SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

new episodes are going to be few and far between, for the foreseeable future I'll only have time to make the ones I have done better. Minus some minisodes I've got ideas for.

When I have time for large episodes, It'll be spore carriers -> new farm episode -> aliens.

A new farm episode...hmmm...I seem to recall you posted some cow mutations a while ago, could this be it?

I have a small problem with the ant part.

The info says that the workers are supposed to produce the nectar but I have many workers and I have not seen a single drop of nectar anywhere,am I doing something wrong or is there possibly a bug that could be causing it?the rest of the breeder seems to work properly on other parts.

Also as I have mostly done the ant,coyote and deathclaw parts I'm curious on the state of the super mutant part,as in is the escape still the only way to get out or is there also a submissive way(been a long time since I last played new vegas)?

The info says that the workers are supposed to produce the nectar but I have many workers and I have not seen a single drop of nectar anywhere,am I doing something wrong or is there possibly a bug that could be causing it?the rest of the breeder seems to work properly on other parts.

Also as I have mostly done the ant,coyote and deathclaw parts I'm curious on the state of the super mutant part,as in is the escape still the only way to get out or is there also a submissive way(been a long time since I last played new vegas)?

i don't recall the stage unlocks but you could look back in the forum or wait for someone who recalls it

basically you don't get the nectar before 2nd stage (when you can create scouts i believe)

but anyway don't think about the nectar and do what you'r suppose to do and it'll come running eventually ^_^

new episodes are going to be few and far between, for the foreseeable future I'll only have time to make the ones I have done better. Minus some minisodes I've got ideas for.

When I have time for large episodes, It'll be spore carriers -> new farm episode -> aliens.

No problem... I am very happy it is still on your mind. :P

That wasn't any attempt at being a pest... although in hindsite it does seem like it now. :blush:

I did a quick run through of the Mutant and .. dam... I didn't expect that. Much I expected but the ending ... dam.. Just when I thought I was safe.... nice suprise. :D My hat off to you. .. well actually my toon's head as well. LOL

i don't recall the stage unlocks but you could look back in the forum or wait for someone who recalls it

basically you don't get the nectar before 2nd stage (when you can create scouts i believe)

but anyway don't think about the nectar and do what you'r suppose to do and it'll come running eventually ^_^

Seems like I was just inpatient with this as things worked out well later....next time I need to play more before thinking there is a problem :D

Hello,

I am currently having an issue, which I hope people can help me with, having installed all the items I believe should work together what I get is females without bodies (they have hands and feet plus head just nothing in between, also each of the breed quests I could find bug out so I am assuming it is error on my part and not because this is beta wip.

I went through the forums and these are the versions I am using

Sexout breeder V6.3.1b

Sexout common resources 20130615.1

Sexout common recources data 20130602.1

SexoutNG - core 2.6.78

SexoutNG - data 2.6.78

Sexout pregnancy  V3-20130615.1

SexoutSTDs-20130614.1

SporeRaceData-20130513.1

Compatability  Skeleton BNB Body Extender FaFF NVG

The mod configuration menu

Load order below the main files and dlc is as follows

Sexout esm

Sexout Shared resources.esm

Sexout common resources.esm

Sexout STD esp

The mod configuration menu.esp

Sexout breeder.esp

I am just hoping that I am missing a file or resource.

One other thing uhm where is the ant hill, I have been looking all over to test it lol.

Thank you to anyone who tries to help me on this.

Before I forget I am using the NVSE Extender V11 and nvse_3_beta 2.7

Hello,

I am currently having an issue, which I hope people can help me with, having installed all the items I believe should work together what I get is females without bodies (they have hands and feet plus head just nothing in between, also each of the breed quests I could find bug out so I am assuming it is error on my part and not because this is beta wip.

