Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Found another topless scene at the start of the Essexe questline.  It takes place in a brothel and is completely an in-game cutscene so you can't look around.  Only one of the whores is topless, though you can see people fucking in their underwear in the background.  After the cutscene ends you cannot re-enter the brothel.

11 hours ago, balasarius said:

Found another topless scene at the start of the Essexe questline.  It takes place in a brothel and is completely an in-game cutscene so you can't look around.  Only one of the whores is topless, though you can see people fucking in their underwear in the background.  After the cutscene ends you cannot re-enter the brothel.

i thought that was the only topless scene?

On 11/21/2020 at 5:02 AM, Jarilee said:

I play the game and I actually used the hide gear utility and she gets naked to her panties and chest wrap. So she can be naked if someone took the time to actually do the mod. Unfortunately I have no talent or knowledge for modding or I would love to actually turn Eivor into a sexy woman instead of the masculine warrior bitch that Ubisoft created. They did great with the chic in odessy but fell far short on the female gender in this new endeavor. A good make over and some sex lab sexy moves love would be awesome.

it is a hell of difficult to find the correct files inside the forge package of game let alone to modify them... the easiest will be to just remove to underwear (delete) so all npcs that they do not have clothes to be topless...

8 hours ago, Mickmida said:

I believe that it is the chestwrap all along, maybe it will be removed completely idk

Yeah, that's what I mean. If someone could just get rid of it, it would probably be enough and even has armor that still would show the tits (like my mentioned berserker armor)

Possibly no need for a model or retexture, since someone wrote there was once a nipple poking through the chestwrap that suggests there is an anatomical model underneath.

1 hour ago, lifesuckz69 said:

Yeah, that's what I mean. If someone could just get rid of it, it would probably be enough and even has armor that still would show the tits (like my mentioned berserker armor)

Possibly no need for a model or retexture, since someone wrote there was once a nipple poking through the chestwrap that suggests there is an anatomical model underneath.

My Jomsviking has a nipple poking through. Its clearly there, someone just needs to figure out how to remove the wrap haha.

Something tells me they planned to go for nudity but one of the higher-ups blocked it. The signs are all there: a nudity option, the nudist camp, the fact that on the NPCs the nipples appear to be sculpted into the 3D model which is why they can poke through the chest wrap. It isn't even in the romance scenes that last .5 seconds. Most likely the devs wanted to include it but the publishers didn't want to risk loosing sales since heads flying off is more acceptable than boobs.

2 hours ago, serj4 said:

It's great to know she has nipples at least, all there needs to be done is to remove the wrap.

Based on the documentation for Forger it looks like that's just a manner of writing zeroes to a specific portion of the meshes. It seems like a straightforward process for someone who knows how to do this sort of thing, but I was unable to figure out how to when I tried to play around with it.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:24 AM, h2so4 said:

Based on the documentation for Forger it looks like that's just a manner of writing zeroes to a specific portion of the meshes. It seems like a straightforward process for someone who knows how to do this sort of thing, but I was unable to figure out how to when I tried to play around with it.

files is a freaking mess even if you know hop to use forger

6 hours ago, Mickmida said:

stick to the glitch... nipples were painted?

yeah they didn't poke out like the jomsviking models, I still haven't been able to trigger the glitch again.

it kind of broke the game though, the world was flickering, huge portions of the landscape were invisible etc...

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG