[mod] GROTU - Get rid of that underwear (Starbound nudity, bounce physics and more)

1 hour ago, ptmc2112 said:

It was only posted last month so it is rather new.

Well, i am not sure how to work with that but GROTU is partially a collection of people's work even if majority of content is by me and Tovlyn so far, but if someone makes the thing you want and allows/gives us to include it, we can.

On 10/9/2021 at 9:02 AM, EaglePhntm said:

Well, i am not sure how to work with that but GROTU is partially a collection of people's work even if majority of content is by me and Tovlyn so far, but if someone makes the thing you want and allows/gives us to include it, we can.

I was pinged, it seems

Short explanation:

Armor Adapt allows an item that has included the armor adapt build script, to change its images to fit the shape of the species and body type of player or NPC currently wearing the item.

Body Type refers to an alternate look for the species, whether that'd be alternate color options designed to change the shape of the body, or mods that change the sprites of the species. Armor Adapt can be set up to detect these with working with the author of the race mod or reskin mod.

For outfit items that do not have an alternate appearance for the species made, a default outfit can be set to fill in the gap or the mod author can choose to make certain outfit parts just use the item's original images till alternate artwork is made.

armor_adapt_droden_trink_sharing.gif(ERM compatibility is almost done, not out yet, but makes a good example)

An additional utility is also allowing status effects to manipulate what images are used, which is something SxB is thinking about using for their pregnancy status effect to where if Armor Adapt is installed, the pregnancy effect would cause a default pregnancy outfit to be applied to the player and or NPC's clothing until they give birth and the outfits return to normal. Leaving it entirely optional to the community if they want to make pregnancy sprites for the outfits or not on that aren't the default to their own ambition.

You can find more information about compatibility on the mod's github page wiki. Armor Adapt Wiki

Edited by Zancuno
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if it's just me, but the kemono species doesn't seem to work, and considering it is on the supported species I can't seem to fix it. I'm trying to to use the futa version but how can I fix it to just have the regular male female stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

hey man

i just tried this mod and I really like the boob physics and the added details compared to plain sexbound

but when I have this mod activated all the sex animations are broken 

-> the npcs just stand there, my character disappears, no animation

are you still working on this mod? -> will that be fixed for the current sexbound version of 5.12 somethign ?

22 hours ago, erlofcockwood said:

hey man

i just tried this mod and I really like the boob physics and the added details compared to plain sexbound

but when I have this mod activated all the sex animations are broken 

-> the npcs just stand there, my character disappears, no animation

are you still working on this mod? -> will that be fixed for the current sexbound version of 5.12 somethign ?

it is impossible for this mod to break that, all this does is some sprite edits, literally changing pngs and all that (not to mention literally not touching SxB -At all- with that, sxb has their own sprites and all that). Though Armor adapt used to break it, now i don't know. And myself don't have such problem with my own mod, check other mods for the problems i suppose?

Edited by EaglePhntm
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For some reason my florans' bits are bright yellow. 
Is this a known bug? I can't really think of any other mod I've installed conflicting with it.

EDIT: Finally got the idea to try it out without any other mods installed. Result: still yellow nipples and pussy. This applies to all Florans, too, not just my character

attached some screenshots 

20230105174711_1.jpg

20230105174830_1 (Kopie).jpg

EDIT 2, Electric Boogaloo: 
contacted the mod author on steam, turns out it can't really be fixed
image.png.c4404b0e58954465fbde426f68906de1.png

(read messages from bottom to top)
I ended up just editing the sprites myself to look more pinkish

Edited by lolglolblol
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to have Elunite, Elunite Race Mod | Chucklefish Forums (playstarbound.com) , added to the supported races? It has add on support from the author from the looks of it ( SxB - Elunite Race Addon - Starbound - LoversLab ). The big thing is while there is nips and genitals, they lack bounce. No movement at all.

I can also ask the author to add bounce using your mod as an example if that is all right with you?