Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

i think the actor's race is not recognized as canine/dog, i'm not sure how one is know if the schlongs could appear erect without animations actually starting since the schlong's mesh would change upon the initiation of the animation, i could try a new game but i don't see how an actor's race not being recognized could possibly ever have anything to do with save allocation, its not as if the registry is done in-game, race recognition should be predefined by the esp or am i wrong?

update : 

i just took a quick look in the ESP and i made the remark that while the races of the actors that were working correctly such as the demon horse were set correctly as vanilla races, in the case of the demon horse being "HorseRace", the races of the actors not working correctly were custom races, the Skinned Hound for example had this race entry : mihailskinnedhoundrace "Dog" [RACE:07197C76]

this would explain why it would not be recognized by sexlab as its a custom race most likely undefined in sexlab. i will refrain from fixing the issue myself before getting your input on it as i have 0 experiance with races in sexlab. im just assuming things as far as my limited logic goes.

update 2:

i made a backup of the esp and decided to change the race to the dog race used in the other simmilar creatures from the esp that were working, i can't imagine myself being wrong in this, so i'll test it.

The links seem to be broken? Mediafire comes up with this error:

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

9 minutes ago, Ikwydls said:

The links seem to be broken? Mediafire comes up with this error:

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

You are totally right. When I uploaded the lastest files today I thought by just replacing the files on mediafire the link itself would be intact. But it wasn't. Hopefully fixed now (?)

36 minutes ago, cantdownload22 said:

i think the actor's race is not recognized as canine/dog, i'm not sure how one is know if the schlongs could appear erect without animations actually starting since the schlong's mesh would change upon the initiation of the animation, i could try a new game but i don't see how an actor's race not being recognized could possibly ever have anything to do with save allocation, its not as if the registry is done in-game, race recognition should be predefined by the esp or am i wrong?

update : 

i just took a quick look in the ESP and i made the remark that while the races of the actors that were working correctly such as the demon horse were set correctly as vanilla races, in the case of the demon horse being "HorseRace", the races of the actors not working correctly were custom races, the Skinned Hound for example had this race entry : mihailskinnedhoundrace "Dog" [RACE:07197C76]

this would explain why it would not be recognized by sexlab as its a custom race most likely undefined in sexlab. i will refrain from fixing the issue myself before getting your input on it as i have 0 experiance with races in sexlab. im just assuming things as far as my limited logic goes.

update 2:

i made a backup of the esp and decided to change the race to the dog race used in the other simmilar creatures from the esp that were working, i can't imagine myself being wrong in this, so i'll test it.

Well, there is a reason why madmansgun has whole page of troubleshooting on CreatureFramework issues on his mod page.

I've checked the json file and numbers are correct. Here is two screenies of em doing their bidden as well (skinned hound and deranged zombie dog) :)

Sex scene was initiated with defeat using surrender command.

If you change the race on the creature: Yes that will work... but you loose the mihailskinnedhoundrace features. It will also not use mihails custom skeleton.

edited: it is the morenastycrittersfactory.psc that provides CF with info about custom races of creatures and which sexlab race these custom races shall be matched with. You can locate that file inside data\scripts\source and open it with notepad++. I don't think a regular notepad edition will open it.

So when custom creatures are not working with CF this is the first place to look. But I have checked that. It wouldn't work here if it didnt match

ScreenShot821.png

ScreenShot822.png

Important: If people start to use the "No Dino Version", after they used the complete version, they MUST compile a new Wrye bashed patch! The old leveled lists that are included in that bashed patch WILL crash your game on start up, before showing the load game menu. Put that warning in the version

Btw, it would be better if you solve this with an MCM menu for compability reasons, instead of two ESP version. Just sayin'. I'm here to help.

5 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

so the skinnedhound and the zombie dogs have working schlongs and are enabled in creature framework's mcm menu and everything but they don't inititate in any sexlab animations with this error :

valid actor : false -> they are a creature type that is not currently soppourted (mihailskinnedhoundrace)

i used Are You There NPC locator to spawn them in, i also tried spawning every version availble of them in the game via the console but no luck, i tried other creatures added by the latest update such as the demon horse and they work just fine, the zombie dogs don't work though. any ideas?

