SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

I've been following Fernis back and forth across the wasteland for about 3 hours. It's been a fun scenic tour, but I'd really like to find his cave or what not so I can finally progress. Where is it generally located so I can go there and summon him?

Just north of primm. Follow the fence line to the left.

OMG user29 your ant idea.... sooo gooooood..... since were having a mobile nest, would that just be a extra mutation you get from the mutation chamber?

If so will you make (and please) a new bigger movable (animated) womb/preg belly to fit with this new mutation, or will you handle it like a mutation the player does not see. 

I'm hope for the new belly lol. 

I've been following Fernis back and forth across the wasteland for about 3 hours. It's been a fun scenic tour, but I'd really like to find his cave or what not so I can finally progress. Where is it generally located so I can go there and summon him?

Just north of primm. Follow the fence line to the left.

I think Fernis' internal compass is powered by ADD. We've been through the hidden valley twice, fought fiends, cazadors, scorpions, various gang members and deathclaws. The one positive note is that I have found a lot of different locations that I hadn't seen in previous playthroughs.

Mobile womb nest? You have a sick mind User... O_o    Sounds awsome!

And since you did ask,

Ideas?

-I'm assuming the birthing chamber is akin to a player home of sorts right? I mean even ant quenns need a place to just relax read a book, perhaps lay a few hundred eggs, just get comfortable and escape the stresses and pressures of running an insect empire if only for a few hours...     >Or not, it's up to you User...O_o

*If so - It needs furnishings, (Well the whole nest kinda does in my humble oppinion but I digress) Things to occupy your time while you lay like;

- A bed of some discription / nesting hole thing to sleep in.....

- Bookshelves/books.

- A radio or perhaps a jukebox your minions managed to stick in the wall?

- A skylight?

- Rugs...

And of course things to soothe your insectile sensibilities such as;

- Beautiful plants lining the walls

- Miniature spore plants....As pets...

- Perhaps small pits where nonhostile radroaches spawn.... To snack on...

- Perhaps a small pool?

- With matching pool boy? (Pool ant?)..... Just in case...

- A shooting range with respawning "targets" to practice the acid arm.(Or any weapon really but you know what I mean.)

MECHANICS;

Perhaps the actual part of the chamber that contains the bed could use that mood lighting from vault 22?  <Could base it off the code that is used for the OWB DLC to be able to switch it on & off>

Perhaps the chamber could have a tunnel that leads to a large room or "Tunnel nexus" that has tunnels that lead all over the wasteland, so you don't have to go through the whole bloody nest to go any where. It could also have shortcut tunnels to all the specific "rooms" in the nest.

Perhaps there could also be a slight stat buff to reflect the contentment of being completely safe and secure at the center of your nest?

Perhaps there could be really really small ants called egg tenders (Well they're ussually refered to as nurses but might be simpler to refer to them as egg tenders in game) that scurry around in your chambers and "tend" to any eggs they get their hands on (perhaps after you've layed an egg one will come up to you and ask to take care of it?) and take them straight to the "nest" where the eggs go...

Hrm...Just suggestions, what do y'all think?

Oh and while I've got you're attention User, I could try and write up a basis for the "Herd of aphids" fallout edition quest using either green rad roaches, or (and this could even tie into the already existing ep.) it could be a herd of bloatflys, seeing as they already have the "feeder" bits it woulkd easier. It's up to you. ^_^

sounds amazing to me ^_^

perhaps the bed could be designed to look like a nest with tons of eggs?

and perhaps tons of egg decorations on the walls or something (like the rivercity :3)

i dunno about the pool ant idea xD (sounds a little too random but w/ever right? xD)

an alternative to the lighting could be that extremely radioactive hole from DLC content i think (51 rad/s) it had a nice color overlay effect

also it would be interesting to have a "ground floor" of that room were you can see tons of tons of ants wander around (for something to look at)

and perhaps a combat simulator along with it?....a simple control to spawn a certain ant of X number for team 1 and X ants at team 2!

and ofc there's the thing about ant nests...they are never simple :D...we need tons of rooms and corridors and the likes :D...and perhaps we could add a secret treasure some were in it

higher level acid would be nice o.o....it cant really match any of the weapons i normally use and its sort of hard to use xD

and ofc many more mutations :3....would be great with mutations you cant have with other mutations

oh yea and a little bug i noticed about mutations   (when i tried removing mutations did nothing vanish but i was given the choice of getting the wings again if i used the caccoon again) (2x wings o.o...)