I went through the forums and these are the versions I am using

Sexout breeder V6.3.1b

Sexout common resources 20130615.1

Sexout common recources data 20130602.1

SexoutNG - core 2.6.78

SexoutNG - data 2.6.78

Sexout pregnancy  V3-20130615.1

SexoutSTDs-20130614.1

SporeRaceData-20130513.1

Compatability  Skeleton BNB Body Extender FaFF NVG

The mod configuration menu

Load order below the main files and dlc is as follows

Sexout esm

Sexout Shared resources.esm

Sexout common resources.esm

Sexout STD esp

The mod configuration menu.esp

Sexout breeder.esp

I am just hoping that I am missing a file or resource.

One other thing uhm where is the ant hill, I have been looking all over to test it lol.

Thank you to anyone who tries to help me on this.

no body you say?...hmm

as far as i recall the only way these mods poke around with body is meshes and sometimes puts stuff on the body (mutations)

so the source of this problem?...well sounds like its glitching out and by the sound of your text i'll take it you know a thing or two.

so i guess the problem is that you don't have a common used body (i think sexout is compatible with tons of body mods) but...if you don't use body mods...is it compatible with default?...

well i don't know and as far as i know it should be but there really are not alot of people who use default anymore xD

if that's not the problem (with it may very likely not be) i guess its the same problem i had with sexout shop (one pain in the ass mod if you ask me) check all the mod pages again and make sure to download any "armor/texture/mesh" material related/requested)

the problem you are having sounds like you are wearing a custom armor with no texture or mesh...and that you describe matches pretty much xD

no body you say?...hmm

as far as i recall the only way these mods poke around with body is meshes and sometimes puts stuff on the body (mutations)

so the source of this problem?...well sounds like its glitching out and by the sound of your text i'll take it you know a thing or two.

so i guess the problem is that you don't have a common used body (i think sexout is compatible with tons of body mods) but...if you don't use body mods...is it compatible with default?...

well i don't know and as far as i know it should be but there really are not alot of people who use default anymore xD

if that's not the problem (with it may very likely not be) i guess its the same problem i had with sexout shop (one pain in the ass mod if you ask me) check all the mod pages again and make sure to download any "armor/texture/mesh" material related/requested)

the problem you are having sounds like you are wearing a custom armor with no texture or mesh...and that you describe matches pretty much xD

I thought sexout came with a body itself, I was not clear on this my body is fine it is everyone else at the mutant tribe or deathclaw camp all females have no body. but what you are saying may be valid let me look in to it.

I think there are some issues with bodies if you have both SSR & SCR.

Okay what I am missing is the pregnant body because that would account for the girls in the deathclaw camp and mutant tribe camp, my character just got pregnant and her body texture disapeared.

Which one do I need to redownload ?

I'm gonna finish ants very soon, and I think what I'm really going to shift focus to is, now that we have all these enormous episodes, breeder needs small, almost random encounters. So if you want to design a very simple little alien encounter, I'll see what I can do. 

What I'm thinking is I place locations all over the mojave and as you approach them there's a random chance that one of the encounters can spawn there. So you never really know what to expect.

Congrats on the finishing of yet another major episode. I had some ideas myself on the "small random encounters". I have mentioned them before a long time ago but you were tied up working on the ant episode. If you like  and to avoid spoiling the fun I can PM you some quick ideas. I am sure you could take it from there and create many, many quick fun and interesting encounters throughout the Mohave.

It is more of a general concept not an actual story or encounter. This can lead to inspiration and varied episodes that can thrill and excite your followers.

Let me know if you would like to do it that way or If I should post the ideas .. um spoilers here.

I think there are some issues with bodies if you have both SSR & SCR.

Okay what I am missing is the pregnant body because that would account for the girls in the deathclaw camp and mutant tribe camp, my character just got pregnant and her body texture disapeared.

Which one do I need to redownload ?

It looks to me like your missing the maternity clothes pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15699-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

Thank you, how I could miss a file set that big :), all the graphics issues are gone now to try help out with a little bug reporting.

I posted my load out before and I am now only using SCR.

Bloatfly seems to work fine at least up to the impregnate other girls part, did not go any further.

