SexLab Cumpires (cum drinking vampires)

9 hours ago, KCOLL said:

can the  feed be reversed i play a male pc and like the idea of female vampires feeding on come instead of blood ?

It is possible to listen to the event when the player cums into an NPCs mouth. But what exactly do you want? Do you simply want them to get a buff when they feed or do you want the possibility to rape them if they haven't fed in a while?

On 11/26/2020 at 11:54 PM, Skitskurr said:

It is possible to listen to the event when the player cums into an NPCs mouth. But what exactly do you want? Do you simply want them to get a buff when they feed or do you want the possibility to rape them if they haven't fed in a while?

ah you misunderstand!  I'm a normal adventurer traveling the roads of skyrim on my way to kill a dragon when out of the bushes pops a female vampire who asks  I'm very hungry would you mind if I.  I don't require any buffs for me or the female vampire I just want a new element to the adventures of skyrim! just a normal  nord with a sword off to kill some dedra or spiders  sorry if I disappoint I know you are on your way to create the ultimate sexy vampire mod !!! LOL Nor do I want that vampire sickness. Just wrecks my image of the purest noble horny hero.

• 2 weeks later...

How does this work? It doesn't seem to work for me. I have SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm), I have no Better Vampires either, I change to an animation after it starts that has blowjob, using SexLab Tools, and when it finishes, still stage 4 vampire. No one is reacting to my vampirism either. Can anyone else who has tested it not get it to work?

6 hours ago, Yuni said:

How does this work? It doesn't seem to work for me. I have SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm), I have no Better Vampires either, I change to an animation after it starts that has blowjob, using SexLab Tools, and when it finishes, still stage 4 vampire. No one is reacting to my vampirism either. Can anyone else who has tested it not get it to work?

With SLSO installed you have to make your partner cum during the blowjob, finishing the scene is no longer sufficient.
Also not everyone will react to stage 4 vampirism. Only NPCs in the VoicesPCVampireCommon list, which for example does not include guards. I've tested it with the carriage in Whiterund and the two guys who work on the farm next to it and they should work.

Do other parts of the mod work? Like can you order seduced NPCs to feed you or is the classic "Feed" option still available?

10 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

With SLSO installed you have to make your partner cum during the blowjob, finishing the scene is no longer sufficient.
Also not everyone will react to stage 4 vampirism. Only NPCs in the VoicesPCVampireCommon list, which for example does not include guards. I've tested it with the carriage in Whiterund and the two guys who work on the farm next to it and they should work.

Do other parts of the mod work? Like can you order seduced NPCs to feed you or is the classic "Feed" option still available?

Testing data:

1) I have "SLSO Always Orgasm" on, so both partners cum in the last stage automatically. Does this also not work?
2) If I use Vampire's Seduction on an NPC, I get the Bite option.
3) Using "Feed" on a corpse (if I install Better Vampires for testing purposes, not present in other tests), nothing happens because you can't animate that actor.

4) Using "Feed" on a companion who has been ordered to sleep in a bed does nothing. It plays the "you fed" sound, but no stage reset, no blowjob animation.

Query: Can I have a few common NPCs who *will* react to it, for the purpose of testing? :) I was hanging out in Winterhold, but walking around in Whiterun also didn't seem to do much. I wonder if Sexist Guards or Devious Comments (or whatever it's called) adding other things to the vanilla comment pool interferes. I did get SOME vanilla comments, but no one said Vampire.

5) I suspect something is wrong with vampirism in my install. From the moment the disease turns to vampirism I'm already stage for (can tell because I have Embrace of Shadows), and nothing will reset it for reasons I don't understand. Further testing will be pending.

22 minutes ago, Yuni said:

1) I have "SLSO Always Orgasm" on, so both partners cum in the last stage automatically. Does this also not work?

As long as it still fires the SexLabOrgasmSeparate event it should work.

