1 hour ago, binyaminimal said:

To @AlexW95:

I've seen a few different folks make comments regarding placement restrictions - like the one quoted above - here in the thread but with no feedback from you, the author. I'll admit, this leaves me doubting whether it is an intended feature or an unintended bug. Either way, I'm sure the people using this mod would appreciate a comment from you on whether it's by design or not. If it isn't an intentional feature/limitation, could it be a bug from the pre-requisite animation mod?

Anyway, I hope I don't come off as rude or demanding. It genuinely seems like a great mod that fills a void for those of us who wan't to turn the drab vanilla wasteland into something glorious and seedy.

Yeah, the placement reqs are just insane. So I just use "no clipping' in the building mode to place them, otherwise it's a pain to do :)) 

So if you need a quick workaround to to tcl mode, make the ceiling above the intended place 'not really there' (hehe) and place the poles.

Also I need to warn you for one of the poles (3 I think, not sure) you really want to have a double-height ceiling , because the stripper climbs on top of it. :)))

• 5 weeks later...

I have to apologize to everyone that's had issues. I lost interest in the game a while ago; I'll play some more in the future, but for now, I don't even remember the details of how I made this mod.

On 10/5/2021 at 1:54 PM, binyaminimal said:

To @AlexW95:

I've seen a few different folks make comments regarding placement restrictions - like the one quoted above - here in the thread but with no feedback from you, the author. I'll admit, this leaves me doubting whether it is an intended feature or an unintended bug. Either way, I'm sure the people using this mod would appreciate a comment from you on whether it's by design or not. If it isn't an intentional feature/limitation, could it be a bug from the pre-requisite animation mod?

Anyway, I hope I don't come off as rude or demanding. It genuinely seems like a great mod that fills a void for those of us who wan't to turn the drab vanilla wasteland into something glorious and seedy.

This I have 0 clue about. Didn't even know prop changing size when indoors was possible, someone more knowledgeable than me in Fallout 4 will have to answer that one. I suggest using a Place Anywhere mod or the like.

The metal banging noise I believe is the Nuka Pole, which has a base that I had to move underground. I thought I changed the hitbox of it, but tbh I have no idea anymore. Don't use it.

I don't know how permissions work in this site, if I need to add something to the description let me know, but anyone has full permission to take this mod, fix it and upload it if they want.

Sorry again.

33 minutes ago, AlexW95 said:

The metal banging noise I believe is the Nuka Pole, which has a base that I had to move underground. I thought I changed the hitbox of it, but tbh I have no idea anymore. Don't use it.

If we're talking about the weird sound that periodically happens with pole number 2, I think I figured out what that is.  There is some kind of "spanking" sound effect in one of the animation packs that elicits the exact same noise, so I believe that this "spank" sound effect is somehow being played as part of the dance animation for that pole.  But I could be barking up the wrong pole.

Thanks for taking the time to reply back, we all have to move on to different things sometimes so no worries.  Thanks for bring this mod to life, it works fairly decently once you get the hang of it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

you say that the .esp's can't be flagged as .esl's, correct?

in vortex, it says i can mark the files as light (.espfe), would that work instead?

Flagging it as .esl or making them into ESPFE would make AAF no longer detect the poles.

At least back when I made the mod; but give it a shot. Maybe AAF has changed that since then.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 1:27 AM, AlexW95 said:

IDEALLY using the file WORK HOURS would have this effect. But for some people it doesn't seem to be working. Give it a shot.

Thanks,  but alas no dice even when using that file. 

Oh well, no biggie really. Just having the poles is amazing enough already (thanks by the way lol) and it's dark at night anyway (even with lights everywhere) for this to be the tinniest of nitpicks.

Also I guess just in general kinda mean to have Danse and MacCready dance 24/7/365.

9 hours ago, asdfer1234 said:

Thanks,  but alas no dice even when using that file. 

Oh well, no biggie really. Just having the poles is amazing enough already (thanks by the way lol) and it's dark at night anyway (even with lights everywhere) for this to be the tinniest of nitpicks.

Also I guess just in general kinda mean to have Danse and MacCready dance 24/7/365.

They abandon the poles to sleep at night on my game as well.    However, at the "end of the work day"  they do stay dancing, so my bar is serving all the farmers and guards while they are still dancing, but...........they are more interested in the drinks.      It would be nice if there was an "appreciating" animation of people sitting, watching and cheering tied to the stripper pole. 