P.S : i've tried resettting sexlab registry, checking for valid animations(for dogs) as well as creature framework's registries and databases, to no avail.

also i use the LE version u uploaded first on monday not the later one that says dino free or whatevz.

enb 2021_04_23 13_22_54_61.jpg

Try update your MNC and creature features patch, so the mihail monster mod custom race will be added to SL creature, i think Madmanguns already update all of these custom race lists

Here it is. Corruption plus Demonic Creatures 1.3 Dinoless Version Keyword Patch for Skyrim LE.

Instructions: Put it after Corruption.esp and after Demonic Creatures 1.3 (Dinoless Version).esp

Extra info:

Spoiler

This is for Skyrim LE version.

Mod Requirements:
Corruption 1.12
Corruption DLC patch
Demonic Creatures 1.3 (Dinoless Version)

Instructions:
Put it after all the requirements above.

Observations:
This is my first time doing a patch like this, so I hope it works for everyone too.
This was enterely done in TES5EDIT.

What was done:
I added the CorruptionType keywords for the Race entries of Demonic Creatures 1.3 and NPC entries of Demonic Createures 1.3. I also toggled "Use Keywords" on for all the DEMLVL entries in NPC actors that didn't have it.
Added corruptions types that tries match most of the creatures, I hope that it's enough. All demons got Daedra Corruption, All dwarven got Automaton Corruption, Furry creatures got Furry Corruption, Giants, trolls, skaven got monster corruption, etc.

How Corruption works:
It checks for specific Race Keywords, ActorType keywords, CorruptionType keywords. If you have the corruption types enabled and a creature rapes you and they match one of the 3 checks you get that corruption type.
This makes some creatures add more than one type of corruption, due to race, actor type and corruption type.
Daedroths for example give monster corruption, daedra corruption and scaly corruption. Disable corruption or transformations you don't want or go to the shrine and pay to clear that type.

Other:

Feel free to convert it to Skyrim SE. 

Respect the original mod authors permissions

Thanks for all the mod creators involved.

EDIT Extra:
Make sure the creatures were spawned by this mod, since other mods can add similar creatures ;)  (In my case it was the Odin magic pack that got me confused due to Daedroths not working some of the time)

EDIT 30/04/2021 - Patch 1.31 Hit. I took a peek. And did a quick clean of my patch.

Here is the new version. It should work on 1.3 too.

Remeber to rebuild your leveled lists.

DMC131Dinoless_CorruptionPatch.esp

1 hour ago, Loki15kun said:

Here it is. Corruption plus Demonic Creatures 1.3 Dinoless Version Keyword Patch for Skyrim LE.

Instructions: Put it after Corruption.esp and after Demonic Creatures 1.3 (Dinoless Version).esp

Extra info:

Reveal hidden contents

This is for Skyrim LE version.

Mod Requirements:
Corruption 1.12
Corruption DLC patch
Demonic Creatures 1.3 (Dinoless Version)

Instructions:
Put it after all the requirements above.

Observations:
This is my first time doing a patch like this, so I hope it works for everyone too.
This was enterely done in TES5EDIT.

What was done:
I added the CorruptionType keywords for the Race entries of Demonic Creatures 1.3 and NPC entries of Demonic Createures 1.3. I also toggled "Use Keywords" on for all the DEMLVL entries in NPC actors that didn't have it.
Added corruptions types that tries match most of the creatures, I hope that it's enough. All demons got Daedra Corruption, All dwarven got Automaton Corruption, Furry creatures got Furry Corruption, Giants, trolls, skaven got monster corruption, etc.

How Corruption works:
It checks for specific Race Keywords, ActorType keywords, CorruptionType keywords. If you have the corruption types enabled and a creature rapes you and they match one of the 3 checks you get that corruption type.
This makes some creatures add more than one type of corruption, due to race, actor type and corruption type.
Daedroths for example give monster corruption, daedra corruption and scaly corruption. Disable corruption or transformations you don't want or go to the shrine and pay to clear that type.

Other:

Feel free to convert it to Skyrim SE. 

Respect the original mod authors permissions

Thanks for all the mod creators involved.

EDIT Extra:
Make sure the creatures were spawned by this mod, since other mods can add similar creatures ;)  (In my case it was the Odin magic pack that got me confused due to Daedroths not working some of the time)

DMC13_DinoLess_CorruptionPatch.esp 90.5 kB · 0 downloads

Nice job :). Do you prefer it to be hosted here or at the corruption site?

