On 11/20/2022 at 2:24 AM, AlexW95 said:

The solution to having strippers work 24 hours was so simple it was aggravating. I'm sorry, everyone.

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask but what was the fix and how do I apply it? I've downloaded the "Stripper Pole 3.3 WORK HOURS" and have set the load order correctly but any NPC I assign to it just goes back to do farming animations even through they're not assigned to said farming. What is it that I'm missing, how do I get them to do it always rather than just once then never again?

6 hours ago, KeyChain said:

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask but what was the fix and how do I apply it? I've downloaded the "Stripper Pole 3.3 WORK HOURS" and have set the load order correctly but any NPC I assign to it just goes back to do farming animations even through they're not assigned to said farming. What is it that I'm missing, how do I get them to do it always rather than just once then never again?

If your settlers are switching workstations I don't think the issue is with this mod. The 24 hour plugin just stops them from leaving their workplace at night.

2 hours ago, AlexW95 said:

If your settlers are switching workstations I don't think the issue is with this mod. The 24 hour plugin just stops them from leaving their workplace at night.

Well, to clarify, they don't actually farm they're not generating a food resource. Also, it does show that they're assigned to the pole and they do sell food and drink, the problem I suppose is that they just won't- you know, dance. Do you have any idea what could cause a conflict? Would it have to be something related to workstations? I don't have that many mods comparatively to most people I would assume. The mods I have that come closest to touching things like that are AWKCR and Workshop Framework.

I don't know man, I'm kind of just grasping at straws by asking stupid questions. I don't see anything like and Q&A or troubleshoot section on the main post so I'm unsure as to how to go about fixing this. The game doesn't crash or anything either so it's not like I have a log to send you to see if you could spot anything.

Edited by KeyChain
2 hours ago, KeyChain said:

Well, to clarify, they don't actually farm they're not generating a food resource. Also, it does show that they're assigned to the pole and they do sell food and drink, the problem I suppose is that they just won't- you know, dance. Do you have any idea what could cause a conflict? Would it have to be something related to workstations? I don't have that many mods comparatively to most people I would assume. The mods I have that come closest to touching things like that are AWKCR and Workshop Framework.

I don't know man, I'm kind of just grasping at straws by asking stupid questions. I don't see anything like and Q&A or troubleshoot section on the main post so I'm unsure as to how to go about fixing this. The game doesn't crash or anything either so it's not like I have a log to send you to see if you could spot anything.

This mod doesn't conflict with anything. Try deleting and placing the poles down again. And checking if they work fine on a fresh start, just to make sure it's not an issue with the save.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:26 AM, KeyChain said:

Is it happening at one particular settlement or everywhere?

Some of the settlements have invisible markers that will pull settlers away from what they are assigned to. It's the same kinda deal that makes Sturgis/Marcy/Jun hammer away at that house in Sanctuary all day. I remember the Slog had invisible farming markers... Pretty sure Graygarden did too, though those might have been specific for the Mr. Handys. There are probably others.

• 2 months later...

If this mod starts causing CTD before the main menu it is because of a bug between Vortex and Windows 11, (not a problem with this mod) which creates a problem with the AnimTextData folder. Any mod that adds that folder will cause this problem. There is no fix with Vortex, installing manually will not help. To recover your game you need to uninstall this mod and any other that adds the AnimTextData folder and purge your mod list, then re-deploy. Or manually delete the AnimTextData folder (even if its empty it will still crash your game if you're using vortex). I can confirm that switching from vortex and using MO2 to install and manages your mods instead fixes the problem.

Edited by squarezero
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

Are teh poster/paintings on the wall custom made or did you get them from a mod?  The redhead is nice.

Well, yes and no. The one on the far left, the one of the redhead laying down, and the one on the bottom right corner of the previous are from this person.

The others are custom posters I did using this mod and images I found on Google Images. I don't know which redhead you were talking about, but they are nice to have. This is also kind of how my room is in real life, too. ???

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to drop a quick comment and say thanks for sharing this information about the Stripper Pole mod. It sounds like a really fun addition to the game, and I appreciate you including all the details about how to use it. It's great to see how involved the modding community can be in adding new features and experiences to games. Additionally, if you enjoy striptease, you might be interested in experiencing it live as well! You could consider hiring professional male dancers to perform at your location for a fun and exciting show. Who knows, maybe it could even inspire you to create new game mods based on the experience! Either way, it's great to have options for enjoying different forms of entertainment.

Edited by NarayanSingh
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Any specific order these mods and the prerequisites need to be in for the player to interact with the poles?

I just get the "I need to assign someone to this" with any of the poles.

Edit: Derp. Been ages since I used any AAF stuff. Totally missed the obvious part of the post that explains how to do the animations.

Edited by Mallory
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have a funny glitch going on, and by funny i mean its absolutely hilarious to see, but I have goodneighbor guards at random doing the stripper  pole animations. Also, I'm not sure about any other male companions, but this also affects nick valentine as well. While I nearly piss myself everytime this happens, I'm fairly certain this is unintended and is not how the mod is supposed to work. 

1 thing I must admit, I didn't see this this had been updated so i was using 3.1b and work hours 3.0. I'll have to check it and come back after I get back home and turn the game back on and try with the updated files.

• 2 months later...