Assassin's Creed Valhalla

2 hours ago, 4-n-o-n said:

yeah they didn't poke out like the jomsviking models, I still haven't been able to trigger the glitch again.

it kind of broke the game though, the world was flickering, huge portions of the landscape were invisible etc...

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

How do you do this glitch?

You can use this tool to explore and extract ACV textures Releases · theawesomecoder61/Blacksmith · GitHub

Fuse00 explains in a sticky in his posts here Eivor Face Retexture at Assassin's Creed Valhalla Nexus - Mods and community

how to find the hex offsets for Forger Forger patch manager at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community

Fuse used Forger to get the modified face textures into the game which is here Forger patch manager at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community

I'm afraid I haven't got time to find the correct textures, but I hope my research has helped someone how has.

There are female Picts in the north wearing skirts.  Sometimes with and sometimes without leggings.  When they're not wearing leggings you can use F3 to see their pussies.  I'd share the screenshot, but Valhalla likes to crash when you press F12, and sure enough it did it this time too.

On 11/26/2020 at 5:16 AM, Gliberty said:

Something tells me they planned to go for nudity but one of the higher-ups blocked it. The signs are all there: a nudity option, the nudist camp, the fact that on the NPCs the nipples appear to be sculpted into the 3D model which is why they can poke through the chest wrap. It isn't even in the romance scenes that last .5 seconds. Most likely the devs wanted to include it but the publishers didn't want to risk loosing sales since heads flying off is more acceptable than boobs.

That sounds very likely and it is very sad indeed.

My hope is that Cyberpunk 2077 will be able to change this notion. With full nudity, starting in the character creator... The polish devs at CDPR don't give a damn about prudeness so... let's hope :) No nude mod will be needed for that game.

Now then I'm patiently awaiting those with the skills to remove the pesky wraps. I too just visited the "nudists" camp and found them clothed... incredibly lame. Very weak stance from Ubisoft in what is otherwise an amazingly beautiful game that makes me go "woow" at the sights every few minutes :)

4 hours ago, doomdoging said:

breasts are far too small.....why dose ubi hate big boobies

They're a nice B cup. Bigger than what Cassandra had. What do you think warriors had for breasts? Wouldn't make for a good warrior if you had to haul around DD's whilst swinging an axe. And women in that time weren't that big shapen anyway.

3 hours ago, superjeno said:

They're a nice B cup. Bigger than what Cassandra had. What do you think warriors had for breasts? Wouldn't make for a good warrior if you had to haul around DD's whilst swinging an axe. And women in that time weren't that big shapen anyway.

Kassandra didn't even have a female body.

They never bothered to create a separate female body for her, just the head.

The situation here is much better, obviously.

Although, Kassandra was a much better character overall.

Arguably, the very best and most interesting female game character ever.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, Jarilee said:

I play the game and I actually used the hide gear utility and she gets naked to her panties and chest wrap. So she can be naked if someone took the time to actually do the mod. Unfortunately I have no talent or knowledge for modding or I would love to actually turn Eivor into a sexy woman instead of the masculine warrior bitch that Ubisoft created. They did great with the chic in odessy but fell far short on the female gender in this new endeavor. A good make over and some sex lab sexy moves love would be awesome.

I actually really enjoy Eivor's character design it's historically accurate!

12 hours ago, doomdoging said:

breasts are far too small.....why dose ubi hate big boobies

Because they are too lazy to make female fitted armors, so they morph the female body to fit inside male ones.The same happened with Cassandra in Odyssey.

4 hours ago, Al Jey said:

Kassandra didn't even have a female body.

They never bothered to create a separate female body for her, just the head.

The situation here is much better, obviously.

Although, Kassandra was a much better character overall.

Arguably, the very best and most interesting female game character ever.

Kass had one, the issue is that everytime she used 90% of the armors her body shifted into a "malefied" mesh

Here is a comparison:

"Naked" body

20200111143626.jpg.0bcfd243b8a0034c0688825eb1fc635b.jpg Now a body inside an invisible armor mesh(arena fighter top), notice how the breasts deform to fit inside

20200110190407.jpg.76ab62d19f6ae940813c28074677762b.jpg

8 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

I would be fine with the size. I just hope that there will be some added 3D nipples at some point.

Oh, also the nexus mod was updated to include an underpants option:

https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedvalhalla/mods/32

It already had that, as shown in my screenshots above.

More interestingly the V3 of this mod also supposedly removes underwear from NPC's... I'll have to check that out

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...