23 minutes ago, Yuni said:

2) If I use Vampire's Seduction on an NPC, I get the Bite option.

That means my mod definitively is installed.

31 minutes ago, Yuni said:

3) Using "Feed" on a corpse (if I install Better Vampires for testing purposes, not present in other tests), nothing happens because you can't animate that actor.

It's hard to explain to someone with no knowledge of the Creation Kit but the "Feed" option on seduced NPCs and on corpeses are two completely individual things, which just happen to have the same name and do the same thing.

On another note this mod is currently incompatible with Better Vampires due to changes they did to the vampire quest script. I've got a potential fix for it but it's not yet uploaded.

33 minutes ago, Yuni said:

4) Using "Feed" on a companion who has been ordered to sleep in a bed does nothing. It plays the "you fed" sound, but no stage reset, no blowjob animation.

This should actually play the regular feed animation of vanilla Skyrim. For the blowjob animation to start you have to talk to a seduced NPC and choose the "I want you to feed me. (Suck)" dialogue option.

35 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Query: Can I have a few common NPCs who *will* react to it, for the purpose of testing? :) I was hanging out in Winterhold, but walking around in Whiterun also didn't seem to do much. I wonder if Sexist Guards or Devious Comments (or whatever it's called) adding other things to the vanilla comment pool interferes. I did get SOME vanilla comments, but no one said Vampire.

Bjorlam, the carriage driver at the Whiterun stables should work. If you got vanilla comments it's unlikely that other mods comments did this. The "Vampire!" greeting has a priority setting of 255, which is the maximum possible, so it should take priority over all vanilla greetings.

39 minutes ago, Yuni said:

5) I suspect something is wrong with vampirism in my install. From the moment the disease turns to vampirism I'm already stage for (can tell because I have Embrace of Shadows), and nothing will reset it for reasons I don't understand. Further testing will be pending.

Do you have any other mods affecting vampirism? Also try to drink a Blood Potion and see if that resets you to stage one. I haven't touched those at all, so if it doesn't work the issue lies somewhere else.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xakiroment said:

Any news on that potential fix ?

You can manually replace your script with this. It was only tested by one guy so far but I never heard of any problems.

I will probably not build it into the main mod anytime soon as I'm busy with other mods. But I'll add it when/if I release the next version.

SLCP scripts for BV.zip

Edited by VersuchDrei
  • 2 months later...

Hate to break it to you but you more or less turned you Vampyre into a "succubus", this being said, this would be a great add-on to a succubus PC, and Yes women can "ejaculates'" PSA which is in the semen of men and the same chimerical makeup., though minus the sperm.  figure I would give you a little info so you could expand you mad a little which I think would be great co to I normally run a Vampyre/werewolf/succubus hybrid, and yes it is possible with or without mods but easier with a mod to get the vamp and wolfly side to play nice with each other, and its a timing thing to get the succubus part to play nice.

One thing I have been looking for is a mod that you can save the semen that was release in you in a  bottle, which would actually work great with mods the use inflation of semen such as fill her up.

Edited by tonitrulupus
  • 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

With the dependency on the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition patch, unfortunately not.

Right, I didn't think of that. But apparently I don't actually need that dependency, since I've modified all the required forms and scripts USLEEP fixed. I've cleaned the .esp with TES5Edit to remove it. So this one might work.

Cumpires.esp

9 hours ago, VersuchDrei said:

Right, I didn't think of that. But apparently I don't actually need that dependency, since I've modified all the required forms and scripts USLEEP fixed. I've cleaned the .esp with TES5Edit to remove it. So this one might work.

Cumpires.esp 12.48 kB · 7 downloads

First of all thanks for the patch :)
I tested your mod, I like it very much, but the dialogs could be improved.
-
Erstmal danke für den Patch :)
So habe deine Mod getestet, gefällt mir soweit sehr gut, allerdings wären die Dialoge noch ausbaufähig.

Edited by GerdWagner