Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

6 hours ago, bredaturk said:

I faced the same problem in SE version.
For the SE version, I solved this problem by naming the littlecenturionHARD.nif file of the Legendary version as the littlecenturion.nif file.

Copy the file below to this address....

Data\meshes\NewCreatures\VICN\riekling\littlecenturion

littlecenturion.nif 790.46 kB · 1 download

You could also just delete the soft penis mesh in nifscope. I think I'll do it anyway in the future. 

Bredaturk: thanks for the headsup on the empty folder.

3 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

Hey thor, would the zombies in this mod conflict with Mihial Zombies?

If I recall correctly my zombies use a race from Skyrim Underground, so they shouldn't conflict (mihailzombierace is a record in this mod, but unused. It shouldn't conflict either.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:08 AM, erc1971 said:

Playing around with 1.5 in Oldrim.

Loving the new creatures.  But I have had a couple issues with penises.  The Ancient Tree Guardian stays flaccid.  The Crawler and Kwama Forager don't have any penis at all. 

Eric

I checked the files here and everything seem to be ok unless I overlooked something. I guess more users would report in errors if its misplaced files or other errors. Did you try the troubleshooting with CF? Perhaps check their vanilla companions if they work (since they are vanilla race, lurker & chaurus).

On 10/22/2021 at 3:42 AM, Gundalypse said:

Thanks for the v1.5 for SE.

Just now, mkess said:

I need to say: "Thank you for your work."

Thank you

Edited by Thor2000
9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:
On 10/21/2021 at 12:08 AM, erc1971 said:

Playing around with 1.5 in Oldrim.

Loving the new creatures.  But I have had a couple issues with penises.  The Ancient Tree Guardian stays flaccid.  The Crawler and Kwama Forager don't have any penis at all. 

Eric

I checked the files here and everything seem to be ok unless I overlooked something. I guess more users would report in errors if its misplaced files or other errors. Did you try the troubleshooting with CF? Perhaps check their vanilla companions if they work (since they are vanilla race, lurker & chaurus).

I found the issue - it is the save file.  I started a new game and all the new creatures had penises.

But, I do have one more question.  The Bloodsucker Fish has the matchmaking spell fizzle when cast on it, thus I cannot do any animations with it.  Is this a known issue or is it just me?

Thanks,

Eric

Edited by erc1971
4 hours ago, erc1971 said:

The Bloodsucker Fish has the matchmaking spell fizzle when cast on it, thus I cannot do any animations with it.  Is this a known issue or is it just me?

No it's not you. That creature has a custom race not registrated in CF. So at this point it won't work. It might change in the future. That said, there is not many "exciting" animations with slaughtherfishes. I can understand why. But this "worm" has a more exciting shape. I wish there was more animations

Noticed today that at least one of the creatures in this mod, one of the more powerful skeleton variants, like the conjuror or the ancient daedra worshipper (I can't remember right now what I was fighting) filled a Black soul gem instead of a Grand soul gem.  Dunno if that was done on purpose, but since draugr don't fill Black soul gems, I would think that no undead should.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

How exactly does this conflict effect DC and SIC?

KNOWN CONFLICTING MODS

All mods that edits Animal Leveled character (not a total list):

- Skyrim Immersive Creatures

Does a Smash/Bashed/Tes5edit patch solve that conflict?

Both mods edits same leveled lists. The mod that loads last will overwrite the first, and that leaves all first mods creatures out of the game. A bashed patch solves this.

EDITED: Many thanks for the review ?. Did not know reviews was possible. Must be something recently new?

7 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Noticed today that at least one of the creatures in this mod, one of the more powerful skeleton variants, like the conjuror or the ancient daedra worshipper (I can't remember right now what I was fighting) filled a Black soul gem instead of a Grand soul gem.  Dunno if that was done on purpose, but since draugr don't fill Black soul gems, I would think that no undead should.

Had to google. Draugrs actually do fill them.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Souls

Edited by Thor2000
5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Had to google. Draugrs actually do fill them.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Souls

That shows that ghosts fill them, which I had forgotten, but I didn't see any Draugr filling black ones, just grand.

