[mod] GROTU - Get rid of that underwear (Starbound nudity, bounce physics and more)

GROTU - Get rid of that underwear (Starbound nudity, bounce physics and more)

Get rid of that Uncomfortable underwear and get yourself some space for your bouncy assets (including tails!)!
Supports every vanilla race and yes it is a nude mod with bounciness and yes it is compatible with FU(Frackin' Universe) of course incase you will ask for some damned reason.

"Those are just pixels so calm down you flaggy bois"
grotu is a nsfw/nude/lewd 'whatever the f*ck you wanna call it' mod also alters the terramart and other shops' looks in a lewder way, will most likely overwrite most mods cause lewd purposes.

It's tedious having to update the description in 3 different websites so just go to the steam page for a list of races and links, and even a collection of all the compatible races. (You can also find alternative patches linked there aswell)

Other places: 
Nexusmods
Steam

Discord server

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 3:41 AM, kiraqueenbestwaifu said:

Is this compatible with most SXB mods?

my friend was actually working on making it override animations but i think she stopped lol

On 12/5/2020 at 6:41 AM, PineApple111 said:

New to this, other mods are a single file but this is a folder after extracting? Do I just drag the entire folder into the mods folder?

yeah normal folders work aswell, plus it lets you edit the sprites if you like (for your own use not for publishing)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 7:01 PM, EaglePhntm said:

my friend was actually working on making it override animations but i think she stopped lol

Aw, that's a shame... really nice sprites

On 1/16/2021 at 4:04 PM, EaglePhntm said:

thanks and maybe she'll be back at it sometime ^^

If she does, make sure it finds its way here. Nipples are either black or nonexistent during sex animations for me, so it'd be nice to see some actual ones! 
That and seeing boob physics during sex are always nice, anyway.

6 hours ago, Kiruoxi said:

If she does, make sure it finds its way here. Nipples are either black or nonexistent during sex animations for me, so it'd be nice to see some actual ones! 
That and seeing boob physics during sex are always nice, anyway.

Hi I'm still alive ?

This is just part of my creative process I'm afraid! Sometimes I'll need to put a project on pause while something else catches my attention more. 

I'm genuinely excited to add SxB support eventually, but since it's work I do on the side for free it often comes down to personal incentives. So you bet your butts that I'll have the animations hammered out in time for whenever I get the itch to play Starbound again xD

10 hours ago, Wigglebutt said:

Hi I'm still alive ?

This is just part of my creative process I'm afraid! Sometimes I'll need to put a project on pause while something else catches my attention more. 

I'm genuinely excited to add SxB support eventually, but since it's work I do on the side for free it often comes down to personal incentives. So you bet your butts that I'll have the animations hammered out in time for whenever I get the itch to play Starbound again xD

That's fine, take your time! Looking forward to seeing nicer SxB animations!

• 3 months later...

Love everything about this. Kinda wish there wasn't a jiggle physics option since it can be a bit annoying with clipping at times for female characters (Don't know much about male characters physics). I enjoy this mod more for the realism then actual lewdness to be honest.

Hey @EaglePhntm, I poked you on the Steam post of this, but I have made a retexture for the Draconis Fullbody (Scales), though I can seem top figure out how you made it where it needs the smooth version for it to work.

I don't see anything in the patch version you released for the Smooth Belly ones, besides the _metadata, but it doesn't seem to have a script that is calling for the other mod or such... Mind helping abit?

• 4 months later...
On 10/7/2021 at 2:47 PM, therickmor said:

hi!

is there a possibility that in the future this mod be compatible with the mod detailed species?

Nope, that would require me to make every single sheet over again and somehow in the creator of detailed species' style somehow while adding lewd bits and stuff, it's both something really difficult and also something i am unwilling to do for several reasons.

21 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

Wondered if you would include the Armor Adapt mod that @Zancunomade so that those with the futa status would have the futa sprites.

It would not be a hard requirement as according to that mod's page you could add it and those not using Armor Adapt would still be able to play the game.

Uh I am not sure what or how to do any of that as I never used the thing before.