3 hours ago, Mr.Gentle said:

I'm having an issue where the red and blue demon got rainbow pixelated colors instead of having their distinct colors , also are they suposed to look like gargoyles or are they missing their meshes? 

Thank you very much for your work!

They are "trolls" that look like gargoyles. The issue you describe is something I'd describe as a texture issue caused by lack of gpu memory. But the diffuse textures from my mod is only approx 2mb. Now, the normal and glow/skin and  environmental maps are the ones located in you textures/actors/dlc01/vampirebrute/....Dunno the size of those....bla bla bla.?

I have a job to do with these two. The textures on the schlong seems off compared with the creature. The blue demons wings has a wrong path for diffuse textures. There's some settings in the BSLightningShaderProperty I need to look into as well. Might solve that texture issue you experienced. Does it happen everytime when you spawn them? Are you on LE?

15 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Try update your MNC and creature features patch, so the mihail monster mod custom race will be added to SL creature, i think Madmanguns already update all of these custom race lists

u beast u little motherfucker u, no way i'd have relized this without u but i didn't have the compatibility patch for mihailmonstermods on the MNC modpage, there is a patch specifically for ''Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds- Mihail Monsters and Animals'' and without it the fakkerz don't even work.

tnQ tnQ.

altough im confused becuz its not like it does anything demonic creatures isn't already doing, maybe its useless, maybe i just need to update MNC to 12.5b, i'll test.

Also, when i try to surrender to the little facker like the author did, i get this message ''u can't surrender to this enemy''

enb 2021_04_24 11_33_23_75.jpg

37 minutes ago, cantdownload22 said:

u beast u little motherfucker u, no way i'd have relized this without u but i didn't have the compatibility patch for mihailmonstermods on the MNC

So the patch did not fix it?

Before you update anything, can you go inside data/script/source and locate morenastycrittersfactory.pcs, make a copy of it and paste it here?

29 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

So the patch did not fix it?

Before you update anything, can you go inside data/script/source and locate morenastycrittersfactory.pcs, make a copy of it and paste it here?

the patch didn't do anything, i also did some testing and it appears none of the custom race creatures (i tried minator also) are being recognized by the framework, they have schlongs but the animations won't start becuz the race is not recognized.

i use MO2 and i did a search for morenastycrittersfactory.pcs in my mods folder and didn't find anything, i have the latest version of ABC and nasty critters so i'm not sure what it is im missing, but whatever it is, its the cause. im going to reinstall ABC, im assuming i have an incomplete installation of it or something.

Update : nevermind my windows search was dumb or something, checked for it manually and this is the one i had.

MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc

Should i De-Install Creatures? Could that fix it?

13 minutes ago, cantdownload22 said:

Update : nevermind my windows search was dumb or something, checked for it manually and this is the one i had.

MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc 76.62 kB · 0 downloads

It lists both skinned hound race and zombie dog race. So race input for CF is ok. I assume you haven't had or have mihail zombie dogs (Or any  other creature mod that adds those) installed in this save before? Don't know if that would be an issue.

But I'd like to go back to error finding in your save file with the methods madmansgun uses. As long as it works for others there must ve something in your setup. Best is if you go through is troubleshooting section on the modpage for morenastycritter SLAL edition page. Sometimes shit just happens with this aroused meshes. Believe me, I've had same problems.

I usually do this:

Go inside CF MCM, choose uninstall in the "welcome" window.

Make new Save.

Quit skyrim. Clean new save with a save cleaner tool.

Go ingame, load that save again. When CF is ready go to mcm and re-register those creature skins again.

Soawn the "fucker" and surrender to it through defeat.

If it still won't work, as I've suggested earlier, try a new game from the start and if necessary repeat all steps above in that new game.

If it still won't work then I'm out of ideas. Could be a mod conflict ?

58 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

It lists both skinned hound race and zombie dog race. So race input for CF is ok. I assume you haven't had or have mihail zombie dogs (Or any  other creature mod that adds those) installed in this save before? Don't know if that would be an issue.