Hmmm, i have an odd bug i think or maybe im just missing something, i thought id run it by here before i start fiddling with it to much.

As soon as i pick up the royal jelly from the ant queen (just decided to try the ant quests) i end up stuck in that room, as soon as i start running up the path to leave the chamber i teleport back to the queens body, i figured this was intentional but i cant seem to get out of the room no matter what i do.

pick up the nectar on the ground. There's 9 of them. 

ok i had guessed that, anyidea what might cause the extra 9 not to spawn? im probably just being dense at this point.  I'll either use console commands or reinstall everything i guess

oh yea got an idea...
perhaps i should say what i like the most with a small list :D

1. Deathclaw stuff
  2. ant queen
  3. dog breeder
  4. flying insect breeder/queen?    (lovely but could we do some more with these?...feels like they have much more potential)

i must say i didn't enjoy the cow episode (reminded me too much of those odd small puzzle/secret games)

the super mutant episode (well its not done as far as i recall but i must say i expect more of them like perhaps they want to take over something or get revenge on someone o.o)

hmm was there anything else...
oh yea the backyard plant
pretty nice ^_^ but i would love a greenhouse were you can plant a large number of them ^_^ (but ofc that episode is also not done yet)

Well, I've tried to avoid posting here for help 'bout as long as possible, but I'm stumped.  At least half a days work of uninstalling/re-installing mods to make sure I really had no idea.

The oddity I keep getting is some events work, some don't.  Ranch is fine, bloatflies are good...and then, the rest work halfway or not at all.  Fenris' event doesn't work after Bro first threatens to you at the drive-in.  He threatens you, it exits out of dialog, and then he just sorta stands there, and nothing.  The scorpions don't work, (unless I'm at a wrong mound), but the post did say don't expect that so yeah, just making a note. 

Most recent one is the Deathclaws.  Quest starts fine, up to the first interaction with jessie.  The part in which the deathclaws ambush the party, it does it's screen-to-black and all, and then, hey still on the beach.  Jessie's text is the only one to change, and talking to Sam at this point results in just the debug option.  Oh, and lucy doesn't have anything aside from "goodbye".

First up, made a new game to try, then used the Fallout, Sexout, SCR, Pregnancy, and Breeder load order from OP.  And then new game with that load order.  That's just the more simple, important ways I went about it...after finding one of the mods wasn't up to date >.>

Any help appreciated.  And I'll put up general load order below.  Thankfully, I haven't New Vegas too long to have built up too large an insane amount like in Skyrim >.>

BoG Type3 HiRez Replacer

BnB Armor

BnB Body

BnB update 2.5

BreederDataV15

bzNVMalesv1.0

Dimonized Type3

FNV Moonshadow Race

FNV Sexual Innuendo Animation

FNV Sexual Innuendo NPC Plugin

FNV Sexual Innuendo Hotfix

FNV Sexual Innuendo Wastland Module H

Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp

Ghost Varients - v3.1

Howls

Ling's Coiffure

More Perks

New Vegas Bounties1

NovaMod 1_2-3522

Refugee Outfits for Type3

SexoutBreederv6.3.1b

SexoutCommonResources-20130525.1

SexoutNG-Core 2-6-77

SexoutNG-Data 2-6-77

SexoutPregnancy-20130523.2

SexoutYieldv0.3

Type3 Real Feel face and body texture

Vurt's WFO-SOB patch v2

ZaZ-Datapack_20120806

Is that the actual "order of your load order?

If so keep in mind breeder should load last or at least low as possible.

Note as well that SI, and SO yield can break things... Also NVB places "the judges bunker" right on top of the ant nest so that might interfere. Do you have archive invalidation?

Are you using FOMM? Or the nexus mod manager?

Is that the actual "order of your load order?

If so keep in mind breeder should load last or at least low as possible.

Note as well that SI, and SO yield can break things... Also NVB places "the judges bunker" right on top of the ant nest so that might interfere. Do you have archive invalidation?

Are you using FOMM? Or the nexus mod manager?

Yeah I just went down the line.  There was more mods for armor/textures etc, but its all been removed before I started adding in these things...though that was only NMM uninstall at the time.