Mystery seed, goes to the point of what I think is full grown but no sex occurs and after the masturbation nothing else seems to trigger (maybe I am missing something)

Deathclaws love that one but have played through to the scrap metal stuff and no samantha anywhere maybe I am once again missing something, the old version she used to greet you, now that doesn't happen and once in the caves never see her. (no idea if this is how it should be or something is going fubar)

Farm seems to work okay but if you choose to be a breeder once imprisoned and reach the point of giving birth it keeps telling you "must remove clothing to give birth) no clothing is on only the collar and that is not in the inventory for removal.

Ants, I must be totally stupid because I went to the legions safe house shack and spent an actual 35 mins searching for the pool and ant hill so someone put me out of my misery about an exact location or is my copy of breeder trying to mess with my head lol.

Now idea if this helps but I am happy to try anything out.

Load order after dlc for reference is

Sexout

Sex pregnancy

Sexout common resources

Mod config

Sexout breeder

No extra fluff want to get everything working fine before I grab goodies.

Thank you, how I could miss a file set that big :), all the graphics issues are gone now to try help out with a little bug reporting.

Load order after dlc for reference is

Sexout

Sex pregnancy

Sexout common resources

Mod config

Sexout breeder

No extra fluff want to get everything working fine before I grab goodies.

Pregnancy needs to be after SCR

Changed the order still getting the same issues plus at certain points I believe when something is supposed to happen either after a scene my hud doesn't come back and I can not move.

Please someone tell me where the ant hill is, I would love to test it and try to find out if it is glitching on my system "Fixes and content additions to the Ant Episode. The ant nest is located near the legion safehouse. Go a little east, you'll see a pond. It's just past that pond. There's now a map marker to make it easier. The current end to the episode is the "Home Grown" quest. To open up the next chamber you need 14 workers. To start the new quest you need 10 soldiers." 

I have literally quartered the map from the legions safe house to the air port to the east, spent over 90 minutes now trying to find this pool east of the safe house and no a marker does not come up for it on my system.

Changed the order still getting the same issues plus at certain points I believe when something is supposed to happen either after a scene my hud doesn't come back and I can not move.

Please someone tell me where the ant hill is, I would love to test it and try to find out if it is glitching on my system "Fixes and content additions to the Ant Episode. The ant nest is located near the legion safehouse. Go a little east, you'll see a pond. It's just past that pond. There's now a map marker to make it easier. The current end to the episode is the "Home Grown" quest. To open up the next chamber you need 14 workers. To start the new quest you need 10 soldiers." 

I have literally quartered the map from the legions safe house to the air port to the east, spent over 90 minutes now trying to find this pool east of the safe house and no a marker does not come up for it on my system.

South of Nipton West of Caesar's Legion Safehouse and continue South from Bradley's Shack and you should find it around there some were   (if not then just save and use TMM 1 and look at your map and reload from save)    that is ofc if you were trying to find the ant episode

Refresh my memory is the 4th stage the moving preg body/ upgraded womb? 

Also is the mobile pregnancy/womb appearance different from the regular ant pregnancy?

And did production mode every get implemented or was that removed for the mobile preg?

The idea about banging and feeding your young in the womb is interesting... I like it.. lol. I also like the mobile womb idea and how ants will  follow you around. 

sounds amazing :D....
perhaps later you can add more ant hives to explore/take over (perhaps something around hidden valley) i would love to see some conflict with those "power rangers" :)   (because its sad that theres tons of bunkers not being used for anything)
but for now i'm now on ideas for ant episode xD

The whole idea of this mod is just up my alley so to speak, now given that I have not fully read the entire 70+ page thread my ideas and thought are from the perspective of  someone who has only just corrupted his fallout new vegas game.

The "ant" episode which I am holding out on till the next update is amazing from what I have read and very little input is needed except OMG!! want it now! :)

I really would love to see something done with the "Mystery plant" I do not know how much of a quest/story it is but at the moment it seems to just end stop doing anything past the masturbation section, if mine is bugging out let me know but I do have some ideas.