But I'd like to go back to error finding in your save file with the methods madmansgun uses. As long as it works for others there must ve something in your setup. Best is if you go through is troubleshooting section on the modpage for morenastycritter SLAL edition page. Sometimes shit just happens with this aroused meshes. Believe me, I've had same problems.

I usually do this:

Go inside CF MCM, choose uninstall in the "welcome" window.

Make new Save.

Quit skyrim. Clean new save with a save cleaner tool.

Go ingame, load that save again. When CF is ready go to mcm and re-register those creature skins again.

Soawn the "fucker" and surrender to it through defeat.

If it still won't work, as I've suggested earlier, try a new game from the start and if necessary repeat all steps above in that new game.

If it still won't work then I'm out of ideas. Could be a mod conflict ?

i'll give it a try, might be a mod conflict indeed, i have 1500 mods installed xD.

wait i just relized, could it be an animation issue? i have 30000 animations installed xD.

Update :

So appearantly the error sexlab gives in papyrus is actually a false negative, it tells you the race is not recognized when it actualy IS recognized, and this is due to the animations registered to the race not being recognized, so its really trying to say ''this race's animations aren't recognized'' and it can't so it says ''this race isn't recognized'', now i may be wrong cuz im not the omnisiah but the solution remains the same, all i had to do was reset sexlab animation registry and now everything works!

thanks for trying to help everyone :D. i finally get to see jill raped by my zombie dog.

AVE DEUS IMPERATOR! (FOOK YAH!)

1 hour ago, cantdownload22 said:

all i had to do was reset sexlab animation registry and now everything works!

thanks for trying to help everyone :D. i finally get to see jill raped by my zombie dog.

AVE DEUS IMPERATOR! (FOOK YAH!)

Oh my god i love you! I just installed it and was testing the mod. Only think i figured out was that all creatures worked on a new game. but since setting everything up takes at least 2 hours for me (I just started xD)

I looked again at your posts for maybe getting another solution. I am just doing the registry solution right now.

But for the record:  for Skyrim SE via Mod manager Installation: everything (Not entirely sure since i didn't tryed every single Creature but the ones who didn't work on an existing save work on a new game.)

Edit: your Solution worked! =D

Hey thor2000,

Just wanna tell ya how much I enjoy the work you put into making this mod and how much I love that it's ever growing! I go through LL mods all the time but I really need to stop and thank every one of you for your work and how much I support this mod and many others! Only thing I'd like to see one day is to have..... well what I guess NOW would be a library's worth of spell books to summon an allied form of all your creatures. But I know that would take a min but still something love to see! I don't mind console commands, but would be kind of cool having them fight for me. Even if they only last a couple hits. lol

Also is the duckbill jaw bug still a thing? Mine still doing the duur overlap with the top snoot. Oh and my goblins still have the real shinny skin to them. Think that's just on my end with my ENB? Or anyone getting that? Only ones I come over so far but there's so many.

Anyways thor, GREAT fucking mod and you're awesome as fuck for your continued efforts in making it come true.

Also, know you got a lot on your plate, but I was just wondering if Ghouls will get any love in the near future? I know (or think I do) that every mihailmods has a custom skelly but isn't it close enough to the OG riekling skelly with some minor tweaks?

ghouls.JPG

14 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

Lo intentaré, podría ser un conflicto de mod de hecho, tengo 1500 mods instalados xD.

Espera, acabo de relatarme, ¿podría ser un problema de animación? Tengo 30000 animaciones instaladas xD.

Actualización :

Entonces, aparentemente, el error que sexlab da en papiro es en realidad un falso negativo, te dice que la raza no es reconocida cuando realmente ES reconocida, y esto se debe a que las animaciones registradas en la carrera no están siendo reconocidas, por lo que realmente está tratando de decir ' 'las animaciones de esta carrera no son reconocidas' 'y no puede, así que dice' 'esta carrera no es reconocida' ', ahora puedo estar equivocado porque no soy el omnisiah pero la solución sigue siendo la misma, todo lo que tenía que hacer Se restableció el registro de animación de sexlab y ¡ahora todo funciona!

gracias por intentar ayudar a todos: D. Finalmente puedo ver a Jill violada por mi perro zombi.

¡AVE DEUS IMPERATOR! (¡FOOK YAH!)

xd what computer do you have