Assassin's Creed Valhalla

On 11/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, superjeno said:

That sounds very likely and it is very sad indeed.

My hope is that Cyberpunk 2077 will be able to change this notion. With full nudity, starting in the character creator... The polish devs at CDPR don't give a damn about prudeness so... let's hope :) No nude mod will be needed for that game.

This reply didn't age well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 1:20 PM, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

Has anyone made a vagina/pussy texture for female Eivor?

With the braless mod, you can only see the nipples while the groin part just seems like a smooth robotic area

Nope...

Game share Duffuse Map textures between male and female characters, is that joke Ubisoft ?!

I meant this game is using male textures for woman characters Smh...

6 hours ago, antaxi said:

Nope...

Game share Duffuse Map textures between male and female characters, is that joke Ubisoft ?!

I meant this game is using male textures for woman characters Smh...

Wow, lmao, too much for female protagonist huh, can't beat the corner cutting

Spoiler

naked.png.bdc7b7d40fdf899dd7095062c51bb44f.png

Game already has "proper" female nude body

1. Female Eivor is probably already using body with bigger boobs and pointy nips. If not it "should be easy" to swap bodies with forger.

2. Then why no pointy nips with "no bra mod"? It only disables bra mesh so you cannot see the bras. So game is still using "body slimming"/ shrinking the body/boobs to fit clothes.

3. So "WE" need to figure out how to disable "body slimming".

I have been trying but Im just too stupid. I have no Idea what to do.

12 hours ago, Joku69 said:
  Hide contents

1. Female Eivor is probably already using body with bigger boobs and pointy nips. If not it "should be easy" to swap bodies with forger.

2. Then why no pointy nips with "no bra mod"? It only disables bra mesh so you cannot see the bras. So game is still using "body slimming"/ shrinking the body/boobs to fit clothes.

This female mesh is made for the npcs if the same process for Odyssey was used. You need to force the game into loading this mesh, but it will also clip trhough most armors, because Ubi is lazy to made female fit versions.

You bet bet would be asking the Forger mod developer. This kind of mesh swapping had to be made on hex level (the forge dev did modded in hex edit)

Also Blacksmith can extract textured meshes?

14 hours ago, Joku69 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

you can change Eivors body to that with this mod

12 hours ago, Kargrin said:

This female mesh is made for the npcs if the same process for Odyssey was used. You need to force the game into loading this mesh, but it will also clip trhough most armors, because Ubi is lazy to made female fit versions.

You bet bet would be asking the Forger mod developer. This kind of mesh swapping had to be made on hex level (the forge dev did modded in hex edit)

Also Blacksmith can extract textured meshes?

Hi Kargrin!

Thx Kargrin.

10 hours ago, gtaman9 said:

you can change Eivors body to that with this mod

Skinny body type has nipples but small boobs. (HDR messed up screenshot colors... sorry)

Spoiler

nips.png.bfb13cbefe00d16d928b48834665e017.png

Average body too have "small" nipples. Also neck seam. And it seems body/boobs are still slimmed down.

Spoiler

NIPS2.png.47c4171a21440367a85bd957e9af4f6c.png

Athletic body seems to be about same as F-Eivar body. (No nippy nips and still slimmed down boobs)

Fat body is... fat... no nipples... only fat...

Changing body slimming or body template is required mesh edit (hex edited mesh) and depends from this file ''1-Player-Variations-1828073175115.acv''

In summary this game is odd, apparently ACV is using transforming meshes, like naked woman body and male Kendoll, and Ubisoft made only one diffuse body texture for both genders,same for kids characters.

hope someone made a script, program for visual body customisation via sliders

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:53 PM, antaxi said:

Changing body slimming or body template is required mesh edit (hex edited mesh) and depends from this file ''1-Player-Variations-1828073175115.acv''

In summary this game is odd, apparently ACV is using transforming meshes, like naked woman body and male Kendoll, and Ubisoft made only one diffuse body texture for both genders,same for kids characters.

hope someone made a script, program for visual body customisation via sliders

I'm pretty sure this file contains values that are then used to scale the skeleton. (Weight painting on the mesh does the rest of the job.)

There must be a value used to scale a bone determining breast slimming.

But how the hell is it possible to understand its data structure at an hexadecimal level?

On 5/23/2021 at 8:58 PM, tholwin said:

I'm pretty sure this file contains values that are then used to scale the skeleton. (Weight painting on the mesh does the rest of the job.)

But how the hell is it possible to understand its data structure at an hexadecimal level?

Try asking this person: https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedodyssey/users/10781498

On 5/24/2021 at 2:58 AM, tholwin said:

its magic, i dont know, this guy might be Ubisoft employee, or something, for my own. Last time guy, who make ''magic'' mods for Saints row (Gentlemen of the row)  was been Volition employee and community manager.

• 4 weeks later...

The "Naked Woman", in the brothel scene with Rollo, and Ciara in the DLC don't use the template body mesh. But they share that same diffuse texture...

Btw, can you believe this? The same mesh is used for all body types, males and females! It's the use of distinct skeletons that transform that template body into different body types and genders.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for those working on nude mods for Assassin's Creed, I hate Ubisoft tries to 'masculinize' girls forcing small/no breasts on female bodies... and hat about FUTAS, inclusive my ass UBISOFT, LOL...

Similar to Like in Nude Greece Mod for Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Thanks for mods like this one

RobesFree a Nudist Mod

And interesting link also all 'nude / NSFW' mods for Assassin's Creed Odyssey on NexusMods (you need account there to see), to encourage Assassin's Creed Valhalla nude modding.

Cheers

Edited by LuxidaOxida

I devised a way to have 2 different diffuse textures. One for male and one for females.

And normal maps were already separated.

But I have no skills in making textures.

WANTED: someone who can "paint" genitals on the diffuse and normal map textures.
(Resources available under "Miscellaneous files")

RobesFree mod

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...