1 hour ago, AlexW95 said:

This is amazing! Don't forget to credit the animator too (SavageCabagge)!

Yes, I didn't mention it, it's done now. Thank you again for your mod ?

6 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

It doesn't work for me - the appointed woman approaches the pole and stupidly tramples in front of it. SC animations are there and working.

Make sure you downloaded version 3.0 B.

You might also have the unassignable settlers bug. I have no idea what causes it or how to fix it. It's not from my mod either, it just happens. I'd suggest trying the pole in a new save and see if that was the problem. Use the mod Start Me Up if you want to skip the intro.

Also, without the optional file WORK HOURS, Pole Dancers won't work between midnight and 7 AM.

59 minutes ago, Sasuke_UCHIHA said:

I am very much looking forward to using this mod. I have followed all the steps to a tee. But MCM Menu says there is no ESP. I checked my plugins & the ESP is there. And the poles are not in the Workshop. What could I have missed here?

Found it. It's in resources under Misc. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:17 AM, vjnmrf said:

It doesn't work for me - the appointed woman approaches the pole and stupidly tramples in front of it. SC animations are there and working.

I had the same problem at first... but the problem is not the mod.. at least for me.

It's a pathing issue...  try repositioning or rotating the pole.   They're very finicky about reaching the entry point.   

On 1/14/2021 at 2:35 AM, hepari1 said:

Strangely, 3.0 B works fine, but 3.0A is not recognized by the game. Are the three maps of 3.0a coming together in the Resources> Other tab?

All Poles should be in the Resources > Miscellaenous tab in the Workshop menu. And both should be recognized by the game. I'm not sure why it would recognize one but not the other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod is great but I have noticed a couple of weird things.

1)  Cait is always injured and collapses when I end her dancing animation.  She is my companion.  I have to stimpak her to wake her up.

2)  The settler that I assigned to a second pole doesn't try to sell me drinks.  Instead, she is now a doctor and provides healing servicers.  I guess she pole danced her way through medical school.