All NPCs, regardless of level, have black souls, which are the same magnitude as Grand souls but can only be captured in black soul gems or The Black Star. Dremora and ghosts are NPCs.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

EDITED: Many thanks for the review ?. Did not know reviews was possible. Must be something recently new?

Since Saturday Ashal reactivated it as experiment.

I think last time he did that was 2017.

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Both mods edits same leveled lists. The mod that loads last will overwrite the first, and that leaves all first mods creatures out of the game. A bashed patch solves this.

So it's not really a conflict if there is an easy solution for it.

Now I need to change my review, because I already use a smashed patch for that reason.

Maybe write the solution next to the conflict? "Conflict" on it's own sounds like moddergeddon ?

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

That shows that ghosts fill them, which I had forgotten, but I didn't see any Draugr filling black ones, just grand.

Yes black soul gems are the only one who can capture human souls, but black soul gems can capture anything regardless of race. Only exceptions are Dragons or things without a soul like dwarven atomatons or Maven. It's vanilla

Edited by Gukahn
4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Then I think I'm gonna go with "I don't know" or what Gukahn said ?.

37 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

So it's not really a conflict if there is an easy solution for it.

Now I need to change my review, because I already use a smashed patch for that reason.

Maybe write the solution next to the conflict? "Conflict" on it's own sounds like moddergeddon ?

I thought I did write the solution to this earlier ?. Anyway, gonna put it in a note about wrye patch yeah.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Damn you! You made me actually read the whole mod description page :classic_blush:?

? so did I !!. It's a real pain. It was well hidden, only visible to the most patient readers,  under the "Installation" section.

Point taken! I'll make it more visible ?

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

? so did I !!. It's a real pain. It was well hidden, only visible to the most patient readers,  under the "Installation" section.

Point taken! I'll make it more visible ?

Now that you say it:

Spoiler

If you have creature mods installed that modifies Skyrim vanilla LCHARs (leveled character lists) you must make a bashed patch using Wrye Bash (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1840). If you don't do it, the creature mod ESP located lowest in your load order will overwrite the mods higher. Many mods alter these LCHARs (Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Monstermod, rogue-like encounters, and many more).

okay, okay I over-read that 2 times now.

I think it's enough if you just highlight it.

Guess I was stunned by "LCHARs", at least I have an acronym now for why I do all that smashingbashingpatching.

Edited by donttouchmethere
First reaction was: "LCHARs" not in my game! I regularly wash my hands o.o

Was just checking up on progression here.  Is there progress on an automated process to populate an erect state for the npc's introduced by your mod?  I found it as very appealing but a little too high maintenance during initial playthrough.  It is still high on my list of wanted mods.  What would be interesting, I think, would be a mix of your npc's in an environment described in this video 

, and maybe implemented as a subset of a skyrim project such as this one 

.  The addition of your mod would make it a sexlab spooky skyrim.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:03 AM, KGRam said:

Is there progress on an automated process to populate an erect state for the npc's introduced by your mod?  I found it as very appealing but a little too high maintenance during initial playthrough.

If you could explain this further since I didn't quite understand.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:03 AM, KGRam said:

Was just checking up on progression here.  Is there progress on an automated process to populate an erect state for the npc's introduced by your mod?  I found it as very appealing but a little too high maintenance during initial playthrough.  It is still high on my list of wanted mods.  What would be interesting, I think, would be a mix of your npc's in an environment described in this video, and maybe implemented as a subset of a skyrim project such as this one

The addition of your mod would make it a sexlab spooky skyrim.

Those mods comes with their own creatures. What LL modders can do is to make patch for them so their interfaced with sexlab. Totally doable, but it takes time ?

On 10/27/2021 at 10:38 AM, Gukahn said:

Yes black soul gems are the only one who can capture human souls, but black soul gems can capture anything regardless of race. Only exceptions are Dragons or things without a soul like dwarven atomatons or Maven. It's vanilla

Ohhhh, I forgot they did that.  I have a mod that 'fixes' that little quirk so that black soul gems ONLY capture what they are supposed to... which is humans and ghosts, not undead.  :P