Yes I have archive invalidation, had to get that working for a number of things previously.  And had forgotten to check the ants.  And yeah the judge stand is there, and then a whole slope of ghouls.

I initially used NMM, back when it was mostly testing which armors and textures I'd end up using.  If I got it from here, I did a manual install, after seeing for myself that it doesn't work the best under NMM.  Otherwise I'd use NMM for the rest.

Now, I generally just have a copy of the files in their own NV folder both mods and overwritten-folders' originals, along with leaving a copy un-activated in the NMM mod folder.

I'm thinking I missed a reinstall/uninstall somewhere and it's just leaving a mark.

You need to install everything using FOMM. Installing things with NMM has been known to screw things up. You can still use NMM, just don't ever launch the New Vegas portion of it. Just use FOMM for that stuff.

really?...

seems to work just fine.

the only way i see it fail is the fact that it does not look into sub folders of the rar/7z or whatever to look for key folders like "Data" or "texture" or something like that ^_^

in those cases it just dumps everything as it is into the data and leaves the rest to the user to sort

You need to install everything using FOMM. Installing things with NMM has been known to screw things up. You can still use NMM, just don't ever launch the New Vegas portion of it. Just use FOMM for that stuff.

really?...

seems to work just fine.

the only way i see it fail is the fact that it does not look into sub folders of the rar/7z or whatever to look for key folders like "Data" or "texture" or something like that ^_^

in those cases it just dumps everything as it is into the data and leaves the rest to the user to sort

NMM is known to cause issues it has in the past and still does and probably always will, people need to use FOMM

really?...

seems to work just fine.

NMM is known to cause issues it has in the past and still does and probably always will, people need to use FOMM

i'm a programmer to some degree so i'll have to say because the mod install progress is as simple as it is in NMM i have to conclude (for now) that its not NMM's fault but an error 40 if you know what i mean  :D

Guess im the only one who just installs manually and only use nmm/fomm to sort out load orders.

That's what I do too, actually... I feel that getting more familiar with the technical side of things is better than not. Most games which are modifiable require that kind of approach anyway, so it's something I'm already used to doing. I've only used FOMM for handling fomod files and other packages specific to it. And load orders, of course.

I'm using NMM and never had any issues.

I feel like I've said this before...

I don't understand all the hate towards it.

It works fine for newer games like Skyrim but from what I’ve seen/heard it has a tendency to misplace textures and meshes for older games like Fallout for some reason.

Guess im the only one who just installs manually and only use nmm/fomm to sort out load orders.

That's what I do too, actually... I feel that getting more familiar with the technical side of things is better than not. Most games which are modifiable require that kind of approach anyway, so it's something I'm already used to doing. I've only used FOMM for handling fomod files and other packages specific to it. And load orders, of course.

after i experienced how mods can corrupt original game files (skyrim) i have from that day converted any mods who didnt work with NMM

i dont think fallout new vegas got the same problem tho but better safe then sorry(besides its messy to delete mods manually (that is if you don't reinstall everything every time you desire to delete a mod)

or ofc you can be an ass and just leave it disabled and forever alone xD

after i experienced how mods can corrupt original game files (skyrim) i have from that day converted any mods who didnt work with NMM

i dont think fallout new vegas got the same problem tho but better safe then sorry(besides its messy to delete mods manually (that is if you don't reinstall everything every time you desire to delete a mod)

If I remember right, there was a very handy tool that automatically deleted every single file that wasn't related to the vanilla installation for morrowind. It was a very simple program, not bloated at all. It was merely a box based GUI with buttons you could click to scan and then delete everything. That worked very well for erasing the messiness that came as a side effect of manually installing mods and going through the game folders. The only exceptions to that rule would have been texture replacers that overrode the defaults I guess, since the file names would have likely remained unchanged. But, you could just back those up.

If I remember right, there was a very handy tool that automatically deleted every single file that wasn't related to the vanilla installation for morrowind. It was a very simple program, not bloated at all. It was merely a box based GUI with buttons you could click to scan and then delete everything. That worked very well for erasing the messiness that came as a side effect of manually installing mods and going through the game folders. The only exceptions to that rule would have been texture replacers that overrode the defaults I guess, since the file names would have likely remained unchanged. But, you could just back those up.

The real assets are stored in the bsa archives. Those wouldn't be deleted, just the replacement textures.