look" to 0 in this mod's MCM. 1
Hex Bolt Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago (edited) I'm reminded of the French concept of Staircase Wit (l'esprit de l'escalier), when you think of the perfect thing you should have said right after you've left the room. Last weekend, I felt bad about having to publish an update that was little more than one fix (it did motivate me to finish a book idea and include Bondage Adventure 7). I'd even waited a day or so to see if anything new to include would turn up, but I didn't want to wait longer with the Parade event not starting. Less than a week later, I've finished the second of two small, fun things that would have been perfect to fill out that version. Why didn't I think of this stuff then? Edited 9 hours ago by Hex Bolt
Talesien Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 25 minutes ago, Hex Bolt said: I'm reminded of the French concept of Staircase Wit (l'esprit de l'escalier), when you think of the perfect thing you should have said right after you've left the room. Last weekend, I felt bad about having to publish an update that was little more than one fix (it did motivate me to finish a book idea and include Bondage Adventure 7). I'd even waited a day or so to see if anything new to include would turn up, but I didn't want to wait longer with the Parade event not starting. Less than a week later, I've finished the second of two small, fun things that would have been perfect to fill out that version. Why didn't I think is this stuff then? Welcome to my world. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now