Racoonity's Workshop: requested UUNP HDT conversions

2 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

I'll try to improve the shape a bit, but keep in mind that every outfit has its own clipping issues with certain combinations of sliders. ?

Also, I'd suggest not to use sliders which resemble other body types, but that's my personal opinion.?

2 hours ago, COLOCO said:

With the ciri armor , I getting trouble to get the good uunp 7b shape with (more chubby things and muscular butt)

A bit like that one

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80893

Sadly, I can't seem to be able to fix this without losing the HDT effect on the skirt:

I tried to fix it in OS, but that made the HDT effect go away, then I put the HDT effect back, but that made the knee armor do that again, but the pants work fine, even if they're the same mesh. ?

You should probably consider using a different preset with this outfit, one that doesn't change legs too much. 

?

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Sadly, I can't seem to be able to fix this without losing the HDT effect on the skirt:

I tried to fix it in OS, but that made the HDT effect go away, then I put the HDT effect back, but that made the knee armor do that again, but the pants work fine, even if they're the same mesh. ?

You should probably consider using a different preset with this outfit, one that doesn't change legs too much. 

?

Thx!

14 minutes ago, ʂìɳ said:

Try this.

1. Open OS and select New Project

2. Select Unified UNP HDT and click ok until the body appears.

3. Go to File, Import Nif, From Nif and select the outfit/armor you wish to edit.

Note: will need to do this process for_0 and _1.

4. Once loaded the outfit/armor nif select UUNP highlighted in green and then click on Bones up top on the left pane.

5. Ctrl and click on the bones you want HDT for the outfit/armor you are editing. (butt, breast, etc. depending which piece of the outfit you are editing)

6. Once all are selected, click on Meshes next to Bones and click on the outfit mesh parts that you wish to integrate HDT to.

Note: you need to have UUNP highlited in greem deselected for this.

7. Once you've selected all the parts of the meshes that you wish to apply HDT, right click over one of the selected mesh parts and click on "Copy Selected Weights".

8. Save progress and you are finished.

Hope that helps.

6 hours ago, Racoonity said:

without losing the HDT effect on the skirt

Thanks, for trying to help, but I'm not talking about butt bone weights on the skirt, I'm talking about an actual HDT effect on the whole skirt.

If that's what you meant too, sorry for not understanding.?

?

1 minute ago, Racoonity said:

on the outfit mesh parts that you wish to integrate HDT to.

1 minute ago, Racoonity said:

f that's what you meant too

Probably you did. ?

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Racoonity said:

?

5 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Thx!

1 hour ago, ʂìɳ said:

Try this.

1. Open OS and select New Project

2. Select Unified UNP HDT and click ok until the body appears.

3. Go to File, Import Nif, From Nif and select the outfit/armor you wish to edit.

Note: will need to do this process for_0 and _1.

4. Once loaded the outfit/armor nif select UUNP highlighted in green and then click on Bones up top on the left pane.

5. Ctrl and click on the bones you want HDT for the outfit/armor you are editing. (butt, breast, etc. depending which piece of the outfit you are editing)

6. Once all are selected, click on Meshes next to Bones and click on the outfit mesh parts that you wish to integrate HDT to.

Note: you need to have UUNP highlited in greem deselected for this.

7. Once you've selected all the parts of the meshes that you wish to apply HDT, right click over one of the selected mesh parts and click on "Copy Selected Weights".

8. Save progress and you are finished.

Hope that helps.

So, I think I found the issue: it was in the original nif.

Team TAL gave the same name to two parts of the armor which are basically the same mesh, one over the other. 

That made nifskope "sanitize" one of the two, breaking it, so I changed the name of one in the original nif, then I converted the outfit in OS, applied the "nagothm physics fix", built it in BS and now it works!!!

Phew... ?

On 12/13/2020 at 8:18 AM, zapdragon said:

Would you be willing to convert the outfits in this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75939 I'm not sure about permissions though...

Done! ?

Volunteer.png

? That draugr seems like a good guy! I want to meet him!

? Did you know that draugrs eat racoons?

? Did you know that "racoon" is uncountable and it can be sapelled "raccoon" as well?

?? Yikes! ?

? He's a Soul Cairn skeleton, actually.

? Pheew... He doesn't have a stomach, then! ?

? Did you really think draugrs had one? ?

10 minutes ago, phrompy said:

Hello, would you please be willing to convert this mod to UUNP LE? I understand if it's a tall order or you'd rather not, but I just thought I'd ask.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41822

Thanks in advance!

Hello to YOU! ? 

Sadly, I don't know how to port mods between SE and LE, sorry.

I only know how to convert them to UUNP from a different body type. ?

Anyway, I don't think that actual backports from SE could be made (at least not easily) because of this:

the ones you probably heard of may be "remakes", created again from ground 0 in CK. ?

2 minutes ago, Aequus said:

I think the rule is about characters, like Racemenu presets and follower mods which depicts an underage nudity could fall under the rule, but outfits given as is? Besides. aren't Aqua's Dress SFW outfit anyway?

You're probably right.

Also, it would be the same dress even if she looked like she was over 18 ...  ?

23 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

You're probably right.

Also, it would be the same dress even if she looked like she was over 18 ...  ?

Well, I know you can make a preview image where Aqua's Dress are worn by some old lady like Fralia Gray-Mane. We respect rules here on LoversLab.

2 minutes ago, Aequus said:

Well, I know you can make a preview image where Aqua's Dress are worn by some old lady like Fralia Gray-Mane. We respect rules here on LoversLab.

I was just being paranoid because I received a warning from an admin for posting a link to a site with such content for the original Zelda BOTW armor. ?

(? I didn't know, of course ?

On 12/13/2020 at 10:48 AM, LordDragon said:

Thank you for your kind contribution :) I have couple of armors that (at least as I know) don't have UUNP Bodyslide.

First is Alyn Shir Armor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23790, I think permission needs to be asked.

Second is this masterpiece, Neo Lei Fang from Oblivion https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26826. I think that there is a UNPB conversion already made, so perhaps you could do some magic on this one? :)

? You didn't put much effort into making this screenshot, did you?

? I didn't know the character! Besides I tried to copy an image I found on her game's wiki, but if you use tcl to float and then tfc for the free camera, the character will just drop to the ground... ?

? Next time try harder.

? Yes boss!

Alyn Shir.png

17 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Hi there… Love that you do some lesser known UUNP conversions. I've been looking for a UUNP conversion to the Conan Hyborian Age Mod which has some armors nobody has touched yet. Maybe you could have a go…pls hehe  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40914 cheers.

Hi!

I played Conan a lot! It's one of my favorites.

So yep, permission asked. ?