Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I don't expect major mods as we all know Ubisoft games aren't really mod friendly (man, we can only dream of the possibilities...), but is there someone by chance already working on something as simple as nude mod maybe/invisible underwear? Would love to have that back like Odyssey mods.

I found the nudist camp and of course no one is actually nude, they're all wearing underwear.  But they talk as if they are nude.  (Toggling the nudity settings does nothing.)  Shit pisses me off so much.  It feels like censorship and I fucking HATE censorship.

AC:Origins had nudity.  AC:Odyssey, which should have had just as much if not more nudity, had zero.

Makes me rage.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, bananenkeks said:

While scrolling through random jomsvikings i saw that some had a nipple shining through. So the textures are there ;)

20201113194043.jpg.83db48dee6f697af8cb4e5ba24bd48c9.jpg

It is true that the female upper body is complete, if you try to take a close up pic and clip through a female with no top (like this one) for a brief moment when you move gently back the camera for a brief moment it will be possible to see the nipple before the cloth obstruct it again...well maybe in time there will be topless warriors...

I've stumble some kind of Glitches for a couple second using Teleport thing,,,

I see my character doesn't wear any pants... and looks like all of the model have Mesh and Texture in it...

So it's just need remove the Underwear, it will show the nude...

And I doubt about her Breast... it will be flat as AC Odyssey Kasandra...

So either wait till we got Model Swap like Odyssey to play as NPC, or we can barely take the Flat Chest of Eivor..

53 minutes ago, dantekazama said:

I've stumble some kind of Glitches for a couple second using Teleport thing,,,

I see my character doesn't wear any pants... and looks like all of the model have Mesh and Texture in it...

So it's just need remove the Underwear, it will show the nude...

And I doubt about her Breast... it will be flat as AC Odyssey Kasandra...

So either wait till we got Model Swap like Odyssey to play as NPC, or we can barely take the Flat Chest of Eivor..

i have to agree that Evior is using different body type mesh etc but I believe the NPCs will be far easier to become altered since I believe that they all share the same structure

After completing Odyssey 100% with all the fantastic customization and nude mods, i cant play Valhalla without them ☹️. I also found that nude camp and was extremely disappointed. Whats the point of the nudity toggle option, if there is no nudity. I miss exploring in the nude☺️.

The author of patch manager and nude Greece on nexus did mention he was playing Valhalla, so i hope he can help.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:08 AM, ButtJutsu said:

Too lazy to record it but yeah when your character loads in, they have a nude model underneath their clothes. I took a screenshot a little too late so you still see some clothes, but if you record it and pause at the right time you'll see it's a fully nude model.

valhalla.png

how did you do that? every time I start the game she loads in fully clothed. Is it a glitch you now how to recrate?

On 11/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, balasarius said:

I found the nudist camp and of course no one is actually nude, they're all wearing underwear.  But they talk as if they are nude.  (Toggling the nudity settings does nothing.)  Shit pisses me off so much.  It feels like censorship and I fucking HATE censorship.

AC:Origins had nudity.  AC:Odyssey, which should have had just as much if not more nudity, had zero.

Makes me rage.

100% agree honestly wtf is the point in having an option to enable NUDITY when it doesnt even do anything anyway, so dumb, like honestly why even give us the option when it does absolutely nothing at all, if we want to have full nudity on we should be able to and let those who dont want not have the option on Idk what the big deal with nudity is anyway, its stupid, so decapitating someones head is completely fine but a natural naked body, thats not Okay its just stupid, all games that are 18+ rated should just have violence and nudity and give those who dont want that stuff the option to turn it off and the ones who do want it like us the option to have it, so stupid honestly, hopefully someone creates a mod or finds a way to remove the underwear and stuff so the option is actually NUDE when you turn it on and that whole Nudist camp thing and not being Nude is a complete joke, I cant stand it when someone defines something as Nude when its not which they clearly are by doing that, having a censored nudist camp honestly what a joke, Its basically just a camp then because theres nothing nude about it and I agree Odyessy should have had a lot of nudity and the same setting that should actually work and the fact it didnt was stupid, seriously stuff needs to stop getting censored, its for Entertainment, its supposed to be something we can enjoy something where we can do what we want, the whole censorship thing is so stupid Imo but having a Nudity option for censored nudity is even stupider seriously wtf is even the point in having that setting if it doesnt even do what it says it does, we should be able to be topless as Female Eivor with that setting turned on and so should npcs, completely stupid that we can not because its censored  smh.......

18 hours ago, xnajoe said:

how did you do that? every time I start the game she loads in fully clothed. Is it a glitch you now how to recrate?

It's POP UP Texture/mesh Load. so It's couple or even Less than a Second, it's load up glitch... just shows that there's texture and Mesh behind those Underwear...

Not you Running Around Naked...

6 hours ago, dantekazama said:

It's POP UP Texture/mesh Load. so It's couple or even Less than a Second, it's load up glitch... just shows that there's texture and Mesh behind those Underwear...

Not you Running Around Naked...

ah ok well thats not happened to me yet, every time i load up the game or fast travel she is always fully dressed

4 hours ago, Juggerjoshua100 said:

Has someone tried with resorep?? 

Well... It will look like the flat t*ts of ACOdyssey, but im just asking. 

For Eivor idk if it will possible to be topless, I guess it will have to do with the model cause is way different that of the NPCs, but NPCs since they follow all the same model and it is confirmed that under the top rags the model is complete then sooner or later there will be some kind of at least topless mod

On 11/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, Bizarro said:

I don't expect major mods as we all know Ubisoft games aren't really mod friendly (man, we can only dream of the possibilities...), but is there someone by chance already working on something as simple as nude mod maybe/invisible underwear? Would love to have that back like Odyssey mods.

I play the game and I actually used the hide gear utility and she gets naked to her panties and chest wrap. So she can be naked if someone took the time to actually do the mod. Unfortunately I have no talent or knowledge for modding or I would love to actually turn Eivor into a sexy woman instead of the masculine warrior bitch that Ubisoft created. They did great with the chic in odessy but fell far short on the female gender in this new endeavor. A good make over and some sex lab sexy moves love would be awesome.

6 hours ago, Jarilee said:

I play the game and I actually used the hide gear utility and she gets naked to her panties and chest wrap. So she can be naked if someone took the time to actually do the mod. Unfortunately I have no talent or knowledge for modding or I would love to actually turn Eivor into a sexy woman instead of the masculine warrior bitch that Ubisoft created. They did great with the chic in odessy but fell far short on the female gender in this new endeavor. A good make over and some sex lab sexy moves love would be awesome.

wait you can hide your gear? how to you do that?