Wild Life - CGI game with nudity and sex

While I'm not 'promoting' anything, I wanted to mention I recently tried yet another adult themed game (Unfinished ATM) which looks very promising if they get it finished. From what I've seen, this has more talent working on it than some studios did back in the day. The world for now is simple, but huge. The character models are very well done. The animations are top shelf. AND it runs in VR as well as standard. The reason I enjoy it enough to mention it is - it doesn't use hand controllers - hear me out....

I purchased my Rift (Oculus) before they even made hand controllers. I got a 'key fob' and an XBox controller with the headset. I hadn't seen anything program-wise inspiring me enough to go for the hand controllers when they finally released, but sadly many VR games now require them just to maneuver through menus besides anything else. When I decided recently to look into getting a set, I was shocked to find the sensor needed for them to work is no longer being sold (a big WTF?). Neither are the actual controllers for the Rift.... Fuck me running!  I can find 'used' ones on Amazon w/the Sensor for over $200 minimum.

Wildlife uses KB/M and Controller while in VR as well - although navigating menus and seeing the HUD proper is an issue for the mean time (Cycle out of VR - do whatever menu thing needed - cycle back into VR) Besides the Sex which is top quality - just 'flying' with the protagonist high above, hugging the ground, or zipping through Canyons is a treat. Players can also 'possess'/swap with any other character in the world - or summon a duplicate of them for fun and games. I don't see it so much as a game ATM since it's far from finished, but the quality of the effort, and the present 'sandbox' nature of the program makes it worth a look IMO.

https://www.patreon.com/adeptussteve  Although I'm sure people can find downloads elsewhere if they felt like it....

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

OK, so I downloaded the "Public Censored Release" to have a look at this and the game brings up an age check and does absolutely nothing beyond that.

Anyone actually got this to run?

Thanks.

Yep. Runs fine for me.

Can't believe I'm just learning about this game's development now. I currently have 3 Eve Online accounts that are doing

nothing more than skill training at a cost of $45 a month since my characters currently have no corp. I'm thinking that money

could go a long way toward seeing this game come to fruition. And it would be nice to see it evolve as development continues.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Nodda Fish said:

There are several free builds of the game on the patreon site.

That are almost a year old and not even close to the actual current version.

The devs stopped posting here for a reason, and that was the site rules.

Furthermore when the game goes on sale, it's sure as hell not going to be free three months later.

• 4 weeks later...

This has a lot of potential! the sex animations are really nice and tidy. At the moment i have the uncensored current build and there is no quests ' yet 'or story but its being worked hard on and right now they are keeping it like a sandbox and the story development seperate so you can sexually interact with anyone you desire but there is no conversations or quests or story...yet.

I did hear thats its going to be very mod friendly so maybe some nice mods will happen one day. Its very early days but i am happy to pay to support it. If it goes how i want it to and how they want it to, its going to be a very erotic and interesting game with potentiall fun quests. Like one of the things they have shown in demo vids is you have to go hunt a pack of Hyenas. You basically kill them and bring back the food. But imagine a mod like the Skyrim Defeat where you submit to a pack of hyenas and they hae their way with you LMAO. ( dreams)