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, ADisappointment said:

So is there supposed to be a MCM menu for this? Also the home button doesn't do anything, am I missing something? 

Hi, the stripper poles are in the workshop.

You can find the Poles in Workshop Mode under Resources > Miscellaneous.

There's no MCM for the mod you are commenting on. 

Likewise, there is no MCM for AAF either, and if the Home button is not working to bring up the AAF wizard then you'll need to do the following: 

1. Go through and perform each step of the Up-to-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide, paying close attention to "enabling modding", "Installing F4SE" and Installing "Buffout 4" while also adhering to the section that discusses mods and patches that have been deemed as not compatible.  Please note that there are also updated links to various mods in this guide, for example the latest version of AAF is no longer on the Nexus but can be found on the link provided therein.

2. If you are still having a problem after that, please see the link in the guide to join the AAF Discord and post your issue to the AAF NSFW channel if it is directly related to AAF, but be sure to read the rules thoroughly first.

9 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Hi, the stripper poles are in the workshop.

There's no MCM for the mod you are commenting on. 

Likewise, there is no MCM for AAF either, and if the Home button is not working to bring up the AAF wizard then you'll need to do the following: 

1. Go through and perform each step of the Up-to-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide, paying close attention to "enabling modding", "Installing F4SE" and Installing "Buffout 4" while also adhering to the section that discusses mods and patches that have been deemed as not compatible.  Please note that there are also updated links to various mods in this guide, for example the latest version of AAF is no longer on the Nexus but can be found on the link provided therein.

2. If you are still having a problem after that, please see the link in the guide to join the AAF Discord and post your issue to the AAF NSFW channel if it is directly related to AAF, but be sure to read the rules thoroughly first.

I see thanks.

3 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Hm I checked that Up to date guide and I don't seem to have anything that conflicts. Could it be that since I am on laptop my home key isn't enabled? On an MSI laptop. 

As long as you got the initial pop-up message boxes when starting a new game, and can see the AAF in the upper right corner, it should be installed correctly.  If you didn't get any of that, then you may want to try joining the AAF Discord server to get your AAF install sorted out.  The link for the discord is in the guide.  But if you have all of that, is your home key part of another key?  Maybe you have to press a combination to use it in that case, like FN in combination with home?  You can remap the keys in the AAF_Settings.ini file which is found in the \AAF folder of your AAF mod install.  Here's what the relevant section of this settings file looks like:

Spoiler

image.png.28e924423459f1365b95a9770055ca2d.png

6 hours ago, Marg597 said:

As long as you got the initial pop-up message boxes when starting a new game, and can see the AAF in the upper right corner, it should be installed correctly.  If you didn't get any of that, then you may want to try joining the AAF Discord server to get your AAF install sorted out.  The link for the discord is in the guide.  But if you have all of that, is your home key part of another key?  Maybe you have to press a combination to use it in that case, like FN in combination with home?  You can remap the keys in the AAF_Settings.ini file which is found in the \AAF folder of your AAF mod install.  Here's what the relevant section of this settings file looks like:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.28e924423459f1365b95a9770055ca2d.png

I did get the AAF pop ups when I did a new game so that is working. I'll give the remap a try.

• 3 months later...

Some problems i found installing this mod : modmanager cant install it because there is no data/ folder before  the content comes  also inside SavageCabbage_furnitureData_Alex_WorkPoles.xml   the object names are wrong i think  only leading to the first pole 

<group id="Strip_Pole">
    <furniture form="F9B" id="Stripper_Pole_2_01"/>
    <furniture form="FA1" id="Stripper_Pole_2_01"/>
    <furniture form="FA2" id="Stripper_Pole_2_01"/>
    <furniture form="FA3" id="Stripper_Pole_2_01"/>
</group>

should be changed to

<group id="Strip_Pole">

<furniture form="F9B" id="Stripper_Pole_2_01"/>
    <furniture form="FA1" id="Stripper_Pole_2_02"/>
    <furniture form="FA2" id="Stripper_Pole_2_03"/>
    <furniture form="FA3" id="Stripper_Pole_2_04"/>
</group>

stil have another issue that this mod disables the AAF menue for me  i can use it on the map screen to apear and disapear but thats all.

Edited by Haraldh