Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Seems to me Kidnapping, Robbing and Sexing poor villagers would be something Vikings would do... Tying them up would be a thing especially since it's pretty clearly in the base game. After all Roving is actually pretty dangerous work and young men and women do lose their lives in the process. it would make sense they would work proactively trying to rebuild the base population by lots and lots of vigorous activity. being a willing partner or not is a non issue. War slaves don't get to make that choice.

On 6/29/2021 at 2:48 AM, tholwin said:

The "Naked Woman", in the brothel scene with Rollo, and Ciara in the DLC don't use the template body mesh. But they share that same diffuse texture...

Btw, can you believe this? The same mesh is used for all body types, males and females! It's the use of distinct skeletons that transform that template body into different body types and genders.

You need something loaded to allow diverse skeleton's something like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended for Skyrim... it would need to replace the bones and animations for that to work. Same mesh don't surprise me... it would make the game peoples job easy to only animate match for a single form. It would be possible to make a table of offset values to act as sliders and adjust them to make that all work as male female and other character's. if you were to make new bodies and they were based on the originals, it would look to the game as original and likely work. you could then expand on that as needed.

finding the base diffuse textures should be easy (for male female and so forth). you could replace them on the fly as needed. before animation and after returning them to original look.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is anyone able to make a mod that fully overhauls the women so that they are petite? I understand that Ubisoft was going for a specific brawny, bulky, helgaish female look in this game, but I think that if there was a mod that made the women a little easier on the eyes, it would make this game a lot more enjoyable! Like seriously, a man can endure all sorts of brootish behaviour from a woman if the woman is adorable haha. I'm sitting here wondering if these women are Dwane the rock Johnson or a wilder beast bear crossbreed. Please someone, make this happen!

• 5 months later...

It is extremely difficult to change the 3D models of characters in a Ubisoft game, so much so that it has not been done in any game. At most, you can edit textures or cut parts of equipment. The Anvil engine combined with the way Ubi makes its models, with different textures and elements shared between NPCs, makes editing extremely difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

so i decided to finally give this game a go (altho i hate unbalanced lvl system)

how u guys hide belt and hidden blade wraps ? i try diffrent combinations in forger but cant figure it out ;s  mods i use are  RobesFree Fix (male) plus new thong version,  RobesFree , Eivor Customizer 2 , Hide this ... but cant get result like here https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedvalhalla/mods/234?tab=posts&BH=0

Edited by fallenSoul