[mod] Carnalitas Arousal Framework

Wow thankks for fast answer!

Unfortunately it seems that the origin of the problem is somewhere else.

• Framework 0..4.1
  • Consequences 1.4
  • I left "Arousal gain" by the default settings(with is simple, if i guess right)
  • Adult, custom character, rakish, lustfull,brave,sadistic,vengefull,digillent.

Im pretty sure that it has to do something with the mods that give me unlimited life,healt, scheme power/ressitance (one trait to rule them all)

i will try a new game and will observe if something changes, or i change the actor on the save and comeback to the original one.

P.S is there way to increase the "arousal" via console command just like for the stress, to do work by myself?(i know xD it's sad but there is nothing to lose)

Thanks again for help! 

Oh, one more thing: You character must not be asexual.

The default setting for arousal gain is "sophisticated", but "simple" works as well.

Other mods should not interfere with the arousal gain process unless they would intend to specifically mess with the Arousal Framework - none that I know of. The only thing that's prone to compatibility issues is the arousal widget, and since you see that, you should be good.

There is no way to change arousal via console as of now. With Carnal Consequences you can however start one of the arousal coping events by hand and then choose the "grit your teeth" option to gain 25 arousal: "event cc_arousal_threshold_events.1000". Would be interesting to see if that works.

32 minutes ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Im pretty sure that it has to do something with the mods that give me unlimited life,healt, scheme power/ressitance (one trait to rule them all)

Come to think of it, it may indirectly be caused by your unlimited life&health mods. Passive arousal gain declines by 0,5% each year after 22. If your character is 222 years or older, you won't see any passive arousal gain.

14 minutes ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Yep, it looks like it!

Even on the new save it would not work, even if the mods are not "used" in game,(not given to my character)

What is even more interesting, its look like that the Stress do not go up as well( Do characters gain Stress passively?)

So you do not even gain arousal with the +25 arousal event? Ok, that is strange indeed.

(Oh, the thing I wrote above regarding age applies only to passive arousal gain - corrected the post since. High age won't reduce the +25 arousal from the event)

I don't really have a clue what is going on. Can you send me a save file? Not sure it'll be all that useful, but we will see.

Also, even though I'm very sure other mods don't interfere with the arousal gain process, try removing all mods except for Carnalitas and Carnalitas Arousal Framework from your playset and check if it makes a difference.

Btw, characters don't gain Stress passively, only with certain actions.

After many but rly many attempts, i finally managed to get it working as it should!!!

One mod that, i would never assumed had some impact on "Arousal gain", mod is called "Force your child to take vows(alternative to disinheriting" downloaded via Steam

Many Thanks for help and sticking around me with my problem, ur are Great!!!

50 minutes ago, YarskiPl666 said:

After many but rly many attempts, i finally managed to get it working as it should!!!

One mod that, i would never assumed had some impact on "Arousal gain", mod is called "Force your child to take vows(alternative to disinheriting" downloaded via Steam

Many Thanks for help and sticking around me with my problem, ur are Great!!!

Thanks for digging into your mods and returning with a name. Out of curiorsity I looked into it and lo and behold! That mod is indeed the problem.

The mod adds a triggering condition to quarterly_playable_pulse (to check quarterly if a certain event should trigger). Because of the weird way overwrites are handled in CK3, this adds the trigger to all other quarterly_playable_pulses from the base game and from mods.

In this case, it breaks my quarterly event check for arousal gain. But it also breaks all of these things from the base game:

Realm maintenance; Relationship upgrades; Focus lifestyle progress; Changes to Lover, friendship, rival and mentor status.

In other words: The mod is completely broken. What they ought to do is to shift that trigger from quarterly_playable_pulses to the TakeVows.1000 event. If you inform the mod author they can fix it.

Hahahahaha, i will inform but not today probably :D

Removing it from game, and playing on the save where it was placed, should make those things("Realm maintenance; Relationship upgrades; Focus lifestyle progress; Changes to Lover, friendship, rival and mentor status.") work again, am i right? or new game is needed?

25 minutes ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Hahahahaha, i will inform but not today probably :D

Removing it from game, and playing on the save where it was placed, should make those things("Realm maintenance; Relationship upgrades; Focus lifestyle progress; Changes to Lover, friendship, rival and mentor status.") work again, am i right? or new game is needed?

They will work again once that mod is removed, no issue.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Thank you so much for ur effort, to keep this mod up to date!

I have small question is it possible to replace the old"framework and consequences" with new, updated ones for 1.3 while mid-game where i started the game with old mods?

Old saves should work. Alas, I cannot verify this, as my old saves keep crashing after the 1.3 update (and I don't have time currently to dig in to find the culprit).