Stripper Pole

View File

A series of Stripper Poles for Savagecabbage anim pack's Pole Dance.

You can find the Poles in Workshop Mode under Resources > Miscellaneous.

Version 3.2 A: Includes 3 non-assignable Poles: Wood, Nuka* and Steel.

Version 3.2 B: Includes 4 assignable Steel Poles, 1 for each of SavageCabbage's pole dancing animations.

The optional file "WORK HOURS 3.3" makes strippers work around the clock. This plugin needs to be loaded after "Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp".

All plugins are flagged ESL.

All the poles add a bit of happiness to the settlement, as well as a bit of trader income. Strippers also sell food and drink.

Assigned Settlers won't get naked on their own, so you'll have to give them a sexy attire to replace their current one; or use console commands to get them naked (Open console, click on the settler and type showinventory, then type unequipitem <baseID> The <baseID> is the 8 character ID shown after the item name).

If you want the player character to dance you'll need to use Advanced Animation Framework to do so (all 7 poles work with it):

1) Get close to the pole and press the Home button on your keyboard.

2) Press Enter to open the Wizard.

3) Using the Arrow Keys move your selection and then use the PageDown button to select the actor (yourself or a nearby NPC), press the Right Arrow Key to confirm selection.

4) Select the location with the Arrow Keys (the Pole in this case).

5) Lastly select the the animation, which if you have the Animation Pack, should be 4 available for Pole Dancing.

You need both Advanced Animation Framework and SavageCabbage Animation Pack (and their requirements).

*You need the Nuka World DLC for the Nuka Pole. Without it you still can place the other two. Just don't try to place the Nuka Pole without the DLC or you'll CTD.

3 hours ago, alexwin95 said:

Stripper Pole

View File

A stripper pole for Savagecabbage anim pack's Pole Dance. Place it in Workshop mode and use AAF to choose the Pole Dance.

This is my very first mod, and to be honest I'm not too sure what I'm doing, so the Pole can't be moved after being placed, and I don't know why. It can be scrapped, though, just aim around the base of the pole to highlight it.

Download the 1.0.1 version.

it does not install with vortex it says there are missing files

stripper pole.jpg

I do not have ... and I don't show anything ... It does not show or give anything. The option does not appear either. .. nowhere.

Which directory are you in?

I looked through it all and nothing ...

-----------------

Nekem nincs... és nálam nem jelenik meg semmi... :rage: Nem mutat vagy ad semmit.  A lehetőség sem jelenik meg... sehol.

Melyik könyvtárban van? 

Végignéztem mind és semmi...

11 hours ago, far_kas said:

I do not have ... and I don't show anything ... It does not show or give anything. The option does not appear either. .. nowhere.

Which directory are you in?

I looked through it all and nothing ...

-----------------

Nekem nincs... és nálam nem jelenik meg semmi... :rage: Nem mutat vagy ad semmit.  A lehetőség sem jelenik meg... sehol.

Melyik könyvtárban van? 

Végignéztem mind és semmi...

The mod doesn't give you anything, just activate a Workshop in one of your Settlements, then go to Resources and then Miscellaneous. The Poles should be there. The Nuka Pole uses textures from the Nuka World DLC, so without it it'll look pink.

Make sure you enable ArchiveInvalidation. However, even if you didn't you should still have the Poles in the Workshop, it would just CTD when placing them.

To be able to dance in them you need Advanced Animation Framework and Savagecabbage anim pack.

23 hours ago, AlexW95 said:

Make sure you enable ArchiveInvalidation. 

To be able to dance in them you need Advanced Animation Framework and Savagecabbage anim pack.

ArchiveInvalidation ok
AAF + Savagecabbage ok
.. but nothing happens, no one dances at the pole yet, I can't assign anyone. How does it work? Because surely it's my fault that I don't understand it.

3 hours ago, PariahOh said:

ArchiveInvalidation ok
AAF + Savagecabbage ok
.. but nothing happens, no one dances at the pole yet, I can't assign anyone. How does it work? Because surely it's my fault that I don't understand it.

Use AAF to start the animation:

1) Get close to the pole and press Home

2) Press Enter to open the Wizard

3) Using the Arrow Keys move your selection and then use PageDown to select the actor (yourself or a nearby NPC), press the Right Arrow Key to confirm selection

4) Select the location with the Arrow Keys (the Pole in this case)

5) Lastly select the the animation, which if you have the Animation Pack, should be 4 available for Pole Dancing

As far as I know, the animation lasts forever (either you or an NPC) until you press the End key.

Currently I'm working on a version with assignable poles, but it needs to include the animations in the file itself, so I'm just waiting for permission from SavageCabbage to upload that.

would up vote for this file but for some reason this mod must conflict with another as no option in the AAF comes up to select the poles as a location...

Ok, found the issue i was having. Anyone installing this mod should either rename the esp "Alex_Stripper_Pole_2_1.esp" to "Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp" or if already playing the game and not wanting to rename an esp half way through a play through go to the Data\AAF folder and edit the SavageCabbage_furnitureData_Alex.xml file there so the defaults source="Alex_Stripper_Pole_2_1.esp"

You probably could get away with making assignable poles without permission from savage by making the content and making one of the steps to replace some temp animations in your own files with the ones from savagecabbages pack till you get full permission to upload them with your own pack

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ... I believe I'm a lame user. But even then only one user.

Maybe the builder of the program needs to understand that he’s not on the same level as everyone else in terms of operation ... especially if it’s amazingly complicated !?

-----------------------------

Óo... elhiszem, hogy béna felhasználó vagyok. De akkor is csak egy használó. 

Talán a program építőjének kell annyit értenie, hogy nincs mindenkivel azonos szinten a működtetés területén... főként ha az elképesztően bonyolult!?

On 12/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, AlexW95 said:

Stripper Pole

View File

A series of Stripper Poles for Savagecabbage anim pack's Pole Dance. You can find them in Resources > Misc

Version 3.0 A: Includes 3 non-assignable Poles: Wood, Nuka* and Steel.

Version 3.0 B: Includes 4 assignable Steel Poles, 1 for each of SavageCabbage's pole dancing animations.

Both versions can be used together. However; for one they can't be flagged as ESL or AAF won't work with them (or I haven't found a way to do so) so they'll each take a ESP slot; and second, I didn't want to clutter the Workshop Menu with 7 different poles, from which you'll probably only be using 1 or 2.

The optional file "WORK HOURS" makes Bar assigned settlers work around the clock, which also includes the assigned Pole Dancers (yes, they sell food and drink). This one is flagged ESL.

They all add a bit of happiness to the settlement. As well as a bit of trader income.

Assigend Settlers won't get naked on their own, so you'll have to give them a sexy attire to replace their current one; or use console commands to get them naked (Open console, click on the settler and type showinventory, then type unequipitem <baseID> The <baseID> is the 8 character ID shown after the item name.

If you want the player character to dance you'll need to use Advanced Animation Framework to do so (all 7 poles work with it):

1) Get close to the pole and press Home

2) Press Enter to open the Wizard

3) Using the Arrow Keys move your selection and then use PageDown to select the actor (yourself or a nearby NPC), press the Right Arrow Key to confirm selection

4) Select the location with the Arrow Keys (the Pole in this case)

5) Lastly select the the animation, which if you have the Animation Pack, should be 4 available for Pole Dancing

You need both Advanced Animation Framework and SavageCabbage Animation Pack (and their requirements).

*You need the Nuka World DLC for the Nuka Pole. Without it you still can place the other two. Just don't try to place the Nuka Pole without the DLC or you'll CTD.

Very nice mod, thank-you ???